Beneath Your Feet Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Maple Ridge  >  Beneath Your Feet Landscaping Inc.

Reviews for Beneath Your Feet Landscaping Inc.

Susan R. in North Vancouver
Susan R. in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Landscaping, water features (ponds, streams), stacking rock walls

Rob surpassed my expectations on what could be created on our extensive backyard. Our North Vancouver property backs onto a greenbelt and was heavily treed, dark and unusable. My desire was to create a Stanley-park feel to the space and incorporate a vegetable garden, stream-fed pond and a place to wonder and relax. Rob not only listened, but took my vision to the next level. We removed a few trees to allow more light, terraced the slopes with dry stacking stones for a more natural look and created lighted paths that lead to areas of visual interest. A stone bench was added and in another area an arbour. The "piece de resistance" was the creation of the water features - an upper pond that feeds two streams that meander through the trees, emptying into a 12' pond situated outside our master bedroom window. My husband and I lay in bed at night listening to the water flowing over the boulders and view the beautiful workmanship that went into creating a little piece of heaven. To say I am happy with Rob's service is an understatement - I am thrilled! I have informed Ron that I will need his talent once more to design a natural looking dry bed with heat loving plants at the front of our home.
Thank you Rob and Sherilyn for your professionalism, knowledge and workmanship.
Susan R in North Vancouver

it has been a wonderful experience working with you in creating your own Woodland retreat.
We are sure you will enjoy many tranquil moments sitting aside your custom water feature.
The tomatoes you gave us from your new edible garden were outstanding... thank you!
Rob and I both look forward to working with you on phase two of your landscape project.
Warm regards,

Aussie Steve
Aussie Steve
1 review Vancouver, BC

Landscape Design and Construction

The 'Beneath Your Feet' team over-delivered on every aspect of what was meant to be a daunting task. From the first phone call to the follow-up service, I have nothing to say but good things about these guys. I love my project and the friendship I made with Rob and Sherilyn.

It has been a true pleasure working with you as well.
We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Looking forward to that round of golf : )
cheers

RTB CRANE in Abbotsford
RTB CRANE in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Bluestone pathway/walkway

I do a lot of deliveries for Rob @ Beneath Your Feet aswell as for many other landscaping companies. But I must say his work is by far the best! Everything is done to perfection and it is done fast and on time. When doing deliveries for him, Ive seen many water features done by him, that are just stunnng to look at.
He did a walkway going to my front door and in my backyard and I am so pleased with the outcome! Looks awesome, I can't wait till my next landscaping project! I will for sure hire him!
Now every time my friends or someone asks me if I know a good landscaper, I say I don't know a good one, but I know a GREAT one! Highly, highly reccomended!

Ryan Bell

RTB Crane & Transport

it has been a pleasure working with you over the years. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Warm regards,

John Bowser in Maple Ridge
John Bowser in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

water feature

Sherilyn and Rob did a great job in listening to our requirements for a water feature that was to include a mini waterfall , a walkway across the stream, and specifically ....no standing water(grandkids).
All was delivered beyond our expectations and we have been the envy of the neighborhood. Several times we have come home to see a collection of our neighbors having a glass of wine and sitting on our driveway in their lawn chairs and inviting us to join them . Our morning paper person was recently caught meditating at 3:00 am one morning in front of the waterfall We have had numerous graduation pictures taken in front of the feature as it provides the perfect background and we have also been requested to allow wedding pictures to be taken.
Beneath Your Feet have provided the ultimate environment for peaceful escapes. I just wish I had put it in my backyard. I guess I'll have to move. (just kidding)

Thank you so much for your wonderful review John,

It brings great pleasure to Rob and I knowing that you and your family have your own little area for "peaceful escapes"... I guess that is... when the neighbors are off else where :)
Reading how your water feature has been the center of attention for your neighbours including a backdrop for photo opportunities must bring a smile to your face as I am smiling right now :)

Thank you for choosing Beneath Your Feet Landscaping for your landscape project.
sincerely

Chris and Keith from South Surrey
Chris and Keith from South Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Landscaped our back garden beautifully. Created a pond with two waterfalls which integrates perfectly into the natural landscape of our garden.

We had seen Rob's work at the BC Home and Garden Show and other local shows and were impressed by the natural beauty of his creations. He had also created a smaller pond for us at our other house which although small, was beautiful and fish and plants flourished.

Rob is friendly, informative and was able to make my vision come true. He worked hard and created a beautiful, sustainable pond with waterfalls around some of my mature trees creating a natural ecosystem. Again with this pond the fish and plants flourish. He also built some natural stone walls in which I could create a flower garden.

The follow up was great and we will be using them again for the remainder of our garden. We would not hesitate to recommend them to friends. Great vision, knowledgeable, friendly and hardworking, what more could you ask for?

Thank you very much Keith And Chris for your very indepth review.
We appreciate you having the confidence in our company to be your landscapers of choice, as well as the many referals you have sent our way.
Rob and I have enjoyed working with you both over the years, and look forward to working with you on your future landscape projects.
sincerely

Brian & Cathy in Abbotsford, BC
Brian & Cathy in Abbotsford, BC
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Landscaping Yard

Rob did an amazing job on our backyard. We didn't really know what to expect except that we had a vision of how it should look. Rob took our wants & needs into consideration & then let his creative juices flow. He has a way of being in tune with the nature around him. We have a piece of property that is pie shaped. Parks & Recreation land are on two sides of our property. We wanted something that would blend into the trees & bush beside us and totally get rid of the moss & grass in our yard. Rob did that with 3 waterfalls, a bridge and a crushed limestone pathway all the way around. We added a pergola and paved bluestone on our lower patio which just completed things. Everything turned out beautiful. We've even had 2 deer in our yard taking a drink from the stream & chomping on some of our plants. It's a small price to pay for having a beautiful piece of paradise right outside our back door. Thanks Rob for a job well done. We look forward to the completion of the next phase which is transforming our front yard into something wonderful.

Thank You Cathy and Brian for taking the time to write this wonderful testimonial.
It truly has been a pleasure working with you both on all phases of you landscape projects.
sincerely Sherilyn & Rob

Bud & Shelly in Langley, BC
Bud & Shelly in Langley, BC
1 review Langley, BC

Landscaping

Rob transformed our "builder basic" front and back yard into a great outdoor space with significant street appeal. The beautiful slate and moss patio highlight a bird friendly pondless waterfall. Rob helped us to create our own back yard oasis.

it was a pleasure working with you both to transform your visions into reality.
Both Rob and I thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Hope you enjoy many seasons with all your wildlife visitors : )

warm regards,
Rob and Sherilyn

More about Beneath Your Feet Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Installation & Design Company Certified Journeyperson Horticulturist Landscape Industry Certified Members of: B. C Landscape & Nursery Association Canadian Landscape & Nursery Association Services include: Water features: ponds, streams, falls, fountains & pondless water features. Landscape design Landscape carpentry: pergolas, arbors, bridges , etc. . . Landscape masonry ( ...