MGM Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping

MGM Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping

Reviews for MGM Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lawn Cutting

Great job each time by Angelo and his crew. Grass is cut as scheduled, trimming is done to perfection and all grass cuttings swept away from paths, driveway. Thanks Angelo.

Lawn Maintenance

I have been dealing with Angelo and MGM Lawn Maintenance for several years and we are extremely satisfied with his service. We have refered family and friends and everyone is extremely impressed with MGM Lawn Maintenance.

Steven C in Toronto
Steven C in Toronto

Landscaping / Maintenance

MGM has been taking great care of my lawn and property for the past 4 years. We have continued to choose Angelo and MGM for our lawn work and maintenance because the quality of has never let us down. The staff have always been professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Rob in King City
Rob in King City
1 review King City, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I have been dealing with Angelo directly for the last 3 years for lawn maintenance and fall/spring cleanups. He is very professional, meticulous and always shows up weekly. The lawn is cut neatly, clippings always bagged and everything trimmed accordingly. Nothing is left in the flower beds. I highly recommend MGM General Maintenance & Property Management. You will not be disappointed.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Lawn Maintenance

I have been dealing with this company for the past 2 years. The owner is very friendly. He personally takes care of my lawn and tells me if there is any problem that would require my attention. He is always on time and he knows what he is doing.

More about MGM Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping

MGM Lawn Maintenance & landscaping. Established in 1991, this company offers a reliable service that has manage to sustain a consistent clientele for the last 25 years. As owner of the company i am regularly involved in carrying the tasks and fulfilling the responsibilities that the business requires. Metro General ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Toronto?