Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

Thanh N.
Thanh N.

Patio Sliding Door

Magic Window changed my 3rd floor patio sliding door in 1 hour.
They removed the old door and brought in the new door, from the outside of the house, using a ladder.
Their work was well organized, neat and clean.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

New windows

We needed 13 new windows in our home, and had been looking and doing research on windows for several months. We happened to see beautiful windows in a house we passed by and when we inquired about the windows, they were from Magic Windows. These windows are Canadian made, and work on rack and pinion system for the casement mechanism. The sound-proofing they provide and the warmth in winter and cool in summer are very impressive. The people we worked with (Sol and Mike) were professional, friendly, and timely. We have recommended them to many friends.

Esther Merikanskas from Oakville
Esther Merikanskas from Oakville

WINDOWS & DOORS

I needed new windows and patio doors for my home and was very afraid of dealing with the wrong company. It was a big investment for me and I needed to make the right decision.

I can’t tell you enough how happy sand satisfied I am with choosing MAGIC WINDOW! I not only like the product but I LOVE IT! People are affected by their environment and my windows and doors have made a huge change in my life. Every morning I feel the opening to a new and wonderful day ahead when I wake up. They give me so much pleasure, light and delightful temperature. With the versatility of the different blinds, I’m able to fulfill all my needs at different times and requires circumstances.

The team of installers couldn’t have been better. Nema and Milan are the best! Extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous and helpful.
I usually don’t complain if I have a problem with a product or service, I just walk away from them. But I do believe that if someone goes the extra mile and does a good job, that person or company should be praised and complimented…That is why I decided to write this review.

I will definitely recommend MAGIC WINDOWS to my friends and everyone I know. They are simply the best! Keep up the good work!

Esther Merikanskas
Oakvile, ON

Paul Wyatt in Ajax
Paul Wyatt in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Ajax

After various problems with the patio door, the owner of the company, Sol addressed the issues promptly. The windows are exceptional. The large blinds on the patio door have been a problem. An air leak on the patio door has been rectified with additional insulation. Let me make this clear: I reviewed the windows in the past as terrible however the window units are not the issue. The blinds, not the windows themselves were the concern. I request that my previous review be disregarded (and removed from the website) as the customer service has improved tremendously. I recommend the windows without hesitation. Thanks Sol!

1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Windows & Doors

In the four months since their team replaced all the windows in our home, Elizabeth and I have had plenty of time to positively re-affirm our decision to commit to their products.

Our home facing the south shore of Lake Ontario provides a wonderous, all-season view but is also subject to serious weather conditions. When it was time to replace the high-end windows installed during the construction of our home, we were motivated to do some serious research (including a lengthy tour of their factory) before deciding to deal with Magic Window. The methods and materials used in their windows provide superior strength and insulation properties to ward off the harsh winter storms off the lake while keeping heating/cooling costs down, with the added bonuses of noticeable noise reduction and increased window area. The “Parallex” system dramatically reduces the vertical torque stress plaguing most other casement windows currently on the market and was also an important consideration for our windows which are frequently open and closed to take advantage of breezes off the lake.

Their sales rep, Don Cummings, was a professional, knowledgeable and patient resource for the advantages of their product without stooping to disparaging competitive products. And their installation team proved to be a delightful surprise, arriving punctually on the appointed day and paying attention to every detail from protective floor coverings, to speedy and accurate installation, to finishings, and finally to disposal of debris. The personal visit of their President following the installation was much appreciated. It’s rare to deal with a company whose president personally checks the level of customer satisfaction.

My career as an independent technology analyst in the stock market has instilled a degree of cynicism in my soul toward advertised, tech-based capabilities so it is a delight to write a positive review for a change. And as for Elizabeth, she is “thrilled” with the resulting improvement to our home.

1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Windows & Doors

MWILOGO.jpg Magic Window Innovations
1-866-652-2442
Vaughan
L4L 6C8

In the four months since Magic Window replaced all the windows in our home, Elizabeth and I have had plenty of time to positively re-affirm our decision to commit to their products.

Their sales rep, Don Cummings, was a professional, knowledgeable and patient resource for the advantages of their product without stooping to disparaging competitive products. And their installation team proved to be a delightful surprise, arriving punctually on the appointed day and paying attention to every detail from protective floor coverings, to speedy and accurate installation, to finishings, and finally to disposal of debris. The personal visit of their president following the installation was much appreciated. It’s rare to deal with a company whose president personally checks the level of customer satisfaction.

James Warwick from North York
James Warwick from North York

Magic Windows

June 24th we were not happy with the type of windows installed and Sol Goldenberg came back and agreed that the windows we had chosen were not the proper windows for our house. He had another installer Mike come back to replace one of the windows, and he did a really professional job, when he left there was no mess, it was as if he hadn't been there. Sol then graciously agreed that they would replace all the windows for us at no charge.

Review has 1 previous version
surya from Toronto
surya from Toronto

New Windows and doors

MWILOGO.jpg Magic Window Innovations
1-866-652-2442
Vaughan
L4L 6C8

We got new windows and doors put in by magic windows. They were the worst; the sales rep came in and spoke to us and took measurements and said everything will be ready in 4 to 6 weeks; and told us it would cost $16,600; after a couple of weeks we got a meeting with him where he informed us that we would be charged $19,900 (His excuse was that he forgot to add the tax; but the paper he gave us initially had the taxes included). We waited for almost 8 weeks and then finally after calling them for days and days they decided to come in and put the new windows. After they installed the new windows and doors; we started experiencing lots of difficulties. First their so called privacy blinds are not that great; they kept jamming and causing too much problem. Then the door they installed was crooked and when we informed them of it their technician came in and said he would get it fixed (it’s been 4 months and we are still waiting for them to fix the door). Because of the crookedness in the door; cold air comes inside, we tried explaining this many times to their project manager and he would not agree. Cold air travels to hot air, not vice versa; also our patio door seems have swollen because of the water leaking into it from outside. We have called their technician more than 4 times to our house to fix this problem and nothing seems to change. The number of gas units used for heating the house has increased since getting the new doors and windows. Overall, magic windows have the worst customer service; I have called plenty of times to have their receptionist yell at me; my wife also tried explaining the situation to the receptionist who kept ignoring my wife and telling her that our demands were ridiculous. They have not yet fixed any of the problems and we have called them multiple times and left multiple emails but they simply just do not reply. They have the worst customer service as well as their responsibility towards their customers is just until you pay them. Once they have got your money they do not seem to care about you or their faulty installation. Our final question just is that HOW CAN WE GET THIS FIXED?

Nadia Williams from Mississauga
Nadia Williams from Mississauga

New WIndows

What a great experience! The quality is well worth the little bit of extra money and the installation was done quickly and professionally, we are very happy with our new windows. The innovation of this Canadian company is unparallel to its competitors and I will definitely buy from them again.

More about Magic Window Innovations

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.