Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

lkorson202@rogers.com from Thornhill
L. 2.

Successful Window and Door Replacement Projects

Our previous projects consisted of the replacement of our patio door and bay window. On both occasions, Magic Window performed superb installation work while maintaining courtesy, neatness and respect for us and our home. Working with Magic Windows was indeed a pleasure, from our initial discussions with the Project Manager, Alex, about the products required, costs and scheduling to the work by the actual installation crew.
Thanks, Magic Windows. We'll be in touch in the future!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Window upgrades

We had our windows replaced by magic windows and have been very happy with the results! The installers where very courteous and professional. Windows look and work great. I highly recommend them.

jovan0001 in Burlington
jovan0001 in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Bedroom window replacement and back patio door

-Fast, professional service installing

The eloquent, intelligent sales person displayed the window choices and brought a sample window to demonstrate the mechanics of the product. This was reassuring to say the least!

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Entire Home windows

Nice Work and good quality of work, i really love windows style , Installation was very professional nice Color and very clean job.

GARY in Vaughan
GARY in Vaughan

Sunroom/bedrooms window replacement

We are very satisfied with the quality and workmanship of our new Magic Windows. Love the invisible screening which allows more light. Highly recommend. Look forward to replacing additional windows.

Seymore Applebaum from North York
Seymore Applebaum from North York

Magic Window purchase

We had purchased Magic Windows for our basement windows the previous year and we were satisfied with the installation and performance of those windows. So we decided to completely ensure
home was well equipped by purchasing Magic Windows for our upstairs.
The preparation was challenging but once the work was underway the process went smoothly. We also received our government energy efficiency rebate with the assistance of Magic Window Innovations. So overall we are satisfied with our purchase and the performance of the windows so far!

Darlene in Oakville
Darlene in Oakville

Cleaning my windows is so easy!!!

I am very impressed with the beauty of ease of maintenance of my new windows. I never need to call a Window Cleaning Company again to clean my windows as they are so easy to clean myself. The invisible screens work so effectively. Minor adjustments were required after installation but the service was complete rapidly and with professionalism. My neighbours regularly ask who installed my new windows!!!

Ann Bott
Ann Bott

Window replacement

I really love my new Magic Windows they were installed September 2018.

What I love the most is that the screens are hidden until you want to use them it is so much nicer than looking at dirty windows it also allows for more light to come into the room.

This winter has been very dreary but at least on days where there is sun I find the rooms much brighter.

The whole entire experience was fantastic beginning to end.

The salesman that I dealt with came to the house and showed me a sample of a window and explained exactly how they work and came back to the house on the day they were installed to ensure that there were no issues with the workmanship and showed me how to operate the windows.

The installers were very good and efficient and they showed up on time as scheduled.

It only took four hours start to finish to install four windows.

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience customer service for this company is their number one priority.

I have made many decisions in regards to my home and upgrading and this was the best decision that I could have ever made I really love these windows!

I can’t say enough good things about this company and their product and with the 40 year warranty how can the consumer go wrong.

Thank you again to Derek and his team I love these windows. I give this company a 10 out of 10.

Jason Bedford
Jason Bedford

Master bedroom replacement window project

Windows were getting fogged up in our master bedroom, not to mention it was quite cold in our bedroom. We were looking for an improved window to address the above concerns, and to potentially cut down on street noise. We liked the Magic windows options the best (roll away screen and blinds). These widows really do let in a lot more light with the screens retracted. The darkening blinds do cut out all the light and keep our room warmer at night. Sales process was smooth from beginning to end, with no high-pressure tactics (unlike another window company we had quote on our business). Installation was quick and clean. We didn't have to repaint the walls. We find our bedroom is quieter and warmer now. The amount of additional air the larger windows let in is amazing when the windows are open. Finishing on the outside looks great. I like with windows so much that we will be using Magic windows for the rest of our house.

Sharon in Oshawa
Sharon in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Another success story for Magin Window Innovations

We shopped around and found Magic Window to be the best value, best features and innovations for the price quoted. They brought samples and we were wowed. Windows were installed promptly and we are very pleased.

More about Magic Window Innovations

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.