T. Kirkof & Associates

Review for T. Kirkof & Associates

mlee
mlee
5 reviews North York, ON

Whole home renovation with new addition

I hired TKA to do a whole house renovation with the strict condition that he had to work around us still living in the house. Despite the many challenges, TKA did a wonderful job accomodating our schedule and limiting the disruption in our day to day living. I can't begin to describe how passionate they are about their work and it really shows in the quality of their workmanship. The work was so amazing that he's already got further work from friends of mine too.

UPDATE: While I am still satisfied with the initial work done by TKA, I am very displeased with his unwillingness to finish off the home properly. We have a few minor deficiencies left (paint, scratches, etc...) that are not a big deal. Further, he hasn't fixed the doorbell wiring, and will probably have to buy another set, this time a wireless solution. But, the biggest issues are that he hasn't addressed a roof leak we had over the winter and the failure to apply for a 1" water main upgrade with the City of Toronto, despite having agreed to this in our contract. For this reason, I have to lower my overall rating.

Review has 1 previous version