"MiG 29" The SUPERsonic Moving

Reviews for "MiG 29" The SUPERsonic Moving

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Great service

Great company, great guys - that was our second time using Mig 29. Move went without a hiccup- smooth, clean and very professional job. Mike is a real pro and his guys as well.

Oleg in Toronto
Oleg in Toronto

Moving service

Excellent job, truck arrived on time, guys were professional. Well equipped for any job, carpets, mattresses and so on is not a problem. Highly recommended.. . . . . .

Moving

This was actually the second time I used Mig29.

Mike and his crew came exactly on time. They did an amazing job moving my stuff from a condo to a townhouse. We had a couple of heavy large furniture and they had no issues bringing that upstairs. They were fully equipped and did an amazing job!

I totally recommend them to all my friends in Toronto.

bernice in Richmond Hill
bernice in Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving Company

These guys were awesome. They were very fast very punctual no messing around. Secured and protected everything. I would recommend them to anyone. They were also the cheapest I found.

Pira in Toronto
Pira in Toronto

Moving

Mike was recommended to me by my colleague about 2 years ago. He and his crew were amazing. They knew exactly what they were doing. From packing to unpacking, they were HIGHLY professional. They had to load the truck twice and it was absolutely delightful to see how professional they were about having to have to work 4 hours more than what we had expected.

I have recommended Mike to a number of my clients who have all been extremely satisfied.

Keep up the great work Mike!

Pira and Antonio (27/06/2015)

Ally in Mississauga
Ally in Mississauga

Excellent service! Professional, fast and reliable. Would definitely recommend!

This company was recommended to me by a friend and they definitely lived up to their reputation! My telephone conversation with the owner was very pleasant and the booking process by email was quick and easy. I received a reply shortly after my inquiry, received written confirmation and was all set within minutes.

Moving from one house to 2 different locations was effortless, I chose to do it over 2 different days - Mig 29 moved myself first, and a week later we were looking forward to working with them again when the time came to move my parents.

Both days their communication was prompt, they came on time, fully equipped and ready for the move. They had all the necessary equipment to secure my belongings and prevent them from damage, and had Not put a new ding on a single item or wall. They wrapped everything, covered the floors, secured fragile furniture and disassembled and re-assembled some items at my request. They skillfully carried out and packed everything so quickly and efficiently, without any damage whatsoever, that I and my parents were extremely pleased to say the least!

I want to thank Mike and his team for their over and above services. It was a pleasure working with your company and I would definitely recommend your services to my closest friends, anytime.

Nav & Chetna in Brampton
Nav & Chetna in Brampton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Brampton Move

Mike was recommended to us by a family friend who recently moved with them and was extremely happy. We moved from a 4 bedroom house into a newer 4 bedroom house. Because we didn't have much to move we asked for Mike and 1 additional mover. They showed up on time, started working immediately without wasting any time and worked continuously with no time wasted. They took great care of our furniture and wrapped all pieces that were fragile and worked really fast. Hands down the best decision we made during our move, they made things go smoothly and in the future when we move we will definitely be calling them again!

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Moving to new apartment

I hired Mike and his crew for a move from 1 bedroom apartment to another 1 bedroom. The company was referred to me through my real estate agent, whose another client used them and was very satisfied with them.
He handles confirmations via email which is good as it leaves a 'paper' trail.
Two of them showed up on time, they were very professional handling the furniture and boxes, wrapping everything and taking care of everything. I even had a box with plants and they moved that too with care. They were efficient, not wasting time. The move was done in 3 and half hours including the drive from one place to another (around 20-30 minutes). Just a reminder that if you want to have your move go smoothly, you need to do your part as well in terms of being organized, packing everything before they show up and be ready when they come.
I would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Mississauga Move

The movers showed up on time. They handled all my furniture with care. The delicate items you can request them to wrap. They dont rush, so if you are looking to save dollars based on time, I would suggest someone else. After all, this is your furniture/home stuff...why rush and risk damage.

They have a great solution for moving clothes. Many blankets for delicate items. They tape and wrap themselves as well.

I would highly recommend these guys.

Svitlana in Woodbridge
Svitlana in Woodbridge

moving

Everyone was friendly and professional.They were fast , efficient and most important they were very careful with our items.They wrapped up all furniture securely which was a very nice touch. I would definitely recommend them to a friend! Thanks guys!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?