Valley Rooter

Leslie Dunn from Langley
Leslie Dunn from Langley
5 reviews Mission, BC

2 Bathrooms/kitchen/laundry room renovation

They did an excellent job, fixed a major problem that we were unaware of. Came in on budget, showed up on time, offered advice on the most cost effective way to deal with plumbing solutions. Also, very professional, punctual and pleasant to deal with. Wayne at Valley Rooter went above and beyond our expectations.

iw in chilliwack
iw in chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Toilet Repair

I was referred to this company by a friend and called them to repair my toilet. When I called to ask for a basic idea of cost they couldn't tell me until they came in which was fair. But when he came in to repair the toilet the plumber couldn't give me an idea of cost for supplies. The job was done but the cost seemed too high. He wouldn't give a an idea in the beginning for what he did. I felt he could communicated a little bit better to me about the process and cost.