Maggee Gibson Design Inc.

Interior Design
Toronto ON M8V 1Y1
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Toronto  >  Maggee Gibson Design Inc.

Reviews for Maggee Gibson Design Inc.

Diana Roman Orillia ON.
1 review Orillia, ON

Everyone is lining up to buy my house. I have a fantastic renovated home, huge chefs kitchen for my husband who is a red seal chef, open concept living space, conversational rec room as we love to entertain, spa like bathroom, and a view of my huge property, finally.
She gave me options in all price ranges so my attention could focus on what was important to our lifestyle. Now were living large and enjoying entertaining in our cool functional home. Thank you Maggee, you were direct, honest and a pleasure to work with. Diana

gabriela in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

we met with Margaret a few weeks ago to discuss our project and we were very impressed with her past work and experience. we were also pleased to know that she is very knowledgeable not only on design but also on regulations and forms that are crucial to any project. Since this is our first project we definitely need someone with expertise and at the same time willing to work within a budget and we believe that Margaret is the right person for our project.

More about Maggee Gibson Design Inc.

Maggee Gibson Design Inc. is a full service design company providing design solutions to residential and commercial clients. From design consultation to design drawings, to managing building permit submissions to project management, Maggee Gibson Design Inc. will make your design both functional and fantastic ! The best possible design options ...