New Country Appliances

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Surrey  >  New Country Appliances

Reviews for New Country Appliances

1 review Vancouver, BC

FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE

bougth a Front load washer, paid for delivery and installation. I tested the machine after the delivery people left by washing a few clothes and after few minutes....I notice water coming out on my ceiling. Rush to close the washer's water supply and called right away the company what just happen. They send a technician which found that the washer's drain hose was damage. I ask if they can cover the damage created but they told me that they don't cover "consequential damages" which I think is irresponsible reply from them since it was damaged due to their "negligence". I end up paying way more than a brand new washer from a reputable store.

Sam from Maple ridge in Surrey
Sam from Maple ridge in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Very good experiance

Out of 4 places me and my wife went to shop for a fridge this was the place we bought from. The price was cheaper then the other stores by far...... like $1200 difference. We purchased a New LG 33 inch wide fridge. I thought something was broken or refurbished kind of deal. It was brand New! Still had the Styrofoam and plastic in it. They did have used fridges there but that's not what I was looking for. We also bought an over the range microwave 5 months after the fridge purchase. The fridge and the Microwave work top notch. These guys saved us money and next time we need any other appliance this is our place. My experience....Honest, Nice, respectful people with a great product and a GREAT price. Even car companies like ford after 3 million cars sold there's bound to be 1 or 2 with problems, it can happen to any body Dose not mean it's a bad company. All and all, 5 stars from me and my family. Thanks, sam.

spinmaster in Toronto
spinmaster in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Bait and Switch

There's nothing 'new' about New Country Appliance. They practice the oldest profession in the world... He'll sell you one thing but deliver substituted goods of lower value (or not functioning !) , give empty promises to remedy the situation but never did, then blame the whole matter on the buyer ...
"Caveat Emptor" (Buyer Beware) of this dishonest 'Bait and Switch' con artist who I know has at least 1 court case pending against this low life scoundrel for his most dishonorable business 'practices'.
Beware. (I tried to give zero stars but had to give 1 just to post )

Alex H
Alex H
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

AVOID THIS COMPANY - BUYER BEWARE!!

The owner of this company Shiv does not stand behind his products. They ship damaged good, substitute inferior items, broken and used products. Stay away from New Country Appliances!! BUYER BEWARE!!

We have been in business for 8 years and we stand always stand behind the products we sell. That is the only reason we are in business. We sell Scratch & dent, refurbished products. We sold 2 load of products to this company in 2 separate orders. He never had any complaints with the first order for over $100K, upon placing the 2nd order he said he will pay in 3 days time. He paid after a week and held back over $10k, which he hasn't paid till now and is making excuses about the products which were clearly sold at really low prices and sold AS IS. The bill of sale also states that and he was fully aware of it. He knew what he was buying as everything was shown to him during his visit.

Anyone interested in purchasing from my company can come visit my warehouse, pick out every single piece that you want to purchase and get it loaded in person. I have nothing to hide.

More about New Country Appliances

WESTERN CANADA'S LARGEST SCRATCH & DENT DEALER FRIDGE, STOVE, DISHWASHER, WASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, OTR, LCD, LED, PLASMA, 3D, SMART, WIFI TV, HOME THEATRES, BLURAY PLAYERS, SMART TV BOXES, WALL MOUNTS, HDMI CABLES, WWW. NEWCOUNTRYAPPLIANCES. COM TOP BRAND NAMES BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES