Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Art Metal Work
50 Paxman Road Unit 18 Toronto ON M9C
Art Metal Work
Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Reviews for Art Metal Workshop Inc.

denise richmond hill
denise richmond hill

Beginning to end - Great exprience!

We required railings and gate adjustments for a completed backyard reno.
The entire experience was professional and without incident. We are very happy with the product and would more than recommend this company to anyone!

Thanks,

Denise

Thank you very much for you feedback!

Melody S
Melody S

Professional and straight forward !

I have used their derives in July and am very satisfied for what I get.

Before contacting Art Metal, I have called a few other companies for quotes. Only Art Metal was willing to match our budget. They were very customer oriented and explained everything clearly.

I was a little bit worried about the quality of the final product until the installation was done. They don’t cut the quality because they gave us a discount. I have got exactly what I ordered. no surprises. my front porch looks complete and nice!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Front Porch Railing

It was a pleasure dealing with Art Metal for our front porch wrought iron railing. Sofiya and Mariya were both very helpful in responding to questions on the process and designs. The website offers photos of many designs which can be tailored to suit the individual taste. Everything from the initial quote, the design process, right through to the install, was done in a professional manner and the railing was completed on time. We are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and would definitely work with them again and recommend them highly.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Job

I looked at a couple of companies to install a railing on my porch and I am very happy that I went with Art Metal. Sofiya was very professional and responded very quickly to all my questions. They delivered on time as quoted at a great price. I am very pleased with the final product it looks amazing. I would definitely recommend Art Metal. Great Job.

Thank you Jack! We really appreciate your positive feedback!

puckstop67 in Mississauga
puckstop67 in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Front Porch Railing

We needed to get a front porch railing for over a year. We contacted Sofiya at Art Metal. She had someone out within a day to take measurements. Their website was very straightforward in picking a design. There was a slight delay with the galvanization process. They delivered on budget. Very easy to work with and we would recommend them to anyone looking to get metal work done

George in Stouffville
George in Stouffville

Beautiful Front Porch Wrought Iron Railings

It was a pleasure doing business with Art Metal. Both Sofyia and Mariya were friendly and quick to respond to emails. The intial quote based on photos I provided were accurate and within ten percent of the final cost. The installers were professional and touched up any paint imperfections on the railing after installation. The railing sample photos on the website doesn't do justice to the beauty of the final product. The wrought iron railing has definitely made my home stand out amongst all the other houses on my street! I would gladly recommend Art Metal to anybody looking to have wrought iron railings done.

Chatty
Chatty

Driveway Gate with Small Fence

A great experience dealing with Yevengiy, Mariya, and Sofiya @ Art Metal. They created an elegant single-door gate for our open long driveway that fits with the look of our house. It took a little back-and-forth on communication for them to finish the gate as requested, but they responded promptly, and the gate quality is incredible. They also quickly assembled a small fence when we noticed a gap between the gate and the house. Would highly recommend and won't hesitate to use them again.

Review has 1 previous version

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Railing for front porch

We needed a unique railing for our front porch! So many options to choose from. Check out the website for photos.

It looks awesome. The team was easily to work with. I would highly recommend.

Thank you!

Exterior entrance railings look fabulous

It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Art Metal. From Mariya and Sofiya who patiently answered all our questions and provided countless quotes to the professional trades who came to our home to take measurements and then install. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional and very customer focused. Best of all, the exterior rails are beautiful and we can't be happier with the elegant appearance they give our home.
We would certainly look to Art Metal for any future iron railing work and we highly recommend them to anyone who takes pride in their home.
Thank you to everyone!

Thank you we really appreciate your feedback!

More about Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

We are a family owned and operated company manufacturing wrought iron railings and other iron products based in Toronto, Ontario.

Our mission is to provide you with highest quality iron products at a low cost and to ensure your satisfaction with our product and service.

Our core value:
In today's construction business industry we encounter many companies who simply rush, cheat, and work around the right way of doing things.
Having work done with utmost integrity, honesty, and compassion is our number one value in a project.

We provide lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work.

We also provide services for: fences & gates, patios & decks, floor refinishing