Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Art Metal Work
50 Paxman Road Unit 18 Toronto ON M9C
HomeStars  >  Art Metal Work in Vaughan  >  Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Reviews for Art Metal Workshop Inc.

KB in Etobicoke
KB in Etobicoke

Welding fix

The team at ArtMetal we’re very welcoming and helped me fix a problem that others didn’t want to even look at.
I called, then confirmed details over email and they fixed my problem in their workshop immediately. Great service.

THanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

SilviuS from Toronto
SilviuS from Toronto

Stair Railing

My project was to improve the entrance of the house and I was looking on Homestars for good quality trades. I needed a classic look for my railing and after a long search I have found The Art Metal Shop.
From beginning to end I was very happy with the service starting with the order process, Sofiya and Mariya helped me a lot to make my selection, quote was nicely itemized so I understand what I am getting. Quote was not the lowest I received but I have decided to go with them. It was a bit of a wait as the manufacturing process takes a few weeks (custom made), but I am so glad I waited.
Once the crew arrived on site it took them only a few hours to install and custom paint the railing. Very happy! Very happy! Thank You to the installation crew and the front desk service and Thank you for a job well done!!! Very rare these days!!! Bravo Art Metal Workshop!!!

Carole in Nepean
Carole in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Porch Raling

Highly recommended! Job done quickly and expertly and it looks great. Everything went per schedule and expectations, not a hitch. Would definitely be a repeat customer. Office, estimator, installers -- all very pleasant to deal with.

thank you!!!

Ken Sweatman in Toronto
Ken Sweatman in Toronto

Great Job

I found this company online with a long list of great reviews and can now add mine. The end product was well done. The installers were quick and cleaned up after themselves. The company was very easy to deal with. Thanks Art Metal

Helga Stecker from Toronto
Helga Stecker from Toronto

Installation of Railing

Since I developed mobility issues, I needed a railing installed along my flagstone steps. It was a pleasure dealing with Art Metal Workshop. They created a beautiful product and are kind and helpful. I especially want to thank Alex and Mariya.

1 review Ajax, ON

Handrails for Front Porch

Our new insurance company required us to install handrails on our front porch stairs of 3 risers. The design of our porch is a challenge since the only side wall is a window, so we needed free-standing custom railings. Art Metal Workshop was able to create an elegant and practical solution that thoroughly complimented the design of our house.

thank you!

Ian Graham in Toronto
Ian Graham in Toronto

Contemporary Indoor Railings

We are very happy to report that we are delighted with the service and product from Art Metal Workshop. From our initial queries, to visiting the workshop, to getting advice and to placing an order we found the service to be very friendly, responsive and helpful - whether in person, on the phone or by email. The railings we ordered are lovely and the installation was done quickly, professionally and without any fuss by two staff who had clearly done this before! We are really pleased and will certainly use Art Metal Workshop in the future and recommend them to others.

We would like to add that we had become discouraged after trying to find another company that would undertake what was a relatively small job. Usually no one responded to our queries and one was quite rude. Our experience with Art Metal Workshop was very positive and as a result, we ended up getting two additional railings that we'd not originally intended to do. Now that we've done it and it's turned out so well, we're delighted.

Hello and thank you for your review. No job is too small for us. We value all our customers. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

JC
JC

Stairs townhouse

The team delivered as promised, was prompt, answered questions and amazing customer service. The work was executed amazingly. The team delivered in a short time (about 3 weeks). I was happy with everything and best value in Toronto!

Barb  in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

indoor railing

I recently had a contemporary railing and handrail installed by Art Metal Workshop.
Their customer service was excellent from quote to finish and they delivered the railing on time as promised.
I love my new railing and I couldn't be more pleased.

thanks so much!

Porch railing

Everyone at Art Metal was professional and a pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful and patient in helping us arrive at a design for our railing. We are very pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend them.

thank you!

More about Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

We are a family owned and operated company manufacturing wrought iron railings and other iron products based in Toronto, Ontario.

Our mission is to provide you with highest quality iron products at a low cost and to ensure your satisfaction with our product and service.

Our core value:
In today's construction business industry we encounter many companies who simply rush, cheat, and work around the right way of doing things.
Having work done with utmost integrity, honesty, and compassion is our number one value in a project.

We provide lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work.

We also provide services for: fences & gates, patios & decks, floor refinishing