Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Railings
50 Paxman Road Unit 18 Toronto ON M9C
HomeStars  >  Railings in Vaughan  >  Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Reviews for Art Metal Workshop Inc.

JC

The team delivered as promised, was prompt, answered questions and amazing customer service. The work was executed amazingly. The team delivered in a short time (about 3 weeks). I was happy with everything and best value in Toronto!

Barb  in Toronto

I recently had a contemporary railing and handrail installed by Art Metal Workshop.
Their customer service was excellent from quote to finish and they delivered the railing on time as promised.
I love my new railing and I couldn't be more pleased.

Everyone at Art Metal was professional and a pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful and patient in helping us arrive at a design for our railing. We are very pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend them.

thank you!

Manish from Toronto

Excellent work from start to finish. Efficient process for getting a quote. Excellent communication throughout the process. Superb product and installation. Very happy! We would definitely hire them again. Highly recommended!

Kathleen, Etobicoke

Urgently needing a stair railing on our entry porch, we contacted Art Metal Workshop in the summer. They made every effort to get it done quickly for us. The railing installation was 100% satisfactory. So then we made the decision to add the two side gates beside the house and a fence down the longest stretch beside our driveway. Despite a sudden turn to very cold weather, everything was completed on time. We would recommend this company to everyone!

thank you Kathleen. it was a pleasure and thank you for choosing our services

We contracted with Art Metal to construct, and install, a railing on our front porch. They did a terrific job. Everyone that I dealt with was very helpful. We had shopped around before engaging Art Metal and found their estimate very reasonable and competitive. They installed the railing in a timely manner, and it looks simply beautiful. We couldn't be happier. I recommend them without reservation.

thank you it was a pleasure dealing with you

I needed new railings on my front porch. It was a relatively small job, but Art Metal was responsive, attentive, and consistent with their quotes, and after seeing some samples at their workshop, I chose them over two other companies. Then I had to delay the job for almost a year, and Art Metal honoured their original quote. Very professional service.
My only quibble was that communication about the actual installation was intermittent, and it ended up happening when I wasn't home or aware that the workers were coming that day. However, the installation was great., so no problems at all in the end. The railings look lovely.

thank you!

Kurt T. from Toronto

I have to say that I was very worried about the likelihood of getting a railing installation (of quality) for my ailing father-in-law, who desperately needed the security at his home side entrance. I reached out to a few vendors who were either 'too busy' or 'too rude' to care about this small, but very important job.

Then I phoned Art Metal. They were polite, engaged and happy to work with us. The quality of the experience beginning with the first phone call and ending with a quality railing installation was first rate! I'd highly recommend them to anyone...

Yours Sincerely,
Kurt T.

thank you for your kind words and choosing art metal. no job is too small

Very poor customer service. Mariya at the front desk does not directly answer questions when asked. The delivery time for their product os left up in the air even after giving a deposit. On several occasions we asked what the delivery time would be after deposit was paid and Mariya refused to answer the question even in emails. Once deposit was paid we were told 4-6 weeks then suddenly that changed from the day deposit was paid to 4-6 weeks AFTER they came out to measure. Very unpleasant to deal with would not recommend this company to anyone! The final product is just okay especially considering the ridiculous price they charge per foot!

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate your input.
Sorry to hear that the timing was unclear as our invoices clearly state that the turn around time is 4 - 6 weeks on average after the deposit. It would be great if you could email us directly so that we would know which project we are discussing.

So happy I chose Art Metal for my front porch railings. After reading all the excellent reviews I can see why this company is so highly rated. Everything from beginning to end of my experience with Art Metal went without a snag. They are extremely professional, efficient and friendly.
I love the railings they installed for me, they look fantastic and add
elegance to the front of my home.

More about Art Metal Workshop Inc.

Visit our new website:
www.art-metal.ca

We are a family owned and operated company manufacturing wrought iron railings and other iron products based in Toronto, Ontario.

Our mission is to provide you with highest quality iron products at a low cost and to ensure your satisfaction with our product and service.

Our core value:
In today's construction business industry we encounter many companies who simply rush, cheat, and work around the right way of doing things.
Having work done with utmost integrity, honesty, and compassion is our number one value in a project.

We provide lifetime warranty on galvanized iron work.

We also provide services for: fences & gates, patios & decks, floor refinishing