Calgary Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for Calgary Chimney Sweeps

Grant
Grant

Chimney inspection

We bought a house with a wood burning fireplace. We had never had one before, and some questionable maintenance in the house made us worry about the condition of the fireplace. Jerry inspected the fireplace and showed us what to watch out for in the future. He also took the time to answer questions about use and maintenance. We're very happy with the service and will go back to Calgary Chimney Sweeps when we need the fireplace cleaned... after many worry-free fires.

Thank you for the review. Pls feel free to call if you have any questions

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Honest and Straightforward

I recently purchased a house with wood burning fireplace. As winter is coming, I felt an inspection and cleaning would be a great place to start. Even on the phone call to request services, it was suggested that getting the WETT inspection I was thinking I needed was likely unnecessary as no one (insurance) was requesting it. I was told the cleaning inspection would check for safety in a similar fashion. Upon arriving out our house and looking up the chimney, Par determined that the chimney was clean. He even showed me how to use the dampers. These folks made no money off of us that day, but I am certain that next year when I DO need the cleaning, I will call them first.

Ondrej in Toronto
Ondrej in Toronto

Chimney sweep

Communication with Jerry was very easy and I was amazed, how fast could he come. And it is just a beginning. Jerry came on time, he is very friendly, organized, he left everything spotless. He took his time to explain everything he has done, gave me future recommendations - absolutely fantastic service. Thanks Jerry, you will be on my #1 list as long as I am in Calgary.

Thank you for the review.

Julia Ermisch in Calgary
Julia Ermisch in Calgary

Fireplace Inspection

Jerry was very responsive and was actually available to inspect our fireplace within a few days of my call. He took time with the inspection and was able to give me a few tips (first time I had owned a house with a wood-burning fireplace). I will definitely call him again for the next inspection.

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Fireplace inspection and cleaning

Jerry was prompt and reliable and very easy to communicate with. He was very clear and forthright regarding what needed to be done and what did not need to be done. He was very respectful of the space and kept his work very clean. He was also very helpful in answering all of my questions. Would highly recommend. Great work. Thanks Jerry!

Thank you for the review. Call if you have questions

artb
artb

Calgary Chimney Sweeps

Jerry is about top quality service. After 10 years of 50 fires per year I called him in Feb. Lot's of stuff came down. Every 5 years from now on I'll be calling him or doing it myself as he showed me how.

The world needs more people that provide quality work as Jerry does.

Thanks man. I appreciate the review call me if you have any questions.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Chimney Cleaning

Jerry was great. He arrived on time and explained what he was doing. He was very clean working in the living room. Will recommend him to all my friends with fireplaces!

Dawn  in Calgary
Dawn in Calgary
1 review Crossfield, AB

Great small company service!

I called Jerry after calling 2 other companies that used "Airdrie" in the title but the call went to what sounded like a call center (the weren't really located n Airdrie or anywhere close. Finally called Calgary Chimney Sweeps and talked to Jerry, who also provided the service and is the owner. He knows his stuff. He was early, professional and I would hire him again!

Thank you for the review i appreciate it. Have a kick butt Christmas

jmat from Calgary
jmat from Calgary
1 review Strathmore, AB

Fireplace cleaning

Called Jerry at Calgary Chimney Sweeps to come and do a cleaning and inspection on our newly bought home's fireplace. We were unsure of a lot of details on the construction due to a lack of info from the original builder(home is over 30 yrs old).
Jerry cleaned, inspected and gave us valuable information about our fireplace. Everything was done in a professional, timely manner, and i would recommend him to anyone needing these services.

Im glad that the service worked well for you. Thank you for the review. Please call me if you have any questions about the inspection.