Burton Custom Renovations

Review for Burton Custom Renovations

Linda Pratt in Calgary
Linda Pratt in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

Carl and Ken Burton come off as being so much fun, friendly and knowledgeable when, in fact, they are exact opposite. I gave them a deposit to do my kitchen and then changed my mind because I started to get bad feelings about the company. When I asked for my deposit back, they never did return my $6800 and I eventually had to sue and report them to Alberta Services. Their "way out" was to supposedly declare bankruptcy. Nice work, guys! Hope they sleep well at night, taking advantage of little old ladies and taking part of their life savings.