Big City Developments

Big City Developments

Reviews for Big City Developments

Lana in Calgary
Lana in Calgary

Excellent Service - they make me look good!

As a realtor, I often am asked for referrals to contractors. I view the service providers I recommend as an extension of my reputation, so I have to be extremely careful about who I refer.

Both times that I've referred Doug and his team to my clients, they have been extremely pleased with his service, communication and the final results.

I am currently referring another client to Big City Developments, without hesitation. They make me look good!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Referrals

Big City has completed bathroom renovations for me and I have referred several parties to Big City Developments Inc over several years. My personal satisfaction has been total, without reservation, and each of the parties I have referred have been impressed with the product knowledge and thorough understanding of bylaw and permitting requirements demonstrated by Big City’s principals. In addition, a very thoughtful and thorough planning and consulting phase precedes each job, and contracts are always drawn up in detail. Work is invariably completed professionally in a timely manner and subject to final inspection by the proper authorities. I will not hesitate to have future projects completed for me by Big City Developments Inc and will happily refer friends and colleages to the company.

Tomie
Tomie
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Garage

Most of the people that were involved in this project was super nice and profesional, but it were not really a detail oriented... Overall they did really good job and finished within the promissed time frame.

More about Big City Developments

Garage Builder, Deck Builder, Kitchens and Renovations
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Calgary?