Ac Concrete

Reviews for Ac Concrete

Bradley R in Calgary
Bradley R in Calgary

Shop pad

Adrian was on budget for this project. When the weather wasn’t going to cooperate he went above and beyond, setting up the rental of heaters and setting them all up. Any extra work that arose or was needed he took care of with no problem! Floor shines! He was a hard worker, staying all night to make sure things went as planned. I wasn’t prepared with the electrical on my end so he brought his own lights and set them all up around the shop. Will definitely use for future projects.

Thanks againz

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior Renovation - sidewalks, stairs, drivway and garage pad

100% satisfied! I’m Impressed with the detail and skill AC Concrete has contributed to my property, not only has this replacement project increased the curb appeal of my home it has also increased my property value. The project went smoothly and all my concerns were promptly addressed and resolved.

CM in Calgary
CM in Calgary

Drive way

We had our driveway replaced in April 2015. It has cracked in a couple of places as well as the concrete has discolored. We have contacted Adrien on many occasions with the promise that he would come and have a look. After many calls and no response we have given up. He was very attentive when trying to get the business but the follow up has been non existent.
We have given up and would never recommend this company

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Sidewalk

Was not happy with my sidewalk and service from this company.

When the project was completed and we needed some touch up work completed the owner couldn't be bothered to come back and did not return calls and didn't care to return. That's unfortunate because everyone who sees the job knows who did it and word travels quickly.

If I knew it was going to be such a negative experience working with this company I would have passed on getting this project done.

Who's this ?

Terry from Carstairs in Calgary
Terry from Carstairs in Calgary
1 review Carstairs, AB

Patio and Sidewalk

In the summer of 2013 we contacted AC Concrete to replace our sidewalks and build a patio. The perimeter of the sidewalks and patio was done in exposed aggregate. The remainder of the area was stamped and colored. This was a fairly large project that took a few days to complete. We are very pleased with how it turned out. The quality of work was excellent, the cement still looks good after three years and there are no cracks. The only issue we had with the project is the color is coming off in some areas. It is our understanding that this is do to problem with the stain. Adrian (the owner) has come back a couple of times to make repairs. Adrian is honest and very hard working. AC concrete provides quality work at a fair price and I would highly recommend them.

Gerhard from Okotoks
Gerhard from Okotoks
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Amazing job and great value add

Adrienne did an amazing job of transforming our walkout basement. He was on time, on budget, gave us fabulous help in choosing the stamp and colour and he was on site during it all. I have worked with many contractors over the years and found him to be one of the best. His work has stood the test of time and I have not had any issues. I would highly recommend AC Concrete.

Brent Collins in Calgary
Brent Collins in Calgary

Concrete sidewalk, steps, and patio

Adrien and his team did an excellent job preparing and pouring concrete at our new walk-out bungalow. They utilized a stamp concrete finish with a color tone that matched the stucco color on the house. His staff was very courteous and polite throughout the project. The initial quote matched the final price. I would highly recommend AC Concrete to anyone.

Nancy Hewlett  in Edmonton
Nancy Hewlett in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Concrete

This is the second time we have used AC concrete for concrete work. The later time AC concrete poured a 5300 square foot concrete pad for our veterinary clinic. Our rubber flooring guy stated "I have never seen such incredible precision and leveling in a concrete floor". The owner was incredibly personable and was very quick to meet all of our deadlines/needs. Highly recommended! We will use them again in the near future!

More about Ac Concrete

AC Concrete has been providing excellence in service and workmanship since 2001. We specialize in decorative residential flatwork in exposed aggregate, stamped or patterned, and broom textured finishes in a variety of colours and combinations. We custom design and create unique, decorative concrete sidewalks, patios, driveways, and steps in limitless ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Calgary?