Headwaters Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
165 C Line Unit #3 orangeville ON L9W 3V2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Orangeville  >  Headwaters Windows and Doors

Reviews for Headwaters Windows and Doors

Sarah Woods from Caledon
7 reviews Caledon, ON

In Feb 2015 we had almost all the windows in our house replaced along with 3 patio doors. We also had some siding replaced near the windows. We choose this company as they sold Northstar windows, which I knew from research was the brand I wanted. Steve quoted the job in an efficient manner and was not pushy at all.
About a month after we signed our contract, I changed my mind on one of the windows and wanted to make it a 2 panel vs 3 panel. Steve was very flexible and got the change made for me without a second of hesitation.

It was a huge, complicated job, taking 3-4 days in the dead cold of winter. The crew was quick, polite and didn't complain a bit about working outside in -20 weather. I felt horrible for them.

We are satisfied with the job and love the windows/sliders. We had a minor issue with a bit of the siding outside. I called Steve and he got it taken care of very quickly. It's now been over a year and we haven't had any issues. I would recommend them to family and in fact I'm currently in the process of getting them to quote me on 2 new side doors.

BethD in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Work is well done by a courteous and efficient crew. Steve offers a quick straight forward quote without any pushy sales pitch or bashing of other companies. I would definitely use them again.

Rob in Orangeville
4 reviews ORANGEVILLE, ON

We would not hesitate to recommend Headwaters Windows and Doors and we have. We will use them again when we are ready to replace more. They will do small or large jobs (ours was 13 windows). The crew we friendly and courteous and the job was completed in less than two days.

Amanda MacCoubrey in Orangeville
2 reviews ORANGEVILLE, ON

We had various companies come and give us a quote. I found the salesman to be very helpful, informative and not at all pushy. He was very professional.
We purchased all new windows and doors. The installation went very well. The job was done when they said it would be and I have no complaints what so ever.
Would highly recommend Headwaters Windows and Doors