The Cutting Edge Roofing

Reviews for The Cutting Edge Roofing

Peter in the Beach
Peter in the Beach

roof re shingling

Jimmy responded to my phone call immediately, came over to inspect the roof and discuss with me what I wanted and what he thought should be done. After seeking a few other quotes I booked the job with Cutting Edge Roofing, expecting to get a first rate job. I was not disappointed. Jimmy's crew arrived when they said they would, did the job quickly and professionally and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. Jimmy then send me a number of pictures taken during the work, showing what they found under the old roof and what repairs they had made. The roof looks great

It really makes us very proud to hear such great reviews by satisfied clients. We really appreciate the kind words....Thank you. Robert Landry

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Century House gets new roof

Robert Landry visited to inspect and photograph my roof; he then provided an estimate for work after clearly discussing my options with me. After a wait of several weeks in the job que, I was notified of the work date. The crew under Jimmy arrived on time and did a great job. When I returned home from work my house had a new roof and my yard was clean. Jimmy emailed me step-by-step pictures of the job, including pictures of any repairs made. I am happy with the work and customer service, and strongly recommend The Cutting Edge Roofing.

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a kind review. We really appreciate it...Robert Landry

Kathy in North York
Kathy in North York

Excellent work!

Cutting Edge staff were hard working, professional and efficient. We had our house,porch and garage reshingled and Robert and Jimmy made sure all details were looked after so results would be long lasting and stand up to Toronto climate. Clean up was great and premises were left spotless despite huge removal and installation of shingles.
Thank you, Cutting Edge guys!

Thank you for your amazing review...I will be sure to tell the guys they did an amazing job!!! Thank you Robert Landry

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

New Roof

I wasn't sure who to call for a new roof. I stumbled on The Cutting Edge due to their excellent Home Star rating. I soon discovered their high rating is warranted and well deserved.
They respond quickly, provide a detailed quote regarding the work to be done and explain the superior advantage of the products used. Jimmy was excellent and a pleasure to deal with.
They may not be the cheapest but the extra cost is justified through their professionalism and quality workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

Thank you for such a great review...we really appreciate the time you took to write such an outstanding review for our employees and company. Thank you Robert Landry

Leslie Quackenbush from Toronto
Leslie Quackenbush from Toronto

New Roof

Robert Landry runs a very professional roofing company. During our meeting with him he took the time to show us the products he would be using and and how each would be applied during the roofing process.His site supervisor Jimmy and his crew were on time and did a fantastic job. While on the job Jimmy advised us about a broken vent exhausting for our water heater. He went above and beyond and fixed it for us. Photos taken as the work was in progress and after the roofing was completed were provided for us. The site cleanup was immaculate. I would use this company again and strongly recommend them to others needing roofing services.

I will be sure to pass along your high praise to the crew....we have hard working guys!!! Thank you for your kind words and outstanding review...we truly appreciate them. Robert Landry

KLP in Scarborough
KLP in Scarborough

Outstanding Roofing Job

Since June 2018, I have been searching for a roofing company, types of shingles, quotes, workmanship. After 7 different roofers, I chose The Cutting Edge for many reasons. The other roofers, either would not go on the roof to look at, stayed only a few minutes, I had to ask too many questions that the roofers did not explain to me, would not take the old shingles off but do an overlay, as our property had too much landscaping to worry about, and others were very expensive in comparison. I waited until September 26 for the roof to be done by Robert, Jimmy and their sons (professional workers) as they were so busy. That's because they are so good. Robert was the only roofer who knew our house, 1 1/2 stories had extra small side attics. The job was done with real care, they are very, very hard workers. The shingles colour and quality are excellent. Pictures were taken before and after to show damage of our roof and how it was fixed. Extra vents (love the vents) were added in places which made sense. I can't say enough about how great this company is. I guess that's why you have to wait a bit of time to get the best, but it was so worth it. They are a great company and wonderful people!

We truly appreciate your kind words..the new roof looks great!!! Thank you...Robert Landry

Dan Bruni in Bowmanville
Dan Bruni in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Roof Replacement

Robert and his team were professional, efficient, and punctual. Robert was very helpful in describing the process of the work completed in laymen terms. He provided feedback on our queries that helped my wife and I understand the products that were being installed. We are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship, cleanliness on the job site, and the

Thank you for your kind words..we truly appreciate them It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you. Robert Landry

Joseph in Pickering
Joseph in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

NICE ROOF!

We really love how the roof and metal looks. Your team was professional, well organized, and expert installers. You are true craftsmen!

You were a pleasure to work with and very helpful. Thank you.

Definitely the best roofing company in the GTA & Durham!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review about our company...the guys will be very pleased to hear such praise!!! We really are truly humbled by your kind words. Thank you. Robert Landry

roof in Oshawa
roof in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replace Roof Shingles

Very efficient and professional, and most impressed with how they handled the removed shingles, they were collected on the roof with very little litter on the ground.Always kept us well informed of their progress.Provided us with extensive photos of the roof condition.Would highly recommend their services.Well satisfied.

The new roof looks great!!! Thank you for your kind words...we really appreciate them!!! I will pass along your outstanding compliments to the guys!!! Robert Landry

Roof replacement

The Leading Edge was a pleasure to deal with. They were very professional, friendly and easy to deal with. They did all the things you would want, showed up when they said they would, were very communicative and open to answering questions , did a great job and cleaned up really well. The new roof looks great. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review...it's very much appreciated Robert Landry

More about The Cutting Edge Roofing

When you want it done right the first time......call The Cutting Edge Roofing , we will take of all of your roofing needs. So You Think You Need A Roof ----------------------------- Ask Yourself These Questions 1. How old is my roof? 2. Do you have curling? 3. Have …