The Cutting Edge Roofing

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for The Cutting Edge Roofing

Lawrence Wong in Scarborough
Lawrence Wong in Scarborough

Robert and his crews are very friendly and they did a very good joy to do my roof. I am very satisfied with their job. I sure will recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a kind review. We truly appreciate it. Robert Landry

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Replacement of house roofing

Rob and his crew came in at 8:00am and were done by 3:00pm. The workmanship was professional, efficient and orderly. They took particular care of debris and cleaned the area completely. It was as if they were working on their own home. The materials used was top notch and gave us complete peace of mind. Thanks Rob to you and your caring crew. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your kind words..the new roof looks great!!! We really appreciate the review. Thank you Robert Landry

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Job!!

Robert had his crew, Jimmy and guys, took care of installing a new roof on our small garage and did a great job. Cutting Edge Roofing replaced the entire roof on our house 3 years ago and we were so impressed with them that we had them help us again with this second smaller job.

Thank you for your kind review. It's very much appreciated. It's a pleasure to work with you again. Have a wonderful weekend. Robert Landry

Frankie in Toronto
Frankie in Toronto

Roof repair

Cutting edge have done two excellent roof jobs for us in the past.
Last week a racoon tore out a roof vent and got stuck in the hole. My husband had to saw a bigger hole in the roof to free him destroying some shingles. Robert came over on one days notice with a new vent and matching shingles. What a relief to have it fixed properly. We really appreciated the fast response.

Frankie Tang

Thank you for your kind words..very much appreciated. Glad we could get the fixed right away!!

Robert Landry

maureen in East York
maureen in East York

flat roof installation

My roof is still leaking in the same spot as it was 1 1/2 years ago. I am told it has something to do with the flashing. Robert the owner came out 1 year ago to look at it. He advised they normally do not provide this with a new flat roof but he would come back in a few weeks to fix as it's leaking in my basement. He never came back i have called 2 times left messages if they could please come and fix - i am willing to pay but they have NOT returned my call. I am super disappointed with this company i honestly thought they cared about their customer. Apparently they do not. Would never recommend them.

Robert came out approx 4 days ago said he fixed the problem. Still leaking in the same spot as it was initially. Down the siding and brick.Seems to me the problem with the flashing has not be fixed. Have had a few people look at it the last few days and they agree something is not correct should not be leaking between eaves trough and roof. Still disappointed!

Hi Maureen. The review you have left our company does not reflect the work that was contracted for on your property. Upon reading your review Robert Landry went out to your home to fix a previous contractors job not related to the 2 storey flat that you paid us to do, so he repaired your fascia, at no charge, to help you with your foundation leak that happens to your home every Spring. Again we apologize for not being able to help you last Fall when we are completely overbooked and under staffed. I hope the fix will help stop all the leaking in your basement now.

Peter in the Beach
Peter in the Beach

roof re shingling

Jimmy responded to my phone call immediately, came over to inspect the roof and discuss with me what I wanted and what he thought should be done. After seeking a few other quotes I booked the job with Cutting Edge Roofing, expecting to get a first rate job. I was not disappointed. Jimmy's crew arrived when they said they would, did the job quickly and professionally and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. Jimmy then send me a number of pictures taken during the work, showing what they found under the old roof and what repairs they had made. The roof looks great

It really makes us very proud to hear such great reviews by satisfied clients. We really appreciate the kind words....Thank you. Robert Landry

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Century House gets new roof

Robert Landry visited to inspect and photograph my roof; he then provided an estimate for work after clearly discussing my options with me. After a wait of several weeks in the job que, I was notified of the work date. The crew under Jimmy arrived on time and did a great job. When I returned home from work my house had a new roof and my yard was clean. Jimmy emailed me step-by-step pictures of the job, including pictures of any repairs made. I am happy with the work and customer service, and strongly recommend The Cutting Edge Roofing.

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a kind review. We really appreciate it...Robert Landry

Kathy in North York
Kathy in North York

Excellent work!

Cutting Edge staff were hard working, professional and efficient. We had our house,porch and garage reshingled and Robert and Jimmy made sure all details were looked after so results would be long lasting and stand up to Toronto climate. Clean up was great and premises were left spotless despite huge removal and installation of shingles.
Thank you, Cutting Edge guys!

Thank you for your amazing review...I will be sure to tell the guys they did an amazing job!!! Thank you Robert Landry

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

New Roof

I wasn't sure who to call for a new roof. I stumbled on The Cutting Edge due to their excellent Home Star rating. I soon discovered their high rating is warranted and well deserved.
They respond quickly, provide a detailed quote regarding the work to be done and explain the superior advantage of the products used. Jimmy was excellent and a pleasure to deal with.
They may not be the cheapest but the extra cost is justified through their professionalism and quality workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

Thank you for such a great review...we really appreciate the time you took to write such an outstanding review for our employees and company. Thank you Robert Landry

Leslie Quackenbush from Toronto
Leslie Quackenbush from Toronto

New Roof

Robert Landry runs a very professional roofing company. During our meeting with him he took the time to show us the products he would be using and and how each would be applied during the roofing process.His site supervisor Jimmy and his crew were on time and did a fantastic job. While on the job Jimmy advised us about a broken vent exhausting for our water heater. He went above and beyond and fixed it for us. Photos taken as the work was in progress and after the roofing was completed were provided for us. The site cleanup was immaculate. I would use this company again and strongly recommend them to others needing roofing services.

I will be sure to pass along your high praise to the crew....we have hard working guys!!! Thank you for your kind words and outstanding review...we truly appreciate them. Robert Landry

More about The Cutting Edge Roofing

When you want it done right the first time......call The Cutting Edge Roofing , we will take of all of your roofing needs. So You Think You Need A Roof ----------------------------- Ask Yourself These Questions 1. How old is my roof? 2. Do you have curling? 3. Have …