The Cutting Edge Roofing

Reviews for The Cutting Edge Roofing

Clint in Toronto
Clint in Toronto

Roof

Robert and his team did a great job. They repaired the roof after the ice-storm and I am very pleased with the work.
They showed me where areas that needed repairs were simply covered over, and they took the time to do it right.

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about the service you received by our company...we really appreciate it!!! Robert Landry

Stephanie in North York
Stephanie in North York

Roof replacement

Very professional company from start to finish. Last fall Robert met with us and provided shingle samples and a quote. The work could not be done until warmer weather this spring, but Jimmy and his crew secured our roof for the winter months and provided photos. Our roof is now completed and the new colour looks great. We're very pleased with the quality of work and would absolutely recommend Robert, Tracie-Marie, Jimmy and the Cutting Edge Roofing crew. Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you for your outstanding review and kind words...it was a pleasure working with you...the new roof looks beautiful!!! Robert Landry

Sean in Markham
Sean in Markham

Full Roof Replacement

Robert/Jimmy and the rest of the crew great. Showed up on time, layed protective tarp and got to work right away. The whole roof was replaced in one day. I was worried about the cleanup, but I was wrong to worry! The guys the a great job of cleaning up really well. Full set of pictures provided which was a nice touch. New roof looks great, quality looks good. Very satisfied! Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words....we really appreciate that you took the time to write our company a review. It was a pleasure working with you. Robert Landry

Anny in Scarborough
Anny in Scarborough

Replaced roof on my home

I had my roof completely replaced yesterday by The Cutting Edge. I want to thank Robert, Jimmy and their crew for an outstanding job. I had an excellent experience right from start to finish. Robert was quick to get me a quote and explain what had to be done. He dropped off a sample for me to see and called me to let me know which day they were coming. The crew did an excellent job - they were efficient, neat and clean. There was no mess afterwards. I would not hesitate to recommend The Cutting Edge to anyone. Thanks again for a job well done! Anny

Great to hear...the new roof looks beautiful!!! It was a pleasure working with you..thank you for the kind words.
Robert Landry

The Wilsons in Bowmanville
The Wilsons in Bowmanville

new roof and skylight

I wanted to share how impressed we are with the professional results and service that we experienced having our aging roof replaced. One worries about the possibility of a job gone wrong. In this case everything couldn’t have gone better!!!
Seriously ..... Robert and Jimmy along with their sons did an excellent job!! I especially like that it’s a family run business.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review...I will let the guys know what an incredible job they did and how pleased you were. It was a pleasure working with you...the new roof looks great!!!
Robert Landry and Team

keren shaked
keren shaked

Roof Replacement

We just wanted to express my gratitude to Robert.

When We first met Robert we were impressed with his strength of his conviction that choosing The cutting edge was more then just a sales pitch.

Robert took the time to explain, in detail, the difference between the different products that the market has to offer and helped us choose the right product for our roof.

About a week before the set date to install the roof, heavy winds ripped many shingles off our roof and we were concerned that the exposed wood would get wet and cause mold.

When we called Robert, he immediately dispatched a crew to to a temporary cover until they came to complete the work.

When Jimmy and his crew arrived, they took the time to address all our concerns and explain how the work will be done.

He did everything that Robert said he would. The crew was pleasant and professional.
Now our roof is done and it looks slick and all thanks to Robert.

We can’t say enough to praise these guys.

Thanks again
Adi and Keren Shaked

Thank you for your kind words...I truly appreciate the time you took to write such a great review. The new roof looks great!! Robert Landry

roof shingles

This company installed plywood and shingles on an extension to my house in 2009. Robert's workmanship was excellent. He didn't do any shortcuts like other roofers I have hired. I've had an issue with the vents and had a little trouble getting in touch with him. I was upset but we later spoke and he explained that it was a very busy time for him. The issue was resolved. I had him quote me on installing shingles on the whole roof. His quote was very thorough with all the details, and his price is reasonable. I am impressed with his workmanship and the fact this company is in business after the 9 years when we first met is a bonus.

Review has 1 previous version

We have no record of anyone from 2009 in Bowmanville and we have never installed clear plastic vents. This review is coming up as a Bowmanville review. We have also not received any emails with this information. If you could contact me personally at [email protected] so we can find out who you are. We always honour our warranties but this is the first we have heard anything about this issue.

happy in Bowmanville
happy in Bowmanville

roofing

This company is the Best. Right from the start when the owner came over within hours or me calling him and talked to me checked my roof and gave me my estimate. Robert and his crew were amazing, polite and the foreman Jimmy explained every detail to me when I asked him and was right there with his crew working. The roof looks great and the clean up was great. Right after the job was done I was sent pictures before and after I was very impressed. Thank you all for a job well done.

It was a pleasure working with you. The new roof looks beautiful. Thank you for your kind words...we truly appreciate them. Thank you Robert Landry

L Beresford in Ajax
L Beresford in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

roof retiling

I would not hesitate to recommend this amazing company to anyone. From the moment I met Robert, the owner, I knew I was going to be more than OK. He and his crew have high standards for themselves and actually take pride in their work. I find this to be a very rare quality these days
Apart from the fact that I like looking at my roof, there was no sign they had been here when they finished the clean-up.
A professional experience from start to finish. I'm beyond happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a kind review. We are truly humbled by your kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you. New roof looks great!!! Thank you Robert Landry

boudreau in ajax in Bowmanville
boudreau in ajax in Bowmanville

roof replacement

Our roof was in a very poor shape, we called The Cutting Edge after talking to a few of our neighbours and friends who had The Cutting edge do their roofs and were very happy with the pricing and the finished results. Robert came to take pictures of the roof and to give to us an estimate, the following week Jimmy and his crew of 5 men arrived, moved all the furniture and planters from the front and the back patio, they were very friendly and courteous, did a fantastic job, they put all the furniture and planters back ,Robert also took pictures of the finished job. we are so happy with our new roof. Thank you Robert and Jimmy, great teamwork. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Robert Landry

More about The Cutting Edge Roofing

When you want it done right the first time......call The Cutting Edge Roofing , we will take of all of your roofing needs. So You Think You Need A Roof ----------------------------- Ask Yourself These Questions 1. How old is my roof? 2. Do you have curling? 3. Have …