The Cutting Edge Roofing

163 Jennings Drive Bowmanville ON L1C 0B8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Pickering  >  The Cutting Edge Roofing

Reviews for The Cutting Edge Roofing

This company installed plywood and shingles on an extension to my house in 2009. Robert's workmanship was excellent. He didn't do any shortcuts like other roofers I have hired. I've had an issue with the vents and had a little trouble getting in touch with him. I was upset but we later spoke and he explained that it was a very busy time for him. The issue was resolved. I had him quote me on installing shingles on the whole roof. His quote was very thorough with all the details, and his price is reasonable. I am impressed with his workmanship and the fact this company is in business after the 9 years when we first met is a bonus.

Review has 1 previous version

We have no record of anyone from 2009 in Bowmanville and we have never installed clear plastic vents. This review is coming up as a Bowmanville review. We have also not received any emails with this information. If you could contact me personally at [email protected] so we can find out who you are. We always honour our warranties but this is the first we have heard anything about this issue.

happy in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

This company is the Best. Right from the start when the owner came over within hours or me calling him and talked to me checked my roof and gave me my estimate. Robert and his crew were amazing, polite and the foreman Jimmy explained every detail to me when I asked him and was right there with his crew working. The roof looks great and the clean up was great. Right after the job was done I was sent pictures before and after I was very impressed. Thank you all for a job well done.

It was a pleasure working with you. The new roof looks beautiful. Thank you for your kind words...we truly appreciate them. Thank you Robert Landry

L Beresford in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I would not hesitate to recommend this amazing company to anyone. From the moment I met Robert, the owner, I knew I was going to be more than OK. He and his crew have high standards for themselves and actually take pride in their work. I find this to be a very rare quality these days
Apart from the fact that I like looking at my roof, there was no sign they had been here when they finished the clean-up.
A professional experience from start to finish. I'm beyond happy.

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a kind review. We are truly humbled by your kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you. New roof looks great!!! Thank you Robert Landry

boudreau in ajax in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Our roof was in a very poor shape, we called The Cutting Edge after talking to a few of our neighbours and friends who had The Cutting edge do their roofs and were very happy with the pricing and the finished results. Robert came to take pictures of the roof and to give to us an estimate, the following week Jimmy and his crew of 5 men arrived, moved all the furniture and planters from the front and the back patio, they were very friendly and courteous, did a fantastic job, they put all the furniture and planters back ,Robert also took pictures of the finished job. we are so happy with our new roof. Thank you Robert and Jimmy, great teamwork. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

CT from Toronto

Our family home needed a new flat and shingled roof. The job was rather complicated as it was for a victorian home with a steeply pitched roof. Robert took his time to explain what what materials would be used, and what to expect. The job was done quickly and competently, and we received detailed photos documenting the work. Our house breathed a sigh of relief on having a properly functioning and very nice-looking new roof. Thanks for a great job!

Thank you for the outstanding review. It was a pleasure working with you. The new roof looks beautiful!!! Thank you Robert Landry

Lynne and Larry in Markham

Our roof was in a very sorry state. We had gotten quotes from 4 or 5 other companies but after talking to Robert, we knew that The Cutting Edge Roofing was the right company to do the job. Robert's quote was the most thorough of the lot - and he emailed us pictures of the roof so we could see what was required. As well as new shingles, we also wanted to replace our skylight and our eavestrough.
Jimmy and his crew did the shingles and the skylight- they did a great job. While they were doing the roof they found that our bathroom fans were not vented properly and fixed them for us. Once the job was done, Jimmy emailed us pictures showing both the work in progress and the finished roof. A few days later the eavestrough guys that work with Robert came and replaced the eavestrough and moved the downspouts. They also did a great work.
We are very satisfied with the entire job- it looks great! I would not hesitate to recommend The Cutting Edge Roofing to anyone.
Many thanks to Robert, Jimmy and crew

Thank you for your kinds words, we really appreciate them. It was a pleasure working with you. New roof looks great!!!

Overall very pleased with the service that Robert and his team provided. I was surprised to receive an email showing the stages of work. I wasn't expecting that. Did find nails, spikes and some roof tiles on the adjoining neighbor's roof but I was lucky to remove it. Ran into a couple of issues that were addressed and promptly rectified. Will recommend this company to anyone looking to replace their roof.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review we really appreciate it. I wish you would have called us immediately, I would have sent someone out to clean that up. Days are getting later and we are running out of light by the end of the completed job. Sometimes we overlook a few little things, I apologize for any inconvenience.

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Great experience working with Cutting Edge Roofing. The team was courteous and efficient and they had our roof done quickly. Cutting Edge goes above and beyond. I would definitely recommend these guys!

Thank you your kind review. We really appreciate it.

Susan in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Robert (the owner) was great to work with. He takes pride in his business and it shows! He personally comes to your home to do a visual inspection and provides you with pictures of your roof along with a very detailed quote. He also takes the time to explain exactly what needs to be done and answers all of your questions. Jimmy and his crew did a great job. The roof was reshingled in one day, new roof vents were added and all of the wall flashing was replaced. They even provided me with many pictures of the work being performed and the completed project. At the end of the job, the crew did a thorough clean up of the property! Overall, I was extremely satisfied from start to finish!

Thank you for taking the time to write our company such a nice review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you

eksyang98 in Scarborough

Roof was replaced in one day. House is 12 yrs old and roof had one shingle and siding damagd by strong wind. Probably could wait a few more years to replace it, but decided toget it done. Happy with the work and the crew, cleaning up and protecting the newly paved cement front yard. Owner was very good in explaining what needed done. We gave 9 stars because they did not come on agreed date in August and we were not able to contact them for a whole month. Still would recommend them for an excellent job done.

It was a pleasure working with you. This year has been one of the worst years for weather making it extremely difficult to forecast dates properly. Mother Nature's seems to be having a crazy year, making it extremely difficult for people in Construction to get their work completed on time. Again, my apologies for overlooking your email....with the onslaught of emails from all of the clients asking when their roof would get done, we overlooked a few. Thank you for taking the time to write out company a review. We truly appreciate it. The new roof looks great!!!

More about The Cutting Edge Roofing

When you want it done right the first time......call The Cutting Edge Roofing , we will take of all of your roofing needs. So You Think You Need A Roof ----------------------------- Ask Yourself These Questions 1. How old is my roof? 2. Do you have curling? 3. Have …