Primetime Paint & Paper Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
299 Queen Street East Toronto ON M5A1S7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Toronto  >  Primetime Paint & Paper Inc.

Reviews for Primetime Paint & Paper Inc.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Painting

Even though it's a bit out of my way, I go to Primetime Paint & Paper any time I need paints. I've been renovating my condo - painting walls, doors, and baseboards, painting a microwave stand, etc. They are incredibly knowledgeable there. Any questions I have (what's the best primer for melamine? what's the best varnish for a table) and they can point me in the right direction. They carry Benjamin Moore and Para Paints and everything is great quality. Whatever they recommend has worked perfectly for my job. They're also so helpful with painting advice so the job turns out well.

T Taylor in Toronto
T Taylor in Toronto

Paint selecton

The staff at Primetime were so helpful - we brought in little sample of tile and wood, and they spent over an hour helping us find the exact colour series we were looking for, and suggested they type of paint that fit our price range and needs. I would highly recommend them in the future!

More about Primetime Paint & Paper Inc.

Primetime Paint & Paper is downtown Toronto's largest Benjamin Moore Signature Store. We also have an extensive wallpaper book collection featuring, Cole & Son, Romo and Printers Guild.