Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Dre in Burlington
Dre in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Window Replacements, Great Job

Dmitri is great to deal with and very informative on the type of windows, installation, process, etc and will answer all your questions. We got 10 windows installed and all done in a days work. Alex and crew are excellent window installers and you know Alex has been doing this for a while as it shows in workmanship. They are efficient and cleaned up as described and removed all garbage & windows off site. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and have. Many thanks for a job well done.

Hello Dre,
Thank you very much for your business and your kind review!

Konstantin in Vaughan
Konstantin in Vaughan

Very Happy

We've replaced all the windows on the first and second floors of our house. Also we've replaced 2 doors and a sliding door. Originally we've replaced 10 windows and a sliding door. We've so liked the results and a quality that we've decided to replace the rest of the windows and doors.
We had two minor issues the hinges on the one of the doors were of the wrong color and key in the front door was hard to turn. Both issues were resolved very fast.
So far we are very satisfied with quality of the materials, work and service. No complaints at all.
Thank you Dimitri and Alex for a great work and service.

Hello Konstantin,
Thanks you very much for your repeating business and a kind review!

OakvilleCraig
OakvilleCraig

Full house window replacement

We are extremely happy with our experience with Galaxy windows. They were on time, on budget and provided an excellent product. We have now had them installed for six months and couldn't be happier. The house is holding heat better and noise from the road has been drastically reduced. We contacted 3 vendors and went with Galaxy.

Hello Craig,
Thank you so much for your positive review and excellent, informative picture!

Lena in Toronto
Lena in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Excellent work

I was very pleased with this company from the very beginning. Salesperson Dimitri was very professional and informative when came to give estimate. He took his time and was able to answer all my questions with knowledge and detail. The installers Alex and Zhenya did awesome job - came on time and did a great job despite poor weather conditions. They were quick, efficient and professional. There was very little cleaning to do after because they did most of it. Windows look amazing! Temperature in the house improved almost instantly. They have lifetime warranty and good rates.
I would definitely recommend them as I am satisfied and happy with my experience and overall results.
Lena B.

Hello Lena,
Thank you very much for your kind review and pictures!
Best regards,
Galaxy Windows: Alex, Dmitri & the crew.

windows replacement

We had all the windows in our house replaced by Galaxy. We are very satisfied with their service. The staff were kind and professional. I will certainly recommend this company.

Hello Mrs.W,
Thank you for your kind feedback!

Martin I
Martin I

Full Home Window Replacement

I did my homework when choosing a window installer. I had a total of 16 estimates which varied greatly. What I will warn everyone about is that not all windows or installation companies are created equally. More importantly, not all companies warranties are created equally. Some may choose budget windows, which is fine, but I am a firm believer in the "you get what you pay for" motto. In conducting my research, I found that "Cardinal" glass is the best in the industry for many reasons but most importantly had the lowest failure and argon gas leakage rating. In regards to hardware, "Truth" hardware is the best in the industry again for lowest failure rate. I found a company by the name of "Hometech" which manufactures windows using both Cardinal and Truth hardware, and from there, I searched for an authorized dealer/installer of Hometech and that is how I found Galaxy Windows and Doors. Also, pertaining to the warranty, my lifetime warranty is with the manufacturer, which means that God forbid even if the installer disappears, I have a binding warranty with the dealer for life!

Dimitri, from Galaxy Windows and Doors (the main sales guy), was respectful and wasn't pushy like some of the others, which I appreciated. I read all the reviews here on Homestars and elsewhere and that coupled with the large picture book demonstrating previous work, led me to sign the contract with Dimitri.

Two days were booked with a turnaround time of circa 3 months for the windows to be manufactured and installed. I was amazed at the fact that they stuck to their schedule and did not delay the installation date. The install was amazing and their finishing metal work around the windows was incredible. Alex is amazing at his trade! There were no surprises, no delays, no hidden costs and everything was completed on time.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised and anyone who knows me, understands how critical I can be so it says a lot!

Just a few facts & tips to offer anyone looking to buy windows:

1) There are many installers out there, operating under different corporate names, many will say that they manufacture their own windows, but they don't...they will bring you to their showroom, but ask them to see their manufacturing facility if they claim to have one. Most are just reselling windows produced by mass production companies.

2) The sales tactics vary...they may send one salesman with an aggressive style and even though you think you may be dealing with another company, it is in fact a conglomerate of salesman working under different corporate names. The next guy will come equipped knowing what the previous sales guys offered you and beat the price...he may now try a soft mellow sales tone...I've seen it all.

3) There were many other contractors that were reasonable as well and manufactured their own product, however my choice was based on the "Cardinal Glass" and "Truth Hardware" which led me to Hometech and Galaxy WD.

Again, I highly recommend Galaxy WD! Thanks Guys!

Last but not least, I have attached pics, however some of the ones that I took were prior to completion, so at least you can see the progression through the stages... I wish I took "before pics" though to show the comparison. I am at work...so if I am able to add more pics later on to this review then I will take some better ones and add them.

Hello Martin,
Thank you so much for your excellent, detailed review that I'm certain will be very informative for our future customers, as well as great pictures!
Have a nice, quiet and warm winter :)
Kind regards,
Dmitri, Alex and our hardworking crew.

Nick
Nick
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

Great service, very professional. They were able to explain the differences in the product offerings and what we needed to keep our family warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Dimitri never hard sold us, and allowed us to make an informed decision. Prompt for appointments and great workmanship!

Hello Nick,
Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review! Have a cozy winter and a happy New Year!

Niki in North York
Niki in North York

Window installation

I changed all the windows in my old house. I am very satisfied with the services provided by Galaxy windows. Although they had a very busy year and I waited about 4 months to get the windows installed, but they finished the job in a very professional way and took care of the details too. I am happy that I chose Galaxy windows.

Hi Niki,
Thanks so much for taking time and giving us a kind feedback!
Have a nice and warm winter!
Best wishes,

Dire in Toronto
Dire in Toronto

Energy efficient windows and doors

We are more than satisfied with the services provided by Galaxy Windows. Dmitri was excellent at explaining all our options as well as the pros/cons. He didn't try to up-sell us on things we didn't need (like new trim) and kept our best interest in mind with the most energy efficient options. The installers were friendly and efficient, they covered the floors and cleaned up after themselves. They had to take down some christmas decorations to get to the balcony door but they were kind enough to put it back up for us. They went beyond their duties and were great. thanks guys!

Hello guys,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback as well as great, professional pictures.
Have a nice and warm winter!

kelly R.
kelly R.
4 reviews East York, ON

Windows and front door

Dimitri came to provide the quote, we had already had a few quotes so i didn't think this quote would take too long. Well the initial meeting and quote took about 2-2.5 hrs. But i'm glad it did, Dimitri listened to our needs and ideas and provided a bunch of ideas of his own. He made a ton of suggestions to improve our choices and to be honest we took most of them. Our windows are stunning, his suggestions and the hard work of the installers Vlad and Alex that put in a long day to get everything done. Price was reasonable and very competitive compared to our other quotes. We had 8 windows and the front door done. Would highly recommend.

Hello Kelly,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and amazing pictures! Looks like your contractors have done an excellent job on the stucco finish as well. Have a nice and warm winter!

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY