Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Galaxy Windows

Ashley
Ashley

Windows replacement

There is a reason Galaxy Windows has such a high rating on Homestars. From Alex (in the head office) to Dmitri (Sales) to the installers Alex, Vlad and Roman - the entire team exudes professionalism to their trade. It is very clear customer service is a high priority for them. Not a common trait these days.

Dmitri helped us choose the right upgrade windows to fit our home and patiently answered all our questions and provided a competitive price. He and Alex in the Head Office were always quick to respond on follow up questions and provided the necessary information before installation plus questions to be answered to qualify for the GreenOn rebate program. Dmitri even showed up onsite for quality control checks during the installation process.

The install team of Alex (who also did the initial measurements), Vlad and Roman were very meticulous, careful and worked very well as a team to install 20 windows (plus some ancillary work) in under 2 1/2 days. They were also very courteous, cleaned up everyday and answered any questions we had. I am glad we had this quality team to install the upgraded windows. Simply top-notch!

No hesitation in recommending Galaxy Windows to people we know.

Hello Ashley,
Thank you very much for your positive and detailed feedback as well as being a great customer! Enjoy your new windows and do not hesitate to contact us should you have plans for any other upgrades.

PAN in Toronto
PAN in Toronto

Windows Rplacement

We replaced all upstairs windows (all brick to brick) and replace our entrance door. Dimitri(Sales) helped us choose the right style for the new windows, and explained every details for choosing which style.

Alex and Bred did the work for windows and door installatino. Alex and Bred are very prefessional,careful, they finished all work in about 5 hours, no any flaw, I can't even find any scrach, they are very patient to answer every of my questions. After finished installation, they cleaned everywhere, both our rooms, yard and driveway is very clean. We are very satisfied with their work and quality.

Hello Pan,
Your windows are looking good :)
Thanks so much for taking time and leaving us a great review!

Bright in Toronto
Bright in Toronto
0 reviews North York, ON

Home Windows All Replaced

I just had all 10 windows in my home replaced by Galaxy Windows. The new windows look beautiful. More importantly, I am happy about the whole process from the quotation, measuring, and installation. The company staffs are professoinal, and knowledgeable. I would recommend their service to my friends.

Hello Mrs M,
Thank you very much for your kind review!

James family in Vaughan
James family in Vaughan

windows

I was introduce to Galaxy Window by my next door neighbours who had their windows install by Galaxy Window. Dmitri was our sale rep who came and give us an estimate all our question was answer, very knowledgeable about the differed types of windows we where very comfortable with him was not pressure to make any hasty discussion. Thank also to Alex and this installer job well done window looking great. I already pass on Dmitri number to a friend of mind who came and look at the windows. Galaxy Window and one more window company came and give us an estimation, Galaxy Window was our pick.

Hello Mr and Mrs James,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure working for you!
Have a nice day and a warm winter.

Hassan K in Toronto
Hassan K in Toronto

New Window Installation

We had 15 windows changed by Galaxy Windows a couple of months ago and we still can't be more happier with the service and quality they provided.

Starting from Demetri to Alex (operations) to Alex (installation), each and every member of their team was professional, well-informed and accommodating. They answered all our queries, were perfectly on time and accurate about the measurements. Their quote for the job was very competitive, which saved me a lot of time in surveying the market.

The best part was Demetri came back after the installation to inspect and check if everything was done properly. I have attached before and after pictures of one of our windows to give others an idea.

Thanks Galaxy Windows!

Hello Hassan,
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review!

Ted P - Mississauga. in Vaughan
Ted P - Mississauga. in Vaughan

Windows and patio door replacement.

Salesman Dmitri was very professional and courteous. Meeting with him was very informative, he was helpful and answered all my questions.

Of course the window product is excellent. But I was even more surprised by the crew who did the installation.

The crew worked very hard, they were focused and precise, and generally well organized. They too were helpful and answered my questions about the windows. Alex's installation was a perfect fit, the measurements were precise down to the millimeter. Their work was very clean, they covered everything up, and cleaned up the property afterwards.

Everything was done exactly on time. We had no delays for our appointment, the crew arrived exactly on time, and the installation was complete even a little ahead of the time they promised!

Also they took care of the Ontario Energy rebate for us, which was a huge plus.

I would happily recommend to friends, family and colleagues!

Regards,
Ted P.

Hi Ted,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback!

Steve& Kathy... Bolton in Caledon
Steve& Kathy... Bolton in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Window Installation

We would like to thank Galaxy windows for their amazing work they did in installing our new windows. Dimitri our sales representative took the time to show and explain the different types of windows that were available on the market and helped us choose the right one that we were looking for. Would like to thank Alex and his crew for their amazing workmanship, eye for detail and punctuality. Both men exerted superior professionalism, experience and high quality service. Our windows look incredible. We would highly recommend Galaxy to all our friends.

Hi Steve, Hi Kathy,
Thanks you so much for such a well written and detailed review!

Luigi & Milva in Vaughan
Luigi & Milva in Vaughan

Window Installation for whole home

Our experience with Galaxy Windows was outstanding! Dimitri our sales representative came to our home to discuss the windows we wanted to purchase. Dimitri was very pleasant and knowledgeable in providing us with imformation with the type of windows and which ones would be best for our home and was able to answer any questions or concerns that we had. Also I would like to mention that what Dimitri told us about the service we were going to get was exactly what he promised and more. We are very happy with his impeccable service. The installation was exceptional. The installers were very professional, pleasant and punctual. Our overall experience with Galaxy Windows and our rep Dimitri was phenomenal and we will definately recommend our family and friends without a doubt.

Hello Luigi and Milva,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful and detailed review! Enjoy cooler summers and much warmer winters :)

VBK in North York
VBK in North York

Great quality, reliable, honest and fast!

Galaxy Windows and Doors provided me with a very competitive quote for approx. 20 windows and a sliding patio door. They called me 4 weeks ahead of installation to set and date and time to install the windows and arrived on the exact date and on time despite a busy and rainy summer. The crew worked hard and finished in half the time they originally estimated. The installation was great - the windows fit and insulated perfectly, the aluminum cladding was cut and sealed without any exposed screws or poor cuts, and the interior trim was installed ready to paint. The lock and opening mechanisms operate smoothly and the bug nets fit seamlessly. The crew cleaned up all of the old windows, trim, and swept at the end of each day. Highly recommended!

Hello V.,
We appreciate your kind feedback and are looking forward to helping you with any other upgrades in the future.

pfslai in Toronto
pfslai in Toronto

Consistently efficient and professional

Last year Galaxy Windows replaced my 2nd floor windows with Hometech triple glazed windows and I was very satisfied.
This year with the windows rebate I had Dmitri come back and give me quote on ten main floor windows. As usual he was patient and detailed. On installation day, Alex and his crew came and did all 10 windows including a large one all in one day. They were clean, efficient and did a great job.

After I get my rebate and when things slow down for them, I will call them back again to replace more windows and doors in my house!

Hello P,
It was our pleasure to work with you again. Thank you so much for another great feedback! Please feel free to contact us any time for your future window and door upgrades.

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY