Galaxy Windows

Val in East york
Val in East york
1 review East York, ON

3 doors replacement

We needed our front, side and patio doors replaced ASAP. Winter approaching and our doors were leaking. We chose doors online and salesman gave us price over the phone. It was fast and efficiently. Installers showed up right on time; they were clean and quick. They had the job done in one day. Galaxy did an excellent job. New doors look great. Thank you, Galaxy Doors.

Hi Val. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

PingG in Richmond hill
PingG in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Entry door and 17 windows replacement

My neighbors recommended Galaxy Windows. The salesperson Alex, who visited us was very friendly, didn't rush didn’t put any pressure. We like the way he did presentation and we like the products he recommended. The installers arrived on-time, were efficient and finished this big project in 3 days. We are very happy with the windows quality and workmanship. I would highly recommend Galaxy Windows to all my friends and anybody who needs that kind of service.

Hi PingG. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

GJP in North york
GJP in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Replacement of all windows

We recently had all of our windows replaced by Galaxy. We found the staff (including Alex, with whom we primarily dealt with) to be knowledgable, courteous, prompt, and overall very professional. The service was excellent from the initial consultation and estimate to the installation. We are very happy with the windows we purchased and the service provided by Galaxy. Highly recommended.

Hi GJP. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Bruce D in North york
Bruce D in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Entry Door Replacement

I was introduced to Alex and Galaxy Doors by my neighbor who hired them to install entry door for his house. Once I saw his new door I called Galaxy doors right away. The sales rep, Alex, I dealt with, was very professional and understood my needs clearly, which made things very easy. The installation man, Sergio was fast and efficient. It has only been a few weeks and I love my new door and best of all it is saving me energy money. The fact that a few people on my street used Galaxy Doors is good enough to recommend this company to everybody.

Hi Bruce. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Giuseppe in Caledon east
Giuseppe in Caledon east
1 review Caledon, ON

4 workshop windows installation

That was the second project Galaxy Windows did for me. First was my house 4 years ago. Now they did my workshop windows. To be up to date with industry news and prices I took few more estimates. Galaxy gave me the best price (same as 4 years ago) and very good, I guess, Windows City Heritage windows. The workmanship was flawless. I would highly recommend Galaxy for this kind of service. Thank you, guys.

Hi Giuseppe. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Luigi S in Woodbridge
Luigi S in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

22 windows and 3 doors replacement

Galaxy Windows was the first window company we looked at when starting our research for our windows and doors replacement. Alex made a very good first impression and after couple other estimates only made me feel more confident to go with Galaxy. Now, after installation, I’m positive it was the right decision. Window City windows and doors look really great, as Alex promised. Installation team was professional, prompt and efficient. The price was good too. Thank you, Alex.
I would recommend Galaxy windows and doors as a contractor with very professional attitude.

Hi Luigi. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Gino A Woodbridge
Gino A Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

12 windows replacement

I was going to use a friend of my friend but, went to Homestars and call a few other window companies. Alex came out, listened to what we wanted, made a detailed measurement, and gave me a quote on the spot. His professionalism and knowledge gave me the comfort and I chose Galaxy. Installers were professional, and very fast. The finished windows are awesome. I would not hesitate in recommending Galaxy Windows to anyone. Thank you, Alex and Mike for the great job.

Hi Gino. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Collins
Collins

replacement front entry door

We received 3 quotes for the same door, Galaxy Windows came in with the best price and quickest install time. Installers were great, workmanship was up to the highest standards and cleanup was spotless.

Hi Collins. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Alexandro Diallo Silverthorn
Alexandro Diallo Silverthorn
1 review York, ON

9 windows replacement

Windows replaced by Galaxy windows and doors was a stress free experience. Galaxy was recommended by my brother-in-law and they did not disappoint. The windows were excellent, the installers were very professional and the service overall were great. Great job. Thank you, guys. I would recommend Galaxy to anyone that needs new windows or doors.

Hi Alexandro. Thank you very much. Have a good day. Alex.

Larry F
Larry F

Entry Door with 2 sidelights

I'd used Galaxy to fix my windows once before and found that they were reasonably priced and did a good job. More recently, I called Alex for an estimate of new entry door and he gave me some reasonable alternatives and his best recommendation. Then when we got down to logistics, he told me exactly what time and the cost of the job - and kept his word. Door was installed in 4 hours and I am very pleased with the job Oleg and his helper did. I would recommend Galaxy to anyone who needs a repair or a new door altogether.

Hello Larry. Thank you very much! Have a good weekend. Alex.

More about Galaxy Windows

Galaxy Windows offers the best in Windows & Doors!
1. BEST PRODUCT QUALITY