Palmer Electrical Services Ltd

169 Bridlerange Circle SW Calgary AB T2Y5H6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Palmer Electrical Services Ltd

Reviews for Palmer Electrical Services Ltd

Jacquie in Calgary

Scott did all the electrical for my DIY kitchen renovation of my 1959 bungalow, that extended into some bathroom and living room electrical work while I was at it. Being an older house and with a finished basement, of the several quotes I received, Scott had the best solutions for tackling how to run the wiring. It included some crawling around in the attic, which I really appreciated. He was very patient and accommodating, as this became a drawn out DIY project. His work is top notch and prices are very reasonable. I 100% recommend Scott.

Jennifer from Calgary

I called Palmer Electric based on the excellent reviews on Home Stars. I was very happy with the work. We just bought a 103 year old house and there was some original knob and tube wiring that needed to be removed and re-wired to code. Scott came out right away to have a look at what we had and without prompting he also did an inspection of all the other electrical in the home. When he came back he removed the knob and tube and replaced it. Added a couple outlets for us and also installed a whole home surge protector. He was reliable, quick and awesome to deal with. I would highly recommend him for all your electrical needs. We will definitely be using him again when the need arises.

Jordan from Calgary

I've just recommended Scott at Palmer Electric for the second time in a week, and figured it'd be worth adding to his already excellent record here.

Scott was able to help us out with a last-minute need for a couple of 240 volt outlets in a commercial shop. One was a service move, and the other a new installation for an 80 Gallon compressor (which he also wired).

Scott was professional, prompt, and his work was exemplary. Both lines were run as we discussed before the job and installed in a way that was visually appealing (NO rat's nest here!).

Oh, and price.. I'm only going from memory with the approximate cost above, but he was very competitive in comparison to the other quotes we had received, and the final price came out to within dollars of the quote.

All aspects of doing business with Scott were positive; I will definitely use his services again (and, as I mentioned, have recommended him to others already). Thanks Scott!

Scotts from SE Calgary

Scott from Palmer Electrical was super professional. He did his install of all the potlights, CAD5, RG6, put in a home surge protector, speakers etc. His prices were very reasonable, more so that 3 other electrical companies that quoted me and he did everything in a very timely fashion. He was respectful also of our home and cats. And he always took time to answer any questions we had of him. Definitely recommend him!

tony@calgaryheat.com
2 reviews ,

I called Scott to hook up the electrical to an air conditioner, he gave me a quote that was very reasonable. When he went to hook up the unit he discovered there was a future connection left for the air conditioner that I was not aware of. He did the honest thing and told me about it and adjusted his price accordingly. Very impressed with the service, price and honesty.

Sara in Calgary

Scott came to our house to check out an electrical issue that we could not figure out. I called him later in the evening about this problem, he promptly came to our home and quickly figured out the problem. I have since recommended his services to our friend who is also pleased with his work ethic and honesty.

James from Luna Designs Inc. Calgary

We were controlling the refurbishing of a foreclosure that was about 30% complete at the outset and we were recommended to use Scott of Palmer Electrical Services by another trade that was working on this renovation project. Top-notch, hard working and professional attitude: you can tell that Scott means business. To add to it all, his 'normal' quote came in more economical and more comprehensive than the other two quotes that we received.

We will continue to use Scott from Palmer Electrical Services Ltd. HANDS DOWN.

The LunaDesigns team! www.lunadesignscanada.com