HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vaughan  >  Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

John W in Toronto

Late in 2016, we contracted with Charles to upgrade our residential service panel from 100A to 200A service. Both interior and exterior work was required. Charles personally oversaw all elements of the work, including both the actual installation and coordination with the ESA and our local utility, which made it very easy for us. Charles communicated in a timely and accurate fashion before, during and after the job. He did what he said he would do, on time and for the price quoted. He and his team were professional and polite. We would certainly call on them again and have no hesitation recommending Charles and his team.

Job Price

John was a great client to work for.

jamie.montpellier in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

We received an absolute 5 star service experience with this company. They were polite, prompt, and very efficient with their work. What we appreciated most was their transparency with the scope of work that was necessary and we will definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you very much Charles and team!

scott  from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

I needed some electrical work done and I hired Major Mack Electrical to do the work. The owner Charles is nice and he cares about quality and customer satisfaction. The electricians were nice, knowledgeable, clean, fast workers. I would recommend Major Mack Electrical to anyone who wants a quality job. Thank you.

Job Price

Thanks for that vote of confidence!

Mark from Toronto

I have had Charles both to my previous home and my new condo. Excellent service - competitive price - friendly - knowledgeable - etc. Everything you could ask for and more. My regular handyman couldn't figure out an issue that had left half the house without power.- Charles got it in less than 5 minutes. Needed new outlets and dishwasher installed in condo - Charles figured out the simplest ways to accommodate. Highly recommended.

steve from Saskatoon
1 review ,

Charles took the time to explain the electrical problem I was experiencing so that I clearly understood it. Scheduling him to come to my home was easy, always picked up the phone.

colleen radigan from Toronto

Very professional. Arrived on time. Provided a thorough investigation & explanation, fixed the problem, and house left as he found it. He also identified an issue I didn't know I had (and one I certainly want to know about). Respected me and my surroundings as I was engaged in both home and work activities early in the morning. He gets a 10 from me and I have already passed on his card to a neighbor.

Dorothy in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

I made and appointment with Charles who arrived on time and completed the work I required with efficiency. He was extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I felt the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely call him in the future and recommend his company to my friends.

Job Price

Dealing with Charles and his crew was a first-class experience. He was punctual from day one. His quote was competitive and service orientation was excellent. He installed a new panel and rewired the house from aluminum to copper. Since his pricing was cheaper than quotes from other electicians, I got potlights redone as well. Charles and his crew also patched up the drywall leaving me with very little to do afterwards. I would not hesitate in referring his services to anyone. Thanks Charles.

Mike from Vaughan

Charles called me to confirm the project details over the phone and provided a competitive estimate a few days before the scheduled date. Leading up to the phone call he was quick at answering my emails about prices etc.

On the set day, Charles and his apprentice arrived on time to install a new electrical box on top of our master washroom sink (and later the vanity fixure), as well as a new shower pot-light with a new switch. He explained all of the steps and options that we had, and made sure we were comfortable with locations of switches and the new light fixture before proceeding. Now I can actually see my face when I shave in the morning!

I also asked him to run Cat5e cable from the basement to a bedroom on the second floor which we use as a den. This task was the more time consuming of the two, but again patience and clear instructions were provided when and where any holes needed to be made in our closet and laundry room to properly run the cable down to the basement.

All areas that were worked on were covered with a tarp and later vacuumed which really helped with the final clean up after they had left. I will definately call upon Charles and his team when we need future electrical work done in our home. Thanks again for the great job!!

Job Price

More about Major Mack Electrical Contracting Inc.

Major Mack Electrical is Fully Licensed and insured electrical contractor.
Reliable, efficient and low prices.
See our website!
Solar Power installers!
Residential . Commercial . Industrial

LED LIGHTING AND RE LAMPING! SOLAR & WIND ENERGY SYSTEMS!

* Lowest Prices
* Decorative Lighting
* Build/Design
* AMP Upgrade
* Appliance & Hot Tub Hookups

Electrical Consultations for "do it your self-ers" Insurance/Inspection Correction

Energy Efficiency Consultations and Reparations

We offer 24 hour emergency service.

TRUE TO OUR WORD PERFORMING ALL TASKS SAFELY EFFICIENTLY AND ON TIME!