Direct Chimney

Chimney Sweeps
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Toronto  >  Direct Chimney
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Direct Chimney

Direct chimney is a fast and friendly service they were very proffesional hard working and polite they pin pointed my problem right away and took action saveing me money and releiving a big wait of my shoulders i would definatly recomend them thanks for a job well done

D&L in North York

We contacted Direct Chimney to do a small job which was a bit non-standard. We had an old furnace exhaust pipe that we wanted removed from our house. This included masonry work to patch the hole in the foundation, roof patching for the chimney hole and soffit work to close up that hole. We contacted several chimney companies most which turned the job down or said they would do part of the work. Direct Chimney (Ali) said the whole job was no problem and quoted us a very reasonable price. He was very quick responding to email and clear with his communication.

The job itself was a one day job and the whole crew was very friendly and neat with their work. They even went to the trouble of patching some other cracks in our foundation and brick work which they noticed while doing the initial job.

I wouldn't hesitate to call Direct Chimney again for future work.

JDeutsch in Toronto

Alex treats our home like his own, with care, promptness, and efficiency. He explains everything thoroughly and gives it a complete checkup, watching for potential issues before they become problems. He is very friendly and responsible, as are the people he brings in to help. Alex is always available to help.

Elizabeth from Toronto

Alex repaired two crumbling chimneys, and the eaves troughs on my house. He went to my house the day I called to ask for a quote, and started work the day after I accepted. He was professional, personable, and very clean. Our chimney's look amazing and the eaves are beautiful. His workers are equally as good - very friendly and they did great work. I would hire him again, and would recommend him to anyone looking for this kind of work.

C in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Alex is a star, he looked at our chimney, advised honestly on the problems we had, provided explanations for everything we questioned him on, both he and the guys who assisted were polite, friendly, extremely good at clearing up and always on time or in contact if running late. He also provided extra help on some minor issues and noticed a problem with the guttering which he also fixed. Great service and someone i will be calling on again.

Ethan  from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Alex got us out of a bind when our roof was leaking. He found someone quickly to come in and complete the job. The price was more than reasonable, the follow up was consistent; we couldn't be happier with the end result!

Timbo from Toronto

Alex and his nephew came over on relatively short notice to inspect and sweep two (rather tall) chimneys. They were knowledgeable, polite, organized and clean. Alex had some good advice, and instead of trying to talk me into spending more, made suggestions for how I could make some minor improvements myself for less cost. Overall, I am quite pleased with the service and can recommend them to others.

Jeremy in Little India

We needed our chimneys inspected and had Alex give us a quote on tuck pointing as well. He's a friendly guy, gave us a reasonable number and he and his assistant worked hard for us for several days. The end result was professional and he did a good job mixing the mortar to match our existing intact mortar.

When we later discovered an 8 foot nest in our chimney, Alex and Alex dug out the nest and repaired the wall skillfully. We've enjoyed several fires since!

More about Direct Chimney

Direct Chimney Services, based in Toronto, is committed to providing our customers throughout Yonge-Eglinton and beyond with decency and professional service. From the moment we step onto your property, you can rest assured the job will be done efficiently by licensed, presentable employees who are held to high standards and ...