Hart's Appliance Services

Reviews for Hart's Appliance Services

BFuddled in Toronto
BFuddled in Toronto

Great fix - Great guy!

I stumbled across the receipt for this repair & felt compelled to write a review - I don't do so often. Matt came by a few weeks ago to repair our Bosch dishwasher and it was a great experience. He arrived on time, was very efficient, very knowledgable & really pleasant to chat with. I had 'fixed' similar clogs twice before - he tried to coach me on a more effective way of going about it. And he tried to fix some of the sloppy install aspects (poorly installed base panel & trim) from the plumber who installed it - very slight head shaking but no derogatory comments regarding his competition. (There's no competition - the other gent was truly unpleasant & gouged us).

Just wanted to pass along my praise, recommendation & thanks. We've had a mix of different trades through & Matt was really great.

A job well done!

Matt came yesterday, replaced a part in the fridge, cleaned up and the freezer and fridge are now running at 2F (-16C) and 34F (1C). A job well done. Thank you Hart's Appliance Service!

JonArno in Toronto
JonArno in Toronto

Amazing service

Matt is remarkable. His Dad was too. Our washer/dryer were in a hard-to- access spot and Matt had to come up with a creative solution for moving them. This guy is very smart - you couldn't find someone more knowledgeable about motors (he fixed our fridge and dishwasher at different times as well). Highly recommended.

Downtowner in Old Toronto
Downtowner in Old Toronto

Best in town

Matt took over his fathers business and he learned well from his father who looked after our appliance repairs for a decade.
Well spoken, honest and knowledgeable Matt is most trustworthy.
I highly recommend him..but he is a busy guy so be patient on the call back.

Ramin in Waterloo
Ramin in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

The Very Best There is in Toronto

Excellent Excellent service. Matthew is prompt, knowledgeable, and a true professional. He explains the problem and generously gives preventive measures and his fees are 100% fair, and he completely honors his warranties. There are no flaws with his work. Thank you! Highly Recommended

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wash machine

Matthew is great technician who knows how to quickly fix problem and save money for repairing.
I think he could close his eyes to fix all major appliances he has done.
He does not only fix problem, but he also gave us advise how to use appliance properly and take care the appliance. He is great technician and I strongly recommend him.
I called him as Doctor of Appliance Service. Thank you Matthew!!

Jan-Michael in Scarborough
Jan-Michael in Scarborough

Great service!

A New Year's Eve visit by Hart's Appliance Services was needed as our dishwasher stopped draining. Matthew quickly found the problem and gave good advice for avoiding the same problem again. We appreciated his prompt service and advice. We have used Hart's 3 or 4 times for issues with various appliances and we have always been treated well. We will definitely use hart's Appliance Services whenever we have issues!

Jan-Michael W.

Private User reviews , ON

Excellent service and help

My family has used Hart's appliance several times, they have always been extremely helpful and resourceful (i.e., advising us on the most cost effective way to fix the problem). Today a service man came to fix my oven range and when he arrived we learned the company can't fix gas stoves. However, he explained the problem to me, advised me on how to fix it, and gave me honest advice. Excellent service for no charge -- I will certainly use Hart appliance in the future.

Kristina in Toronto
Kristina in Toronto

horrible customer service

Some of the worst customer service I've ever seen in my life. Everytime this guy calls me he's extremely rude. Does not call ahead before showing up and is late to appointments. Ignorant. Think twice before hiring them.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?