HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Toronto's Roofing & Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Toronto's Roofing & Contracting Inc.

Lance in Scarborough
Lance in Scarborough

Roof Replacement

Terry and his team replaced my roof around 10 Years ago!!! we had a small problem with the installation at the time to do with the skylight. Terry came and gave it his personal attention and the issue was resolved satisfactorily. Terry and his team are TRUE PROFESSIONALS!! It was a pleasure doing business with him!!

Thank you Mr Wilson.

The Professionalism was both ways, It was a Pleasure working with you and your Wife.

All the Best.

roofing

We got our roof replaced 3 years ago by TRC company was recommended to us by our neighbours.
Terry was very polite, knowledgeable and always accessible if we had any questions or concerns. The work was completed efficiently and safely and the property was left spotless.
Terry and crew did a great job and provided excellent customer service from start till the end. If you are looking to get a new roof don't look any further.
TRC is a great company to hire.

Thank you Mr & Mrs Marina for your Business, It was a pleasure working with you on your Roofing Project.

Happy Homeowner

Toronto Roofing is #1 in our books! Toronto Roofing Contracting Inc. is an excellent company for all your roofing needs. We had the pleasure of using them for two different services over the past 11 years. Once for a complete flat roof removal and redo and this year for shingling our house where we once had cedar shakes. Both times the crew workers worked their magic and made our house look fantastic in such a short time. So glad I made the choice of going with Terry and his crew. Thanks so much guys your the best!

Hi Mrs Harris.

We are so great full to have worked for you and your husband once again.

We really do appreciate you remembering us and allowing us to work for you again.

Best Regards... Thank you.

Michelle in Brampton
Michelle in Brampton

Roof Replacement

We had TRC replace our roof the first time years ago, shortly after purchasing our home. At the time we were very pleased with service and workmanship. Due to age, wear and tear and weather, our roof needed to be replaced once again. We were pleasantly surprised to see that TRC was still operating. We did our due diligence and had a couple roof companies as well as TRC come out and give us estimates. Once again we went with TRC and once again we are very satisfied with our new roof. Both Terry and his crew were very polite and professional.

Thanks again Michelle

Hi Michelle.

It was our pleasure years ago to do your Roof and once again our great pleasure to do it again.
Thank you for contacting us once again.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

New Roof

I had gotten several quotes from different companies. Terry was very professional and took time to explain to me what would be required to complete the job as I was not familiar with the process of replacing a roof. The job was completed on time and they did a fantastic job. I am very happy with the services provided and will definitely recommend terry to anyone looking to get a new roof.

Hi Lisa..

Thank you for choosing our company to have yours and your neighbours roof done. I appreciate you speaking with your neighbour and explaining the procedures to them also.

kelly in East York
kelly in East York

Flat Roof repair

Second time using TRC. First was for the peaked roof of my house (7 years and no issues) and this time for the flat portion. Just as with the first job, working with Terry and his crew was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and friendly. They answered all my questions and encouraged discussion. They provided several options to fix my problem and I felt no pressure in deciding what to do. They were wonderful to deal with and stuck to their promised timeline. Can not say enough good things about this company!

Good Afternoon Kelly.

It was our pleasure working with you and your Husband once again. Thank you for keeping us in mind for the next roofing project that had come up.

We look forward to working with you guys in the future if your plans work out.

Kim in
Kim in

New Roof

Terry's company was one of three quotes I received for my roof.
He wasn't the cheapest of the three. He was however the most knowledgeable and accommodating. He explained to me very clearly what I required and what he could do for me and for what cost. This was all provided, just as he had said.
He and his crew were all very professional, courteous and efficient.
I will certainly recommend Toronto's Roofing to family and friends.

Ms Kim, Thank you so much for trusting us with your complicated Roofing Project and for doing all the necessary leg work to get your other estimates which prompted you to ask very important Questions that made you comfortable in choosing our Company.

Sunder from Leslieville
Sunder from Leslieville

Shingled roof and Flat roof removed and replaced East York

Terry was working in the neighborhood and we had him give us a quote. We decided to proceed with a job as our neighbors were happy and his quote was reasonable for the job involved. He came with his crew on two separate occasions for the shingled and flat roof respectively.
We live in a semi detached home so Terry matched the shingle colour with our neighbors. The crew worked very very hard to remove lots layers of old shingles and flat roof and their put in new ones. They cleaned up very well after the jobs.
I would highly recommend Torontos Roofing and COntracting Inc.

Hi Mr Sunder, Thank you for trusting our company with you ever so important Roofing projects, it was a pleasure working for you and your wife.

Thank you.

Patsy  from Toronto
Patsy from Toronto

Flat Roof

Another great job from Toronto Roofing! I had my roof done a few years ago with Terry and called him again to replace my old flat roof recently. Again, they were prompt, professional, courteous, and thorough in their work. They were so tidy I wouldn't have known they had been there. Terry never cuts corners and has exceptional integrity, even replacing the flashing with a superior piece of material at no extra cost, which he didn't have to do. I would highly recommend them.

Mrs Robinson it was our pleasure working with you and for you over the past couple years, all the best in the future.

Eva  in Toronto
Eva in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

New Roof

In the fall of of 2016 I had a leak from my roof. I was referred to Toronto's Roofing Contracting INC. I called the company left a message and within minutes I was impressed how quickly Terry return my called and was able to come at my convenience to inspect my roof since I wanted to be home when he comes. He was very honest to let me know he could repair the spot that was leaking if I couldn't afford a new roof at the moment, but eventually you'll have to get it done pretty soon. He give me the cost to do my roof and two days later very early in the morning him and his crew came started the job and was done within a day. His guys were prompt and fast with their job. At the end of the day Terry inspected my yard himself to make sure no nails were left around my property or driveway. He even went up on the roof himself and inspect the job his guys did. I was very please with the professional service I received from Toronto's Roofing & Contracting INC.
I can always referre this company, grate job! thanks Terry you're a people's person

Hi Ms Eva.

Thank you for trusting TRC with your Roofing Project knowing we were in some stiff competition.

Terry.

More about Toronto's Roofing & Contracting Inc.

Toronto's Roofing & Contracting Inc. would like to thank you for taking the time to review our profile. Toronto's Roofing is committed to bringing the homeowner the highest quality of customer service, pricing and workmanship. We pride ourselves in taking the time and effort to understand the customers needs in …