Formerly Logik Roofing

aplusolutions1
aplusolutions1
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic Insulation Top Up

We were told they would arrive between 9 and 11 am. They arrived at 10 which was perfect. They completed the work efficiently and took before and after photos to show us the changes. They did a great job and cleaned up well after themselves. I would recommend Logik Roofing wholeheartedly.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Upgrading attic insulation

Mike and his team were awesome. Totally recommend them. The team was friendly and walked me through the work they had done and a thorough clean up afterwards. Good job guys.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review.

We agree Mike and his team are pretty awesome.

Thanks again for your kind words and for choosing Logik for your upgrade.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent

Logik did an excellent job installing basement R-20 blanket insulation. Mark and his crew were very professional and efficient. Highly recommend.

Thanks for your 10 star review!
We are happy to hear your pleased with your basement insulation upgrade.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 10 star review and we are thankful for your business.

Karen Watson
Karen Watson

Attic Insulation

Mark and his crew upgraded my insulation on Oct 25/2022.
The guys were all very polite, courteous, friendly and did a fantastic job.
They cleaned up afterwords. I feel quite secure with the project completed that my house will be nice and toasty for years to come in the winter and cool in the summer. This company was exceptional and superior to any other contractor I had to do work for me. I feel confident to recommend this friendly family run business to anyone seeking roof repairs/replacement insulation etc. Well done Logik. Many thanks to Danielle for coordinating this project.

Hi Karen,
We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.
We aim to make our customers happy and I'm Glad you're pleased with us.
I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

Michele
Michele
1 review Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

This is the first time we used this Company. They were amazing. Professional and friendly and they explained everything they did. They were on time and followed up with us every step of the way.

Hi Michele,
Thank you for your very kind review.
I’m so glad to hear that our staff were able to make your experience with us so pleasant.

We really appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great service, great guys.

Logik Roofing came in to supplement the insulation in my townhouse, from 5" to 22". Estimate, communication, installing the foam and the clean up were all swift and accurate. Highly recommend!

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with us.
We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your attic upgrade service and would recommend us in the future.

Thanks again for choosing Logik.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

attic insulation

Everything top notch - Danielle on the Phone, Brandon with the quote - the crew - punctual, and tidy, and pleasant - highly recommend them all!

Thanks for the awesome review, Frank!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours and are happy to hear how pleased you are with our company.
I will make sure to share your positive review with the crew and office staff.

Thanks again we truly appreciate your business.

Nicole in Ottawa
Nicole in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great people, great work

Awesome people, came in while I was working from home and got all the work done efficiently and well. Thank you!

Hi Nicole,
We're glad to hear that you think we're awesome and your pleased with our company.

Thanks for choosing Logik and for taking the time to leave this 10 star review.

Logik team

Dana
Dana
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic insulation

Attic insulation was done today with very thorough and professional hard working guys.
Mike, Jay and Dave thank you for excellent service.
Great team work.

Hi Dana,

Thanks for Taking the time to leave this 10 star review.
We agree! Mike, Jay and Dave Provide a excellent service and work hard to insure a great customer Experience.

Thanks again for choosing Logik and your positive feedback.

Brenda in Ajax
Brenda in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Attic Insulation in 2 Attics & Bathroom Exhaust Fan Installation

We just had Logik Roofing update the insulation in our home. Gus came to give a quote for the job we were looking to have done. Due to additions made to the house we have 2 different attics that needed upgrading. The old attic was straight forward, we needed baffles & 22 of insulation to bring it up to R60. The newer attic would prove a bit more complicated. It is a walk in attic. There is a pull down staircase that goes up in to it. Part of it acts as a storage area and it also houses a furnace in an enclosure. It would need baffles, a vent from a bathroom exhaust and the insulation. Gus listened to my concerns of being able to keep a storage area as well as maintain a pathway to the furnace. Many other companies came in to give the quote, none of them listened to our needs. I realized I was not going to get R60 in this attic; but that any new insulation would give me a better R factor than what I had and ultimately that is what I wanted and needed. Everyone else was trying to upsell me or trying make it a non usable attic. Gus came with his team consisting of Mark and Corey. They had already worked a long day, but they took this job just as seriously as they had the others earlier in the day. We all went up to the attics to decide the plan of action. They explained everything that they would do and then began executing the plan. They each had a job and worked like a well oiled machine. They were personal, professional and their workmanship was excellent. Mark took the time to show me exactly how the exhaust fan was going to work. He took pictures of the before and after to show me what he had done to the interior as well as to the exterior roof. He noticed a shingle had blown off and replaced it with an extra one we had in our shed. He also noticed some roofing shingles that needed some caulking and took it upon himself to fix it. He went above and beyond, all as we were losing daylight. They blew the insulation in, in layers, so that it built upon itself and did not blow everywhere. By doing it that way it kept the areas I wanted open for storage possible. It definitely took longer for them to accomplish this but again they were listening to what we needed. We did an inspection after to make sure it was exactly the way we wanted it. They cleaned up impeccably after themselves so that Id never had known they had been there. We are very satisfied with the job they performed and already feel the insulation working on some of these cooler nights. Im now looking forward to warmer winters and cooler summers in our home.

Thanks Brenda for taking time to leave this awesome review.

It makes us happy to read your positive feedback and I would like to take the time to thank you for your business and kind words.

I will share your review with the crew as they really enjoy getting feedback from our valued customers.

Wishing you all the best.

More about Logik Roofing & Insulation

Roofing & Attic Insulation Specialists!

Logik Roofing & Insulation
We are one of the leading Roofing & Attic Insulation Experts In the GTA,  providing top quality customer service and workmanship using the best available products. Our Roofing & Attic Insulation knowledge go hand in hand to give our customers the best possible Roof and Attic system possible.

Our services include: