Grout Restoration Works Inc.

113 Dooley Cres. Ajax ON L1T 4J3
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Reviews for Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Wilbrich
Wilbrich

Bathroom updating

Had Robert and his team re-grout and caulk an aging bathroom and , I must say, our experience with this company was first rate. Contacted them on-line and had a call back within a couple of hours. In two days, Robert was here to provide an estimate and within a week, the job was done. Everything was done exactly as his detailed estimate described. We knew what the job would entail and, just as importantly, what they wouldn't do. We couldn't be more pleased with the result. The workman, Nicolas, was courteous and didn't hesitate to tell us what he was doing and why. And Jackie must be the quarterback because she seemed to be on top of everything from their home office. All in all, a great experience.

Cher Piazza from Aurora
Cher Piazza from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Clean and restore grout in two showers

We were preparing our 20 year old home for sale, and were not able to afford to have the bathrooms redone. However, they were very tired and dingy looking, and I was worried about showing the house in that condition.

I called Robert and he came out to give me an estimate, and explain how the process would work. He was very prompt and professional. He also made sure that I did not have any unrealistic expectations about the end result of the work. He and his team exceeded all my expectations. The tile and grout came out fantastic . . . it looks very clean and bright. The tile floor was a little harder to deal with, but I am thrilled with the result. They also removed all the old caulking and replaced it with brand new caulking. Although I do not have two new bathrooms, for a fraction of the cost I have two bathrooms that will show very well in terms of cleanliness and maintenance.

I would also like to commend both Robert and his team on their professionalism, their punctuality and their hard work. I would definitely recommend them if you are considering giving a tired bathroom or tile floor a face lift!

MJ from Newmarket
MJ from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kids bath and shower

Hired Roberto and Gus to clean, sanitize and restore the tiles and grout in kids tub and shower. They did a really great job. Looks like new at a fraction of the price of retiling.

connie from Brampton
connie from Brampton

master ensuite bath

I hired Gus to restore my tub enclosure, i found him to be personable and efficient, however i had to have Roberto come by less then 6mths later to review the work and it took 4 different dates/times to get him to come out and I found him to be rude and un-accomodating. Wouldn't recommend.

Ali Ahmed in Oakville
Ali Ahmed in Oakville

condo washroom and kitchen grout restoration

Robert and his team did an excellent job, very professional in providing the quote, very professional in following up a day before and very professional in getting the job done with no mess at all. I am a realtor and property manager so will be recommending them to future clients for sure.

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Grout cleaning

The light grout of my 12 yr old ceramic kitchen floor was in bad need of cleaning. Purchased products had not worked. I decided to hire Grout Restoration Works Inc. and was extremely satisfied! The estimate was fair, service was punctual and the professionalism of Robert, the owner, and Nick the worker, was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Grout Restoration Works.

Michelle in Etobicoke
Michelle in Etobicoke
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Master Bathroom Grout Restoration

I was about to hire a contractor to renovate my master bathroom because the mold and mildew in our shower stall was everywhere - the walls, ceiling, caulking and grout. I dreaded having to use this bathroom. I was very lucky to have found Robert and his team. They cleaned all of the mold/mildew from the tiles, replaced the caulking and regrouted the floor and put a sealer on the cleaned grout. The quote was reasonable so we asked to have our main bathroom floor cleaned and protected as well. The end result was amazing!! Grout restoration with Robert's team is like getting a full detail on your shower stall. They are professional, very well skilled and care about the work that they do for their clients.

Teresa
Teresa
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Regrouted Shower Stall

Our shower stall was stained, mildewed and tired looking. This company cleaned the tile and regrouted the show completely. It now looks like we have a brand new shower. Workmen were tidy and efficient.

sdm32
sdm32
13 reviews Milton, ON

clean and seal shower wall tiles, remove old caulking and recaulk shower, clean and seal shower floor, clean and seal main floor kitchen and hall floor tiles

I contacted Grout Restoration Works to restore my ensuite shower tiles and kitchen and hall floor tiles to their former glory in my 9 year old house. The shower needed re-caulking, and the tiles and grout were stained. The grout of the kitchen and main hallway tiles were beyond dirty. I met with Robert first and he provided me with a very reasonable quote. He was poliet, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Gus and his team arrived the following week to perform the work. They arrived on time, did an excellent job, cleaned up afterwards, and Gus gave me tips on how to keep my tiles in their pristine condition. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to restore their tiles without replacing them.

MKC Toronto
MKC Toronto

Bathroom Tile & Grout Restoration

Robert and Gus completely transformed my old tub and shower enclosure with their superb tile and grout restoration work, and for such a reasonable price! Now, it not only looks new but is also really aesthetically pleasing.

I would highly recommend Grout Restoration Works because of their great workmanship and service, high level of professionalism, pleasant and courteous manner, reasonable price, and the fact that they use eco-friendly processes.

MKC

More about Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Whether it is floors, bathtub or shower enclosure, or flat surfaces such as countertops, Grout Restoration Works has a special process of tile and grout cleaning. All of our processes are environmentally friendly and come with a warranty. Grout Restoration Works restores your tile and grout to look like new!