Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Toronto  >  Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Reviews for Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Doug in Toronto from Etobicoke
Doug in Toronto from Etobicoke

Fast Results and Service

Very fast response for a quote and the next day someone was here to do the work. Just had a couple of small areas done but do they look great! Look like new again. Service was polite, clean and professional. I will be recommending their service to family and friends. Good job guys!

Francis
Francis
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Main floor tile restoration and shower restoration

I’m so pleased of Grout Restoration’s workmanship and service. Roberto and his team were prompt, professional and knowledgeable in their craft. We got our entire first floor tile and grout steamed cleaned, buffed and sealed and had 9 loose tiles repaired and re-installed properly, due to the use of the builders sub-par material or installation that caused our tiles to become loose and the grout that eventually turned into sand.

Technician Gus was amazing and was successful in removing 9 tiles without cracking a single one. He removed and sanded existing cement to ensure the tiles are set properly and levelled with the excellent bonding agent they provided. Roberto and Gus did amazing job in cleaning and sealing the tiles and grout it brought it back to original, but in fact it looks better than what I could have ever imagined.

Technician Jose worked on our 9 foot glass frameless stand up shower and did an amazingly job. Grout and tiles on floors, walls and ceiling never looked this clean. He removed the old caulking and reapplied a new one that looks much better.

As a homeowner it’s always a good feeling to know you picked the right people to do a job a well done. Roberto was the first quote I got and that created a benchmark of the price and service that I can expect when calling around. After Roberto, I did my due diligent and got five more quotes.

Some quotes were over the phone while Roberto did a physical quote, which I think is always better to avoid any surprises at the end. Roberto is not the cheapest nor is he the most expensive but his price was adequate and reasonable base on the value he brings to the table. I got a quote from another company that was less expensive but when they came by they changed and increased their quote to align with Roberto’s quote but didn’t provide the same service that Roberto’s team would offer. So I went with Roberto because of the value he offered and the resources they use to get the job done without the use of any harsh chemicals. It was definitely money well spent and invested and my wife can’t stop smiling every time she sees our newly restored tiles. We highly recommend them to our family and friends. In fact, my parents are looking forward to have them work on their home next. Thank you very much Grout Restoration Team and keep up the excellent work!!!

Hello Francis ~ Thank you for choosing Grout Restoration Works! We are happy you are pleased with the outcome of your project we performed in your home! Your referring us to others is the highest form of compliment, and we will do the same good job for your family as we did for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

shower stall restoration

i initially hired roberto and his company to restore my shower stall which was 24 years old they needed to return 3 times as the grout sealant was coming off and there was discoloration, roberto stated it was due to lack of maintanance on our part but we clean and dry the shower aftjer every use that is why it lasted 24 years!

they came back 3 times at no cost which to me shows it was not our fault. hopefully third times a charm fingers crossed!

Linda A., Toronto in Toronto
Linda A., Toronto in Toronto

Disappointed but company responded

Fifteen years after a total reno, the tile grout and sealant in my tub & shower was looking discoloured. Roberto M.--who I understand is the Canadian franchise owner of Grout Restoration Works--quoted me $452.00 to steam clean the tile grout, and re-seal around the tub. I was told the work had a one year warrantee, although I didn't see a written warrantee.

Technician Raphael did the work on March 2, 2017. After he left, I noticed he'd missed an entire floor-to-ceiling grout line. I called Roberto who was very responsive. Raphael returned to finish the job on March 6, 2017.
The tub & shower looked like new.

Yet by December 2017, discolouration was coming through the silicone sealant around the tub. I called to exercise the warrantee.

On February 9, 2018, Roberto inspected the work. He seemed defensive upon arrival. He went into the bathroom, took one look at the tub and said, "We don't cover this."

Roberto agreed the sealant was stained. He said mold was re-growing because of "maintenance" which the warrantee does not cover. I indicated the shower is only used a few times a week and is squeegeed afterward without exception. Roberto offered to replace the stained sealant for another $100. I declined.

What Roberto and I agree on: after paying $452.00 to have my shower re-done, the effect didn't even last a year. -- Linda A., Scarborough

Upon a second review of the project area, we did remove the existing silicone caulking. The homeowner requested we leave the area exposed to dry and have her plumber review the work area to see if there was a leak being caused by a plumbing issue from the pipes. After she had that inspection done, we returned and reapplied the silicone caulking around the perimeter of the tub. The conclusion for this project was to reapply the silicone caulking and discuss options to keep airflow in this moist area so as to not have the discoloration return in the future. It is our sincere hope that the homeowner is happy and satisfied with this resolution!

W from Toronto
W from Toronto

Kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Amazing experience from beginning to end. Someone answered the phone when I called to book and clearly explained everything, estimator arrived on time, job was booked within 2 weeks and crew arrived on time. Had silicone re-done in two bathrooms and silicone around kitchen countertop done. Job looks perfect and worth the investment.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us! It is our sincere goal to make sure that each step of your project leaves you with that feeling. We look forward to helping you with any future grout and tile cleaning and restoration projects! Enjoy ~ The Grout Restoration Works Family

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hallway and kitchen

The workers were on time and got the job done in a timely manner. Overall I was very happy, the only reason I did not give it top marks is because I am waiting to see how the sealing with do over a longer period of time.

Lynda in Brampton
Lynda in Brampton

Tile and Grout Cleaing and Sealant

AMAZING is the word I would best describe my experience with the gentlemen with Grout Restoration Works. Roberto came to my house, took measurements and gave me the quote. He was confident that his team could do the work and make my ceramic look like new again and boy did they deliver. Gus and Gabriel were the two gentlemen that did the actual work. They took their time cleaning and sealing the tiles and grout. They did under the appliances and also under the moveable island in my kitchen. I was not sure at first which colour sealant I should pick for the grout so Gus was able to apply the different colours that I chose from on the grout so I can actually see what it looks like. Gus made the perfect suggestion in colour and I absolutely love it. I take pride in my home and am very particular when it comes to the upkeep. I was a little leery at first with this process but I assure you it is worth every penny. There is no smell, no mess and the results are fantastic. All my friends and family that come to visit say it looks like I have brand new tile. It will be my pleasure to refer Grout Restoration Works to all my family and friends. JOB WELL DONE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Kelly from Whitby
Kelly from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent!!!

We used Grout Restoration works for our homes in Ajax & Whitby. They super clean the grout and, later, hand paint all gruot lines. They fixed the grout from a previous botched tile installation. They saved my floor! They did a basement bathroom floor on 30 year old tiles. Looks amazing. Again, saved me the $ of a new tile job. Love them & would highly recommend.

Rosanne Garrido in Oakville
Rosanne Garrido in Oakville

Restore Grout on Main Floor

This company gave me a new floor just by fixing the grout!
I had beige porcelain tiles on my main floor that were installed incorrectly by the builder who put too much space between the tiles. Imagine the grout lines after 10 years, 5 children and 2 dogs! They were so dark that it made the tiles look so bad I wanted to completely replace them!
Roberto came to my home to do an estimate and told me they would regrout with a colour that matched the tiles so that the floor would look more like one even colour.
I was so impressed with Roberto I did not even get another quote from other companies.
Gus and his team came in and did a beautiful job. Now it looks like we have new tiles!
I will recommend this company to everyone!
Thank you Grout Restoration!

Tricia Ho from Ottawa
Tricia Ho from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathtub grout and tile cleaning and recaulking

I am so glad these guys are now in Ottawa. Nicolas recently came to clean and regrout the tile in our bathroom upstairs. It was mouldy and dirty and really needed to be done. He cleaned, regrouted and sealed. He also scraped off the old, mouldy caulk around the tub and recaulked everything. It's fresh and clean and properly sealed. I would not hesitate to recommend Grout Restoration Works. I recently recommended them to my plumber who says that he has many customers who ask for recommendations for this type of work and he never knows who to recommend. We will definitely use them again for our bathroom tile floor.

More about Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Whether it is floors, bathtub or shower enclosure, or flat surfaces such as countertops, Grout Restoration Works has a special process of tile and grout cleaning. All of our processes are environmentally friendly and come with a warranty. Grout Restoration Works restores your tile and grout to look like new!