Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Toronto  >  Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Reviews for Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

shower stall restoration

i initially hired roberto and his company to restore my shower stall which was 24 years old they needed to return 3 times as the grout sealant was coming off and there was discoloration, roberto stated it was due to lack of maintanance on our part but we clean and dry the shower aftjer every use that is why it lasted 24 years!

they came back 3 times at no cost which to me shows it was not our fault. hopefully third times a charm fingers crossed!

Linda A., Toronto in Toronto
Linda A., Toronto in Toronto

Disappointed but company responded

Fifteen years after a total reno, the tile grout and sealant in my tub & shower was looking discoloured. Roberto M.--who I understand is the Canadian franchise owner of Grout Restoration Works--quoted me $452.00 to steam clean the tile grout, and re-seal around the tub. I was told the work had a one year warrantee, although I didn't see a written warrantee.

Technician Raphael did the work on March 2, 2017. After he left, I noticed he'd missed an entire floor-to-ceiling grout line. I called Roberto who was very responsive. Raphael returned to finish the job on March 6, 2017.
The tub & shower looked like new.

Yet by December 2017, discolouration was coming through the silicone sealant around the tub. I called to exercise the warrantee.

On February 9, 2018, Roberto inspected the work. He seemed defensive upon arrival. He went into the bathroom, took one look at the tub and said, "We don't cover this."

Roberto agreed the sealant was stained. He said mold was re-growing because of "maintenance" which the warrantee does not cover. I indicated the shower is only used a few times a week and is squeegeed afterward without exception. Roberto offered to replace the stained sealant for another $100. I declined.

What Roberto and I agree on: after paying $452.00 to have my shower re-done, the effect didn't even last a year. -- Linda A., Scarborough

Upon a second review of the project area, we did remove the existing silicone caulking. The homeowner requested we leave the area exposed to dry and have her plumber review the work area to see if there was a leak being caused by a plumbing issue from the pipes. After she had that inspection done, we returned and reapplied the silicone caulking around the perimeter of the tub. The conclusion for this project was to reapply the silicone caulking and discuss options to keep airflow in this moist area so as to not have the discoloration return in the future. It is our sincere hope that the homeowner is happy and satisfied with this resolution!

W from Toronto
W from Toronto

Kitchen and 2 bathrooms

Amazing experience from beginning to end. Someone answered the phone when I called to book and clearly explained everything, estimator arrived on time, job was booked within 2 weeks and crew arrived on time. Had silicone re-done in two bathrooms and silicone around kitchen countertop done. Job looks perfect and worth the investment.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us! It is our sincere goal to make sure that each step of your project leaves you with that feeling. We look forward to helping you with any future grout and tile cleaning and restoration projects! Enjoy ~ The Grout Restoration Works Family

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Hallway and kitchen

The workers were on time and got the job done in a timely manner. Overall I was very happy, the only reason I did not give it top marks is because I am waiting to see how the sealing with do over a longer period of time.

Lynda in Brampton
Lynda in Brampton

Tile and Grout Cleaing and Sealant

AMAZING is the word I would best describe my experience with the gentlemen with Grout Restoration Works. Roberto came to my house, took measurements and gave me the quote. He was confident that his team could do the work and make my ceramic look like new again and boy did they deliver. Gus and Gabriel were the two gentlemen that did the actual work. They took their time cleaning and sealing the tiles and grout. They did under the appliances and also under the moveable island in my kitchen. I was not sure at first which colour sealant I should pick for the grout so Gus was able to apply the different colours that I chose from on the grout so I can actually see what it looks like. Gus made the perfect suggestion in colour and I absolutely love it. I take pride in my home and am very particular when it comes to the upkeep. I was a little leery at first with this process but I assure you it is worth every penny. There is no smell, no mess and the results are fantastic. All my friends and family that come to visit say it looks like I have brand new tile. It will be my pleasure to refer Grout Restoration Works to all my family and friends. JOB WELL DONE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Kelly from Whitby
Kelly from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent!!!

We used Grout Restoration works for our homes in Ajax & Whitby. They super clean the grout and, later, hand paint all gruot lines. They fixed the grout from a previous botched tile installation. They saved my floor! They did a basement bathroom floor on 30 year old tiles. Looks amazing. Again, saved me the $ of a new tile job. Love them & would highly recommend.

Rosanne Garrido in Oakville
Rosanne Garrido in Oakville

Restore Grout on Main Floor

This company gave me a new floor just by fixing the grout!
I had beige porcelain tiles on my main floor that were installed incorrectly by the builder who put too much space between the tiles. Imagine the grout lines after 10 years, 5 children and 2 dogs! They were so dark that it made the tiles look so bad I wanted to completely replace them!
Roberto came to my home to do an estimate and told me they would regrout with a colour that matched the tiles so that the floor would look more like one even colour.
I was so impressed with Roberto I did not even get another quote from other companies.
Gus and his team came in and did a beautiful job. Now it looks like we have new tiles!
I will recommend this company to everyone!
Thank you Grout Restoration!

Tricia Ho from Ottawa
Tricia Ho from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathtub grout and tile cleaning and recaulking

I am so glad these guys are now in Ottawa. Nicolas recently came to clean and regrout the tile in our bathroom upstairs. It was mouldy and dirty and really needed to be done. He cleaned, regrouted and sealed. He also scraped off the old, mouldy caulk around the tub and recaulked everything. It's fresh and clean and properly sealed. I would not hesitate to recommend Grout Restoration Works. I recently recommended them to my plumber who says that he has many customers who ask for recommendations for this type of work and he never knows who to recommend. We will definitely use them again for our bathroom tile floor.

jenlee from Toronto
jenlee from Toronto

Master Bathroom Shower

We hired Grout Restoration Works to fix a few grout cracks, recaulk, clean and seal the grout (bright white). Our master shower is very large and was quite deteriorated. From the quote to the actual work, Roberto and Rafael were extremely professional, thorough and fantastic to deal with. Our shower looks amazing and I would highly recommend them.

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Grout Cleaning and Staining

Robert came and gave us a quote on cleaning and restoring our master bathroom shower. It was very reasonable. Then he quoted us on repairing some floor tiles in the kitchen, cleaning the grout and restraining all the grout to be one uniform colour. We booked his team to come that week. Gus and his crew came and they were efficient, precise and friendly. The house looks great. The restoration makes the house seem like new. Great team, reasonable prices and a professional company. Thank you Robert and Gus!

More about Grout Restoration Works Inc.

Whether it is floors, bathtub or shower enclosure, or flat surfaces such as countertops, Grout Restoration Works has a special process of tile and grout cleaning. All of our processes are environmentally friendly and come with a warranty. Grout Restoration Works restores your tile and grout to look like new!