Stethan Contractors Inc.

Design/Build
2 rosemount ave. Toronto ON M6H
Design/Build
Stethan Contractors Inc.

Reviews for Stethan Contractors Inc.

Alexandra f.
Alexandra f.

Great Service!

Very professional and exceptional work. Thank you so much for walking us through every step. Very happy with the finished product.

Margaret
Margaret

Retail Shop

Over qualified great team and I was very luck to have them. Very Highly recommended

Alexandra in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto

Home Renovations

I found this contractor through a friend and I am so happy that I did. Not only was he knowledgable and extremely helpful with making important decisions but I really appreciated the effort he made to ensure I was happy. Through out the entire process he was professional and reliable. I would recommend him to all.

More about Stethan Contractors Inc.

Stethan Contracting Inc is a full service general contractor offering innovative and quality driven building solutions. We strive to find the best possible solutions for our clients, and can offer expertise in all stages from project inception to construction project completion as we are dedicated to the art of fine ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Toronto?