Risto's Drywall

iperwash
iperwash
8 reviews Bolton, ON

Drywall and Taping

As I am listed on homestars, I often use trades from homestars. I have used a few of the higher ranking drywall companies. They were all good. Risto was great. I though he deserved to be on this site and not just my secret. He was there every day he said he would be. He is very dependable, honest and pleasant. I am 100% satisfied with what he has been able to do for me thus far. He installs drywall, bulkheads, steel stud framing, taping and plaster repairs. You can call me I would be happy to refer him persoally. [email protected] or 416 896 9870