Intor Renovations Inc.

General Contractors
1182 Wildfield Cres MIssissauga ON l5h 3c2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Erindale  >  Intor Renovations Inc.

Review for Intor Renovations Inc.

Townsey in Toronto
Townsey in Toronto

Basement and two bathrooms (gut reno), more

I hired Philip to completely renovate my basement in 2008 and have been using him for almost all of my renovations, repairs, and non-DIY jobs ever since. I'd found a couple of other contractors through Homestars and Craigslist at the time, but Phil was referred by a friend I trusted, so I hired INTOR when he matched the lowest quote I'd received. Because of how smoothly that first reno went, I hired Intor for subsequent improvements, and as a result, my formerly ramshackle rowhouse is currently worth (by lowball bank appraisal standards) $200,000 more than I paid for it just over three years ago. Phil and his crew (who have changed/improved over the past few years but are consistently respectful, timely guys who clean up everything at the end of each day) have renovated my basement from a leaky dungeon to a spotless, safe, insulated income apartment; gutted, reframed and beautifully finished two bathrooms; leveled formerly wonky ceilings and floors, and soundproofed my walls from noisy attached neighbours. I always find that Phil is willing to give his honest opinion on what I should improve and what I should wait to do at a later date. I have recommended him to many of my friends, who are all happy with the quality of the workmanship and how personable Phil is. To be fair, there are cheaper contractors out there, but you get what you pay for, and having made the repeated mistake of hiring personal friends to do odd jobs and then crying about it their botched handiwork later, I know I trust Phil and will continue to recommend him in the future.