Golden Triangle Roofing

c from Kitchener
c from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

roof replacement

Unreliable, Unprofessional, Unresponsive. After over 3 years, my roof leaks more than when i hired Neill.Sub standard work. I have waited weeks for calls to be returned. I have been stood up 10 times by Neill. No call. No explanation. This guy has an excuse for everything. Nothing is his fault. Have been forced to use other contractor to fix his poor work. I would advise against ever using this company. I have had to go to pay phones and use friends phones to simply get him to pick up the call.I have been hung up on, Ignored, and blamed by this man for bad workmanship that he refuses to take responsibility for. I have spoken with other clients of his and they relate the same stories of poor work and being unable to contact him or get him to show up. Time and time again, he has given excuse after excuse after excuse why he is not responsible for work that he did. A few estimates by other competent roofers proved him wrong.Worst money I have ever spent.

More about Golden Triangle Roofing

Fully Registered Professional Contractor with 20 yrs experience in the Region. Thousands of satisfied customers. There isnt a neighborhood in the area that we have not done a roof in. Our company is primarily a residential roofing contactor. Howver we have put roofs on Bungalows through Over 10, 000 sq ...