Swift Services

Reviews for Swift Services

Alex
Alex

Living Room Media Wall / Half Wall

Brian was very professional, punctual and did great work on time and on budget. Very self-directed and happy to answer questions as they came up. We will no doubt call Brian again for future work.

Thank you Alex, you guys were ideal and very professional customers!

Ashley
Ashley

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck
New Backyard wood rear deck - Great work, done on time and on budget.

Excellent customers. A pleasure to work with

jill.auger in Toronto
jill.auger in Toronto

Amazing job!!!

Brian and his team recently finished our basement. I cannot recommend them enough! He always explained to us what was being worked on and given choices/consulted on important matters. The team was extremely professional, helpful in giving recommendations, very clean, and the job was completed on time.

We are so happy with every single detail- from the flooring, tiles, paint and custom closet. You should definitely hire Swift Services for any home renovation, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Jill, you guys were amazing clients and that always makes a job go extremely well

RiverdaleRezident
RiverdaleRezident

Deck removal went well

Brian removed our big old deck, quickly and cleanly. It was definitely time to see our old deck go. Now we can get the roof (under the deck) inspected, and at some point we'll be looking to rebuild the deck. Brian suggested some methods for building the new deck.

You are the best FT I wish lol customers were like you guys!

Stefan from Toronto
Stefan from Toronto

General renovation work

I've relied on Brian for several projects, large and small, over the last few years and I've never been disappointed. He's become my "go-to" person for many renos around the house.
Swift Services offers good value, they're knowledgeable and precise.

Thank you Stefan.

percolatorTO from Toronto
percolatorTO from Toronto

Bathroom Reno

After a difficult experience with an earlier contractor, I found Brian and his partner Gerry to be a breath of fresh air. Punctual, knowledgeable and great craftsmen, they did a wonderful job on a tricky situation which required some inventive solutions along the way. The results are spectacular. Brian himself is a friendly, articulate and solution-oriented contractor. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Thank you for the review and your business!

bble from Etobicoke
bble from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement apartment creation

I met Brian while searching homestars for a carpenter. I was planning on building a basement apartment in my house and was going to hire all of the relevant trades to each do their part in building this apartment. Swift services advertised carpentry services so I sent off an email to get a framing quote. Before the day was through Brian had responded to my email and we spoke later that day to discuss my project.
He showed up at our scheduled meeting on time and was very easy to work with and discuss options and possibilities. Brian was able to produce me two quotes one for just the framing of the unit and one for building the entire apartment. Both quotes included a time estimate, payment plan and exact itemization of what work would be done broken down into parts with headings and sub headings. At this point I found myself seriously considering hiring swift services to build my entire unit but was not convinced yet. I asked Brian to send me pictures of past similar projects which he did and went one step further and invited me down to his current job site which was a washroom he was building. I visited his job site and was able to see first hand the kind of work he was doing and how it was coming out. I could also see he had a proper work van and plenty of quality tools and I noticed the building materials he was using were top line quality.
I ultimately hired Brian and his crew to build my basement apartment. He was totally professional throughout the project and making small modifications along the way was never a problem. He did exactly what he said he was going to do on time and on budget. Most importantly he and his crew showed up every day five days a week for six weeks until the job was done. I have to say the unit is incredible and there are absolutely no mistakes or shoddy cut corners of any kind. The walls are all perfectly straight. You can't see where each sheet of drywall meets the next. Tiles are perfectly straight and the paint colour he chose is perfect for my basement unit which dosen't get too much light but now looks bright and spacious. I would recommend Brian without a doubt to anyone who doesn't want to do things twice or who really likes his house like I do and only wants the best renos in there. I now call Brian for everything pretty much and since he values my business so much at this point he will even fit in my little repairs on weekends for me. Great guy all around. Hes working on my parents house as we speak. If you do end up hiring him. Tell him you read my review and expect the same treatment!

Thank you for your business and the review!

Ardis Harriman from Toronto
Ardis Harriman from Toronto

Bathroom and Kitchen reno +

Brian and his partner Gerry were excellent. They put in 2 new bathrooms, a new kitchen, painted the whole house + did other repairs. The work was finished on time and on budget. As a bonus, they cleaned up everyday, as much as possible. The work is very high quality and beautifully finished. I have no hesitation in recommending this service.

Thank you Ardis.

Mary McGowan from Toronto
Mary McGowan from Toronto

Deck replacement, drywalling, flooring, roofing

Swift Services provides high quality work, on time and on budget. Brian is able to undertake most jobs, both exterior and interior. He is friendly and straight-forward. I'll certainly call him when I need other jobs done.

Thank you for your business and review Mary.

Jenn in the Upper Beaches
Jenn in the Upper Beaches
1 review TORONTO, ON

2 storey addition

After moving into a new home, we were eager to build a two storey extension on the back of our house. We wanted to add a larger back room from our kitchen and expand the upper bedroom to make a much larger master bedroom. We were very nervous about choosing a contractor because the quotes received spanned a range difference of about $100,000! Brian's was reasonable and he seemed eager and ready to go. And go he did, our entire two storey extension took just about 8 weeks to finish!

We are so glad we picked Brian! He was on site every single day and even our neighbours commented on how dedicated he was and how meticulous he was in both the supplies he chose and the amount of time he spent on the project. Always early, always working, we constantly joked that Brian never walked when he could run! There was never another person on site that Brian wasn't here, too, overseeing everything that was going on and making sure that there was no mess at the end of the day.

Most miraculous of all was the care that Brian took in ensuring as little disruption as possible to our lives. He built an insulated wall between our house and the growing extension that was secure enough so that our cats wouldn't get out. We had no dust, no mess, and no complaints.

Of course, not everything was perfect, but Brian would immediately address any questions or concerns that we had, and work to make certain that we were happy. And we absolutely are. We will without question hire Brian again to work with us and we anticipate him having a long and prosperous career as a contractor. When even your neighbours rave about his work, you know he's doing great!

Thank you Jenn.

More about Swift Services

Independent, owner operated renovation business specializing in old homes in the downtown Toronto area. Dedicated to professional service and job quality. Personally on the job everyday until the project is completed. Quality, service, punctuality and honesty and customer satisfaction are my top priorities. Please visit my website www.newbasement.ca