Swift Services

Reviews for Swift Services

Kevin W.
Kevin W.

Demolition and removal

Brian is great to work with on the basement demolition. They arrived when they said they would, finished in the time expected and I think they were great value. I'd use Swift again and would gladly recommend them to anyone that needs a quality job (in fact if you're thinking of a basement reno, have it removed before quotes come in so contractors can see what's underneath and there are less surprises).

Thank you Kevin, you were a pleasure to work with

info
info

Renovation Cleanup

Brian and his crew are very hardworking and get the job done right. We have used Brian for our home and also our commercial property and we could not be happier. Very well priced, honest and hardworking.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you in the future

david in Toronto
david in Toronto

Demolition

I needed this demo done quickly and Brian had his team come out on time and scoped the work out quickly. They systematically began to take down my garage and remove all the brick from the front of my house without damaging the plywood behind. They cleaned up after themselves everyday with my neighbours also commenting on the speed and cleanliness of their work. There was a lot more work then Brian expected but he did everything that needed to be done without coming back to me for a dime more. I am extremely happy with his teams work and thank him for a job well done.

David

Thank you David, you are a very gracious host. I am glad we were able to make the process pleasant for you

percolatorTO

Basement drywall and plumbing repair

This is my second project with Brian, which tells you the first was positive. The basement apartment in my home was dealing with dampness, partially on an outside wall and partially in the ceiling due to a slow leaking in a pipe. Brian assessed the situation and was transparent about what he knew he could fix and at what price (the pipe), and what variables might be involved with the outside wall issue. In the end, he not only figured out where the wall moisture was coming from — not from a foundational issue but rather a malfunctioning condensation pump on my furnace that was leaking — he fixed all the problems in one fell swoop and within budget. The quality of work is excellent, he is respectful of my home (or in this case, my tenant's home) and I find him highly professional, service-oriented and transparent. I highly recommend Brian — and if actions speak louder than words, I should add I've just hired him again to redo a rooftop deck.

Wow what an awesome review, Thank you!!

Alex
Alex

Living Room Media Wall / Half Wall

Brian was very professional, punctual and did great work on time and on budget. Very self-directed and happy to answer questions as they came up. We will no doubt call Brian again for future work.

Thank you Alex, you guys were ideal and very professional customers!

Ashley
Ashley

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck
New Backyard wood rear deck - Great work, done on time and on budget.

Excellent customers. A pleasure to work with

jill.auger in Toronto
jill.auger in Toronto

Amazing job!!!

Brian and his team recently finished our basement. I cannot recommend them enough! He always explained to us what was being worked on and given choices/consulted on important matters. The team was extremely professional, helpful in giving recommendations, very clean, and the job was completed on time.

We are so happy with every single detail- from the flooring, tiles, paint and custom closet. You should definitely hire Swift Services for any home renovation, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Jill, you guys were amazing clients and that always makes a job go extremely well

RiverdaleRezident
RiverdaleRezident

Deck removal went well

Brian removed our big old deck, quickly and cleanly. It was definitely time to see our old deck go. Now we can get the roof (under the deck) inspected, and at some point we'll be looking to rebuild the deck. Brian suggested some methods for building the new deck.

You are the best FT I wish lol customers were like you guys!

Stefan from Toronto
Stefan from Toronto

General renovation work

I've relied on Brian for several projects, large and small, over the last few years and I've never been disappointed. He's become my "go-to" person for many renos around the house.
Swift Services offers good value, they're knowledgeable and precise.

Thank you Stefan.

Bathroom Reno

After a difficult experience with an earlier contractor, I found Brian and his partner Gerry to be a breath of fresh air. Punctual, knowledgeable and great craftsmen, they did a wonderful job on a tricky situation which required some inventive solutions along the way. The results are spectacular. Brian himself is a friendly, articulate and solution-oriented contractor. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Thank you for the review and your business!

More about Swift Services

Independent, owner operated renovation business specializing in old homes in the downtown Toronto area. Dedicated to professional service and job quality. Personally on the job everyday until the project is completed. Quality, service, punctuality and honesty and customer satisfaction are my top priorities. Please visit my website www.newbasement.ca