Swift Services

Reviews for Swift Services

RiverdaleRezident
RiverdaleRezident

Perfect concrete walkway/sidewalk

Brian and crew installed a new concrete walkway/sidewalk in our yard. The edges and the finish are perfect, and they sloped it into the existing drain. They did it on time and on budget. Thanks!

Always awesome clients to do work for!

Roxanne Wright in Toronto
Roxanne Wright in Toronto

Kitchen & Basement, on time & on budget

We first worked with Brian when we bought our house ~9 years ago and hired him to build closets for us. When we wanted to do our kitchen and basement, we reached out to him again, and we couldn't be happier with how the project went.

Brian always thought of ways to make the experience better for us (like installing a counter & sink that had been in our basement originally in our dining room as a temporary kitchen so we wouldnt' have to wash dishes in the bathtub). He is super careful with money and always consulted with me before doing anything that might add an additional cost to the project. He connected us to great designers, and worked closely with them throughout the whole project to make sure that our design was just right. He has a great team, and the people he hires to do additional tasks like laying tile, etc. were excellent.

I know that projects like this are usually big headaches for homeowners, but Brian really took care of everything to make sure it was as smooth as possible. And, they were there every single day, even on a stat holiday, keeping things moving at the right pace. He even had people in doing drywall, etc. on weekends to make sure that the project kept moving.

What I was most impressed by, though, was his character. He was honest and reliable, but he was also great with our kids and pets, and some very challenging neighbours too. He's just a decent person, and the people he hires are like that, too.

Amazing client to work with, that makes the job so much more enjoyable

Brad
Brad

Demolition - Back extension

My concern was stuff being left behind like nails or other sharp objects because I have young kids. But the guys that came were very professional and did a great job taking down the extension and cleaning up after them selves. I would use them again for sure.

Thanks Brad, you were a pleasure to work with

db
db

Brick Veneer Demo and Removal

Brian's team was great to work with. We were stuck in a jam when our existing contractor backed out and we were under a tight deadline. His team was able to show up and get the job done.
The guys showed up on time every day and cleaned up after themselves leaving our place livable even though it was being demolished.
I'd highly recommend them!

Thank you so much. What an excellent client to work with!

Kevin W.
Kevin W.

Demolition and removal

Brian is great to work with on the basement demolition. They arrived when they said they would, finished in the time expected and I think they were great value. I'd use Swift again and would gladly recommend them to anyone that needs a quality job (in fact if you're thinking of a basement reno, have it removed before quotes come in so contractors can see what's underneath and there are less surprises).

Thank you Kevin, you were a pleasure to work with

info
info

Renovation Cleanup

Brian and his crew are very hardworking and get the job done right. We have used Brian for our home and also our commercial property and we could not be happier. Very well priced, honest and hardworking.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you in the future

david in Toronto
david in Toronto

Demolition

I needed this demo done quickly and Brian had his team come out on time and scoped the work out quickly. They systematically began to take down my garage and remove all the brick from the front of my house without damaging the plywood behind. They cleaned up after themselves everyday with my neighbours also commenting on the speed and cleanliness of their work. There was a lot more work then Brian expected but he did everything that needed to be done without coming back to me for a dime more. I am extremely happy with his teams work and thank him for a job well done.

David

Thank you David, you are a very gracious host. I am glad we were able to make the process pleasant for you

percolatorTO
percolatorTO

Basement drywall and plumbing repair

This is my second project with Brian, which tells you the first was positive. The basement apartment in my home was dealing with dampness, partially on an outside wall and partially in the ceiling due to a slow leaking in a pipe. Brian assessed the situation and was transparent about what he knew he could fix and at what price (the pipe), and what variables might be involved with the outside wall issue. In the end, he not only figured out where the wall moisture was coming from — not from a foundational issue but rather a malfunctioning condensation pump on my furnace that was leaking — he fixed all the problems in one fell swoop and within budget. The quality of work is excellent, he is respectful of my home (or in this case, my tenant's home) and I find him highly professional, service-oriented and transparent. I highly recommend Brian — and if actions speak louder than words, I should add I've just hired him again to redo a rooftop deck.

Wow what an awesome review, Thank you!!

Alex
Alex

Living Room Media Wall / Half Wall

Brian was very professional, punctual and did great work on time and on budget. Very self-directed and happy to answer questions as they came up. We will no doubt call Brian again for future work.

Thank you Alex, you guys were ideal and very professional customers!

Ashley
Ashley

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck

20'X10' New Backyard raised wood rear deck
New Backyard wood rear deck - Great work, done on time and on budget.

Excellent customers. A pleasure to work with

More about Swift Services

Independent, owner operated renovation business specializing in old homes in the downtown Toronto area. Dedicated to professional service and job quality. Personally on the job everyday until the project is completed. Quality, service, punctuality and honesty and customer satisfaction are my top priorities. Please visit my website www.newbasement.ca