Zaid Moving

Reviews for Zaid Moving

musicalsolari@gmail.com
M. I.

moving anything!

Zaid moved the contents of our one bedroom apartment from Toronto to Montreal on his own for under $1000. He was efficient and eager to accommodate all our needs, despite the fact that we had far more stuff than we'd initially told him. He was patient, skilled and offered good advice on all fronts! We'll definitely use him again and tell our friends! Thanks Zaid.

thanks for your nice review. wish you and your wife all the best in Montreal. very nice talking to you

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Moving

I was very satisfied with my moving experience. The move was cheap and the movers were hardworking and skilled. They handled all my furniture with ease (some very heavy items).

I would use them again - their number is a keeper.
SSP

Thank you for your review, All the best in your project.

Deano North York
Deano North York

moved some furniture

Great attitude, good communication, very prompt (early even) and flexible. Will use his services again....Found him on Craigslist. Spoke to 4 others before him, he had the best quote and a helpfulness that was noteable.

Thank you for your great review, All the best!

Tina Y  in Toronto
Tina Y in Toronto

Move

Zaid and his coworker arrived early, were pleasant, accommodating, professional, tidy and conscientious. They made the move go very smoothly. In fact this is my 12th time moving and it was by far the smoothest move. Both Zaid and his coworker were amazing, I will DEFINITELY hire them for my next move and I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THEM! Honestly, hire Zaid you will not be disappointed!!!

thank you Tina for taking the time writing a review. it was nice meeting you and your family. all the best,
Zaid

Gemini Charm
Gemini Charm

Moving services

I used Zaid Moving three times. Twice to move the contents of my house and once for a pice of furniture. I find Zaid and his team to be punctual, reliable, very professional and helpful. He confirms appointments and keeps them. My belongings were moved without damage and he was patient and attentive not to cause damage to furniture.

I was very comfortable with Zaid and would definitely use his services again. He is also a nice person.

thank you for using my service and taking the time to write a review. all the best,
Zaid

-Always On time
-cargo insurance included
-from a small delivery up to moving a 5 bedroom house
No Hidden or Extra fees
Why Book with us? because I'm owner operator. you call Zaid, you book with Zaid, Zaid show up on time the moving day and move you. you only pay after the move is done and you are %100 satisfied and happy