Moving & Storage

Bin in Toronto
Bin in Toronto

Moving

M1R 5P8

Zaid team did a great job for my moving. They are very professional and highly efficient. They handled everything very carefully. The moving was very smooth. I am very satisfied with their work.

thanks Bin for the nice review

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Moving within Toronto

I sought quotes from several movers but selected Zaid Moving because he was the least expensive and because he had great reviews on Homestars. I was not disappointed.

Zaid was a pleasure to deal with, both before and during the move. He was calm, fair, and punctual, exactly what you want from a mover, as moving is stressful enough. He and his colleague also took incredible care with my belongings. Not one thing was broken or damaged or even scratched. I think they even came in under budget!

I can't imagine using another mover.

Yaseen Poonah in Milton
Yaseen Poonah in Milton

Move

M1R 5P8

Very professional and courteous. Got an email to confirm time and directions the night before, and they showed up on time. Moved everything with care and left our family very happy and stress free.

Thank you!

Thanks Yaseen for your nice review.

Cara in Toronto
Cara in Toronto

Moving in Toronto

M1R 5P8

We moved from Cityplace to the Church-Dundas area. We were moving from a 2+1 to a large 2 bedroom - we had a lot of boxes and some large furniture (including a king-sized canopy bed). From the moment they arrived, Holm and Eric were friendly and efficient. I was very anxious about the move, but their professional and calm demeanor put me at ease and everything went very smoothly. The whole thing took about 10 hours between all the elevators and trying to drive through downtown Toronto. These guys are well-prepared and will make your move so much easier!!

Thanks cara for using my service and thanks for the nice review

2 Moves both 10 out of 10 - Thanks Zaid Moving

I used Zaid Moving back in April for my parents and JUST finished using them today for my own move which 90% of the items were for my business. Both times Holm(hope I'm spelling it right) was the 'crew chief' and both times I was VERY impressed. Was very please to see him this morning as I knew I would be well taken care of with him.

Machine is the only way I can describe him, never broke a sweat even when things go difficult. You wouldn't expect a company paid by the hour to have workers who work non-stop and take very little break. VERY well mannered, very professional and you can easily tell her cares for his customers.

Thanks for 2 successful and stress free moves Holm and Zaid. Keep up the GREAT work.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company to any of my friends or family

thanks George for the nice review

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

City Move

I can't say enough about how satisfied my family is with Zaid Moving. Upon recommendation from a friend we have used Zaid Moving twice within the past 14-months and during both moves have experienced professional, hard-working, friendly and courteous, knowledgeable and competitive cost movers. Would definitely recommend Zaid Moving and use them for future moves. One of the movers, Holmes is fantastic and did a great job managing the crew. Very satisfied customers!

Thanks again

-Josef and Suzana

thanks Josef and Suzana.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great experience.

The movers were very professional and would highly recommend them. They came on time and didn't waste any time. They were recommended by a freind who had a positive experience as well- Junaed

thanks Junaed for the nice review

Joo Lee in Loretto
Joo Lee in Loretto
4 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Moving Service

M1R 5P8

We had a great experience with Zaid moving. The workers were very polite and hard working. I cannot ask for more for the better movers fro that price range. We had to wait for our home to close so the movers had to wait but they were very patient and accommodating. Highly recommend!

thanks for the nice review Joo and all the best with your new home

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

The move was easy, peasy, lemon squeezy - all thanks to Zaid Moving!

M1R 5P8

Absolutely amazing experience moving from a condo in the west end of Toronto to a completely new condo in the heart of downtown Toronto. I had two movers come in right on time (on the dot!) and also helped dissemble my TV console and queen bed. I had gone with CityBoxes, so they were both efficient with moving everything from boxes, furniture, small objects, etc. It took only 3 elevator trips for the first condo.

The move in condo was a new build, so there were a lot of interruptions in terms of loading dock space and a bigger maze to move the items. I helped with the small things to make the elevator trips efficient as we were cutting close to our time for the moving elevator. HOWEVER, we beat the clock and everything was moved in and assembled, perfect item placement, etc.

It was honestly the best (first) experience I've had with movers and will definitely be coming back if I plan to hop to another place.

3.5 hours with dolly/tools

Thanks again for the positive experience!

thank you Judy for the nice review.

Jolene
Jolene

Exceptional Moving Service

Prior to our move Zaid was prompt with responses for quotes. A huge thank you to Holm, Abdul and Eric for making our moving day smooth and stress-free. They arrived fifteen minutes early, were professional, polite and made good use of time - despite the countless stairs. Phone numbers and addresses were all confirmed with us before heading to the new place. All our furniture and boxes were placed exactly as requested. The cost was precisely as quoted with no hidden fees. I would give fifteen out of ten stars if I could. Highly recommend you use this service for your next move!

thanks Jolene for the review and using my service

More about Zaid Moving

Call Zaid: 416.828.9122
Email: info@zaidmoving.com
-Reliable Mover
-Always On time
-cargo insurance included
-from a small delivery up to moving a 5 bedroom house
No Hidden or Extra fees
Why Book with us? because I'm owner operator. you call Zaid, you book with Zaid, Zaid show up on time the moving day and move you. you only pay after the move is done and you are %100 satisfied and happy