Zaid Moving

Reviews for Zaid Moving

Steffany in Oakville
Steffany in Oakville

Moving company

This is our second time using this moving company. We continue to be impressed with their efficiency, friendliness, punctuality, and care in moving our belongings. We will continue to refer their services to friends and family.

Happy
Happy

Moving with Two Dropoff Points

It was a pleasure working with Zaid. He responded promptly to my emails and followed up the day prior to confirm arrival time. He and his co-worker arrived on time, as discussed. They moved stuff from a condo and dropped part of the load off at my Mom's retirement home, and then the rest of the stuff off at my house. Everything was moved with care and they did not brush up against or damage any of the existing furniture or walls. Very pleased and highly recommended.

thank you for the nice review and for using my service

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Move from condo to house

Hired Ziad on short notice. Responsiveness, professionalism and efficiency was excellent. Good communication, friendly and all around great movers. Worked extremely quickly, unlike most hourly services (could have gone at half the speed and I'd have been happy). I'm using them for another move to get another set of belongings from storage.

thank you Todd for using my service and for the nice review. all the best

David from Toronto-10230
David from Toronto-10230

Movers

Great moving company -- totally efficient, courteous and professional team. They moved my house from Toronto to Ottawa, delivered everything with great care taken with our possessions. Communication leading up to the move was fantastic. They made moving 100% stress free. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

thank you so much David for this nice review. you guys packed so well and even helped moving stuff up stairs to make our move even easier. thank you so much and wish you all the best

Adam
Adam
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Move from Toronto to Pickering

This is the third time I used Zaid Moving company and each time I received an exceptional service and the experince exceeded my expectations. The team were professional, efficient, panctual, polite and quick. Lower price than other comapnies. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. Many thanks for the awesome service! !

Suzanne in Scarborough
Suzanne in Scarborough

Moving furniture

I needed furniture to be moved from my home to another location. Zaid & his helper arrived on time, were friendly, courteous & efficient. The job was completed seamlessly & in no time at all.

If you are planning on moving anytime in the future or near future, contact ZAID MOVING! I highly recommend this company. You will not regret your decision.

Thank you.

thank you so much for the nice review Suzana

Siraj in Toronto
Siraj in Toronto

Flawless moving with a fantastic crew!

I can see why Zaid Moving came highly recommended, The crew came on time and was very professional, efficient, and caring. Moving can be a hassle and a lot of work. - I'm very pleased to have gone with Zaid Moving .

thank you Saraj for the nice review and for using me service

Sharon in Scarborough
Sharon in Scarborough

Moving company - One bedroom move - Markham to Waterloo

Fair, friendly and punctual. We needed to move our one bedroom condo on short notice and I'm happy we chose Zaid Moving.

I received a quote ahead of time and there were no hidden fees. Our move on a snowy day went perfectly. Thanks again Zaid and partner!

thank you for using may service and for the nice review

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto

I highly recommend

Zaid had great communication and was very fast and efficient with our move. I was very impressed with the speed that they worked, and the care they took with my items. This was the first time I've used a mover, but would definitely hire Zaid again, and would recommend him to my friends. He was well worth it!

thank you Ray for the nice review.

Wjmill91 in Oshawa
Wjmill91 in Oshawa
1 review , ON

Best of the Best - Move from Toronto to Oshawa

What can I say, these guys were amazing. They worked hard from the time they arrived until the last item was off-loaded. Zaid was polite and very quick to respond to emails and all items arrived without damage.

For all your moving needs, look no further.

thanks for using my service and for the nice review

More about Zaid Moving

Call Zaid: 416.828.9122
Email: [email protected]
-Reliable Mover
-Always On time
-cargo insurance included
-from a small delivery up to moving a 5 bedroom house
No Hidden or Extra fees
Why Book with us? because I'm owner operator. you call Zaid, you book with Zaid, Zaid show up on time the moving day and move you. you only pay after the move is done and you are %100 satisfied and happy