Zaid Moving

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Zaid Moving

Reviews for Zaid Moving

Siraj in Toronto
Siraj in Toronto

Flawless moving with a fantastic crew!

I can see why Zaid Moving came highly recommended, The crew came on time and was very professional, efficient, and caring. Moving can be a hassle and a lot of work. - I'm very pleased to have gone with Zaid Moving .

thank you Saraj for the nice review and for using me service

Adam
Adam
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Move from Toronto to Pickering

This is the third time I used Zaid Moving company and each time I received an exceptional service and the experince exceeded my expectations. The team were professional, efficient, panctual, polite and quick. Lower price than other comapnies. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. Many thanks for the awesome service! !

Suzanne in Scarborough
Suzanne in Scarborough

Moving furniture

I needed furniture to be moved from my home to another location. Zaid & his helper arrived on time, were friendly, courteous & efficient. The job was completed seamlessly & in no time at all.

If you are planning on moving anytime in the future or near future, contact ZAID MOVING! I highly recommend this company. You will not regret your decision.

Thank you.

thank you so much for the nice review Suzana

Sharon in Scarborough
Sharon in Scarborough

Moving company - One bedroom move - Markham to Waterloo

Fair, friendly and punctual. We needed to move our one bedroom condo on short notice and I'm happy we chose Zaid Moving.

I received a quote ahead of time and there were no hidden fees. Our move on a snowy day went perfectly. Thanks again Zaid and partner!

thank you for using may service and for the nice review

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto

I highly recommend

Zaid had great communication and was very fast and efficient with our move. I was very impressed with the speed that they worked, and the care they took with my items. This was the first time I've used a mover, but would definitely hire Zaid again, and would recommend him to my friends. He was well worth it!

thank you Ray for the nice review.

Wjmill91 in Oshawa
Wjmill91 in Oshawa
1 review , ON

Best of the Best - Move from Toronto to Oshawa

What can I say, these guys were amazing. They worked hard from the time they arrived until the last item was off-loaded. Zaid was polite and very quick to respond to emails and all items arrived without damage.

For all your moving needs, look no further.

thanks for using my service and for the nice review

Great Movers!

they were amazing!
so easy and great to deal with. got to our place on time - very quick and efficient. took great care of all our furniture - did an AMAZING job with our piano! everything arrived to the new home in the same condition as it left. so organized when unloading to each designated room.
10/10 from beginning to end!

Daoness in Toronto
Daoness in Toronto

Best in Biz!

This is my second time using Zaid Moving and the service just gets better and better. Very responsive to my emails, even with last minute time change. Showed up on time, finished the job promptly and even offered to move / assemble furniture for me.

You don't pay until your satisfied and prices are extremely reasonable!!

thanks for the nice review.

malikumar in Toronto, Ontario
malikumar in Toronto, Ontario

Move From Oakville to Midtown toronto

Great moving experience! We have moved a lot (multiple countries, cities) and these guys were great for our most recent move from Oakville to Toronto. On time, fast, efficient, and careful with our belongings. Highly recommended.

thanks for the nice review. :)

Jason
Jason

Move from large condo into a house

Zaid's guys did an excellent job for our move from a condo into our house. They arrived early and started hauling boxes out right away. They were highly efficient, friendly, and didn't scratch or break anything. I have heavy wood painted furniture and glass furniture, along with 30+boxes of various sizes and breakable things. They handled everything carefully and kept checking-in with me to see where/what to place next. I highly recommend and would use them again.

thanks for the review and using my moving service

More about Zaid Moving

Call Zaid: 416.828.9122
Email: [email protected]
-Reliable Mover
-Always On time
-cargo insurance included
-from a small delivery up to moving a 5 bedroom house
No Hidden or Extra fees
Why Book with us? because I'm owner operator. you call Zaid, you book with Zaid, Zaid show up on time the moving day and move you. you only pay after the move is done and you are %100 satisfied and happy