Canaduct Duct Cleaning

stephensclo
stephensclo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service

Good job done efficiently using effective equipment by a professional going into details to clean up all ducts in house.

Thank you Stephen for your feedback, we really appreciate it :-)
I will let Paul know !

Regards,

sylvia.giuliani
sylvia.giuliani

KITCHEN RENOVATION

I RENOVATED MY KITCHEN AND NEED MY VENTS CLEANED BECAUSE OF ALL THE DUST AND OTHER RENOVATION THAT TOOK PLACE PRIOR TO THIS PRIOR TO THIS ONE AND I NEED TO HAVE THEM CLEANED.

Thank you so much Sylvia !
We appreciate your review :-)

Dina
Dina
1 review King City, ON

Duct cleaning

He was friendly, professional and respectful. He was also very informative and had suggestions.
Have already recommended to 2 others.

Thank you for your feedback Dina !
Your referrals are so greatly appreciated :-)

Lorena :-)

Carol
Carol

Duct Cleaning

Very Happy with the service, the 2 gentlemen was very courteous and respectful also was very happy that they recommended and was able to change my humidifier filter.

Thank you for the kind words Carol. I will let Paul and Jaime know. We really appreciate your feedback.
Have a good day :-) Lorena

Chris
Chris

duct cleaning

Cleaned ducts and furnace in a rental building I own. Was overall satisfied with the work.

Thank you for your review Chris. We appreciate your feedback !

Susan  from Vaughan
Susan from Vaughan

Power Vac Duct Cleaning

Peter and Estoban were fantastic. Very thorough, professional and friendly. They went above and beyond my expectations. They were careful with my house and made sure my pet was safe, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend Power Vac Duct Cleaning.

I think you got the wrong company

julie
julie

Duct cleaning

Assaf did a very good job in cleaning our duct. He answered all the questions we have and explained it very well.

Thank you Julie for the review. I will forward your kinds words to Assaf

Thank you ... we appreciate your business

Lorena :-)

sanmili
sanmili

HVAC duct cleaning

They performed duct cleaning in an efficient and thorough manner. They called in advance to say that they are a bit delayed.

Thank you so much for the great review. I will relay to the technicians.
We really appreciate your business!

Fiorella
Fiorella

Duct cleaning

Paul was punctual, friendly and thorough incleaning the ducts. I recommended him immediately and he took pride in his job. He was respectful of our space and we appreciate a job well done.

Thank you so much for the review Fiorella. I hope your mom was happy too :-)
We look forward hearing from you again!
Sincerely,

VT
VT

Duct Cleaning

Today, we had our ducts cleaned by CanaDuct. The quality of service was excellent and professional. They assessed the unit and ensure I knew what was covered or not before they began their work. Their quality of work was quick and efficient. Most importantly, they took off their shoes after entering my unit as well. (Many contractors refuse to take off their shoes)

You need to specify that you want your air and laundry duct cleaned, because laundry ducts are not included in the package.

I recommend having them clean your laundry ducts, because that $H** was just nasty!

Thank you so much for the review !
RJ and Jaime appreciated your hospitality and the introducing them to Frutips :-)
Have an great day and hope to hear from you again soon to clean the yuck in your laundry vent !!

More about Canaduct Duct Cleaning

Categories: » Duct Cleaning » Heating & Air Conditioning

Heating and Air Conditioning Website: www.HeatingOntario.ca

CanaDuct is the established leader in air duct cleaning in Toronto. CanaDuct Duct Cleaning specialize in residential and commercial duct cleaning services as well as vent cleaning, dryer cleaning, furnace cleaning and HVAC cleaning.

Over the past 10 years CanaDuct Duct Cleaning have had the privilege of working with area homeowners and businesses, gaining an understanding of their needs. We are pleased that many of our clients return to us for repeat services such as air conditioning cleaning and HVAC cleaning. Not only do our current customers keep coming back for regular duct cleaning service, our reputation has gained us many new customers through word-of-mouth. Once you experience CanaDuct's impeccable air duct cleaning services, you'll never have to worry about poor air quality in your home or workplace ever again.

Duct Cleaning
Hepa Filter Systems Humidifiers Systems HRV Systems Ultraviolet Air Purifiers Thermostats
Commercial Residential Industrial Duct Cleaning * Furnace Cleaning * Residential & Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning and solutions * Installation of Humidifiers / HRV systems / Hepa Filter Systems Ultraviolet Air Purifier / Thermostats * Commercial & Industrial Overhead Cleaning * Bird And Nest Removal * See our website for other services provided!
Lennox, Carrier, Amana, Bryant, Electro air, Fantech, General Air, Honeywell, Keeprite, Lifebreath, Trion, York, White-Rodgers, Amaircare.
Air Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Chimney & Fireplace Cleaning, Dryer Exhaust Cleaning, Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning, Sanitization, Central Vac Cleaning. Visit us online for a complete service list www.canaduct.com Honeywell, Aprilaire, General Aire, but we can service and sell all makes and models. Styles We utilize
Cottages, Condos, High Rises, and all types of exhausting systems. For more information visit us online: www.canaduct.com
2000
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will re-clean the system
cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, check,American Express
NADCA. TSSA certified :000206794
Whether you suffer from seasonal allergies, sinus problems, asthma or other respiratory ailments, Ca
ASCS BY NADCA,G2 by TSSA
$100
PROJECT RATE
According to the size of the house
5 years for HEPA, Lifetime on washable filters, lifetime on UV light, lifetime on Humidifiers.