TJ. Fine Upholstering

Reviews for TJ. Fine Upholstering

tigerlily
tigerlily

Tub Chair Revival

T.J. Fine Upholstery came recommended through the recently retired Designer Fabric in Toronto. After reaching out to several recommendations, I was undeniably convinced by Milton's pride in craftsmanship and integrity. His response was immediate and delivery of services prompt. I am so pleased with the wonderful work he did on my chair. It is making the rest of the furniture look like it could use a bit of Milton's magic. Thank you!

N Pan from Toronto
N Pan from Toronto

Great Service

Milton provided terrific service. We had a couch that badly needed recovering. They were prompt in picking up, and delivered a great finished product. The workmanship was very good. Really friendly staff as well. Highly recommended.

ML in Toronto
ML in Toronto

Upholstery—arm chair

I recently had an old arm chair reupholstered by TJ and am thrilled with the result. I tend to be fussy about these things and had made a list of particulars in advance, and the job was completed exactly as I had requested. In addition, the service was superb, with prompt pickup and delivery, polite, friendly attitude, and terrific good humour. I am so pleased to have found TJ—and recommend them without reservation!

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Re-upholstered Armchair

We were so pleased when our newly re-upholstered chair arrived back this week.
TJ. Fine Upholstering picked up and delivered our chair which was part of the service.
We couldn't be more pleased with the attention to detail and work that was done on the chair to repair and reinforce its structure prior to re-covering.
We had chosen and purchased fabric elsewhere but TJ's has numerous sample books from which to choose.
We will definitely use TJ's again if and when we have more work that needs to be done. We are thinking of having him make and upholster and ottoman to go with the chair.

Miriam in York
Miriam in York

10 dining room chair seats

Tj promised me I would have my chairs in two weeks and he did it even faster! Beautiful job! Great service! A man of his word! He was very helpful, and the price was wonderful! I would definitely recommend their service!

Private User reviews , ON

Dining Room Chairs

Milton recovered 5 dining room chairs. He is very pleasant and helpful selecting fabrics. Work was completed in a timely manner and we are very pleased with the results. I will definitely have him to do more for us.
Chairs look wonderful- very professional job!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Dining Chairs

Amazing job recovering our dining chairs. Milton was very helpful arranging the job, and fit us into a short timeline before all of our Christmas guests arrived. Looking forward to many years with our (like new) chairs!

Graf in Toronto
Graf in Toronto

True Craftsmenship

We have about 20 years old reclining leather swivel chair by Palliser of Calgary. With years of use both side arm rests leather fully deteriorated.
My call to Palliser for replacement got a "go and fly a kite" response. Now I got really worried, facing a matching leather re-upholstering. After living in Toronto/Don Mills for 33 years, we moved to Niagara Area about 15 years ago and, if you are not looking for a tourist-quality hamburger, there are hardly any true craftsmen here.

Searching internet I discovered TJ Fine Upholstery, spoke to TJ, sent him pictures, got a quote, sent the arm rests by courier and, within a week - BINGO! Absolutely perfect job. Thank you !!!

Costa
Costa

Cushion for small bench

I am a repeat customer. They made a custom cushion for my small bench. Their work is awesome! I am very pleased and I highly recommend this establishment. TJ helped me pick the fabric and delivery was on time.

Justin  from Toronto
Justin from Toronto

Chair re-covering and custom cushions

Great, honest service by the folks at TJ. They were able to convert a ragged old chair into a beautiful new throne - and although the Christmas rush was happening, they were able to turn around the project in a matter of weeks. They are really nice people and I will absolutely be dealing with them in the future! Thanks!

More about TJ. Fine Upholstering

T.J. Fine Custom Upholstering Furniture offers custom designed sofas, sectionals, loveseats and chairs to furnish your home. We have a large selection of both fashionable and traditional fabrics to choose from.
We work with you to design, create custom made furniture or to repair old furniture.
We specialize in these areas:
-Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
-Furniture Refinish & Repair
and are the top Upholsterers in the GTA.