Tj. Fine Upholstering

Reviews for Tj. Fine Upholstering

Kathy
Kathy

upholstering

I would highly recommend T.J. Fine Upholstering. Milton was a pleasure to work with; he was patient and helpful when selecting fabric and transported the sofa with care. The workmanship is fantastic and I'm so happy with my beautiful reupholstered sofa.

Jaya in Toronto
Jaya in Toronto

Furniture rebuild - great job

We had a couch custom made for outback basement but when it arrived it wouldn’t fit through the doorway - non refundable. I called TJs to see if they could help and they came over to asses and told me they could but it would involve cutting the couch in a few peices and putting it all back together again - I was apprehensive - especially after seeing the couch cut in so many peices - but when they put it back together again in the basement it looked as good as new!!

tigerlily
tigerlily

Tub Chair Revival

T.J. Fine Upholstery came recommended through the recently retired Designer Fabric in Toronto. After reaching out to several recommendations, I was undeniably convinced by Milton's pride in craftsmanship and integrity. His response was immediate and delivery of services prompt. I am so pleased with the wonderful work he did on my chair. It is making the rest of the furniture look like it could use a bit of Milton's magic. Thank you!

N Pan from Toronto
N Pan from Toronto

Great Service

Milton provided terrific service. We had a couch that badly needed recovering. They were prompt in picking up, and delivered a great finished product. The workmanship was very good. Really friendly staff as well. Highly recommended.

ML in Toronto
ML in Toronto

Upholstery—arm chair

I recently had an old arm chair reupholstered by TJ and am thrilled with the result. I tend to be fussy about these things and had made a list of particulars in advance, and the job was completed exactly as I had requested. In addition, the service was superb, with prompt pickup and delivery, polite, friendly attitude, and terrific good humour. I am so pleased to have found TJ—and recommend them without reservation!

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Re-upholstered Armchair

We were so pleased when our newly re-upholstered chair arrived back this week.
TJ. Fine Upholstering picked up and delivered our chair which was part of the service.
We couldn't be more pleased with the attention to detail and work that was done on the chair to repair and reinforce its structure prior to re-covering.
We had chosen and purchased fabric elsewhere but TJ's has numerous sample books from which to choose.
We will definitely use TJ's again if and when we have more work that needs to be done. We are thinking of having him make and upholster and ottoman to go with the chair.

Miriam in York
Miriam in York

10 dining room chair seats

Tj promised me I would have my chairs in two weeks and he did it even faster! Beautiful job! Great service! A man of his word! He was very helpful, and the price was wonderful! I would definitely recommend their service!

Private User reviews , ON

Dining Room Chairs

Milton recovered 5 dining room chairs. He is very pleasant and helpful selecting fabrics. Work was completed in a timely manner and we are very pleased with the results. I will definitely have him to do more for us.
Chairs look wonderful- very professional job!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Dining Chairs

Amazing job recovering our dining chairs. Milton was very helpful arranging the job, and fit us into a short timeline before all of our Christmas guests arrived. Looking forward to many years with our (like new) chairs!

More about Tj. Fine Upholstering

T.J. Fine Custom Upholstering Furniture offers custom designed sofas, sectionals, loveseats and chairs to furnish your home. We have a large selection of both fashionable and traditional fabrics to choose from.
We work with you to design, create custom made furniture or to repair old furniture.
We specialize in these areas:
-Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
-Furniture Refinish & Repair
and are the top Upholsterers in the GTA.