Tj. Fine Upholstering

Reviews for Tj. Fine Upholstering

ravhouse
ravhouse

Reupholstered Glider

I've used Milton before and I wouldn't contact anyone else! His communication is great, he comes to the house with a wide variety of fabrics, and does an excellent job. Plus, he estimated a few weeks to get the job done (grey chair) and it was finished within days! A pleasure to work with and beautiful workmanship in the end. Thank you!

Jeff in Ottawa
Jeff in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Barber Chairs

TJ did an amazing job restoring all our barber chairs for a great price! I would highly recommend TJ for any upholstery project you have in mind he is great

Roy from Toronto
Roy from Toronto

Couch and arm chairs

Milton re-upholstered our couch and two arm chairs. He was great to work with, very responsive and did the job in the exact time quoted. I would have no issue recommending or using Milton again.

LL
LL

Antique Rocker

Terrific job on reupholstering our rocker - looks fabulous and is more comfy. Appreciated the pick up & drop off and fast service. We supplied the front fabric and the back was done in a simple black velvet. Great attention to details like fabric positioning on back of chair!

Lida in Toronto
Lida in Toronto

Pure Sorcery

TJ’s Fine Upholstery performs sheer magic on your old loved pieces and turns them into new treasures. I was in love with my pieces before but everything needed a refresh with a home makeover that was done. I didn’t want to part with my pieces and TJ’s treated them like they were their own. Fantastic service and even better results. I highly recommend them and can’t say enough about how great they are.

Francesca in York
Francesca in York

Amazing job!

After my mom passed, I wanted to keep her dining room furniture to host our future family functions with - but the chairs were really old traditional looking and needed a modern updating. I had never reupholstered furniture before and was worried about the whole process. Milton was so easy to work with, providing excellent advice and great craftsmanship. The chairs looked stunning! Exactly what I was wanting, better than I expected, and now even extremely comfortable. I can’t wait to host our next family event with them. My mom would have been amazed. Thank you Milton and crew for a fantastic job!

Kathy
Kathy

upholstering

I would highly recommend T.J. Fine Upholstering. Milton was a pleasure to work with; he was patient and helpful when selecting fabric and transported the sofa with care. The workmanship is fantastic and I'm so happy with my beautiful reupholstered sofa.

Jaya in Toronto
Jaya in Toronto

Furniture rebuild - great job

We had a couch custom made for outback basement but when it arrived it wouldn’t fit through the doorway - non refundable. I called TJs to see if they could help and they came over to asses and told me they could but it would involve cutting the couch in a few peices and putting it all back together again - I was apprehensive - especially after seeing the couch cut in so many peices - but when they put it back together again in the basement it looked as good as new!!

More about Tj. Fine Upholstering

T.J. Fine Custom Upholstering Furniture offers custom designed sofas, sectionals, loveseats and chairs to furnish your home. We have a large selection of both fashionable and traditional fabrics to choose from.
We work with you to design, create custom made furniture or to repair old furniture.
We specialize in these areas:
-Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
-Furniture Refinish & Repair
and are the top Upholsterers in the GTA.