TJ. Fine Upholstering

Reviews for TJ. Fine Upholstering

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Re-upholstered Armchair

We were so pleased when our newly re-upholstered chair arrived back this week.
TJ. Fine Upholstering picked up and delivered our chair which was part of the service.
We couldn't be more pleased with the attention to detail and work that was done on the chair to repair and reinforce its structure prior to re-covering.
We had chosen and purchased fabric elsewhere but TJ's has numerous sample books from which to choose.
We will definitely use TJ's again if and when we have more work that needs to be done. We are thinking of having him make and upholster and ottoman to go with the chair.

Miriam in York
Miriam in York

10 dining room chair seats

Tj promised me I would have my chairs in two weeks and he did it even faster! Beautiful job! Great service! A man of his word! He was very helpful, and the price was wonderful! I would definitely recommend their service!

1 review , ON

Dining Room Chairs

Milton recovered 5 dining room chairs. He is very pleasant and helpful selecting fabrics. Work was completed in a timely manner and we are very pleased with the results. I will definitely have him to do more for us.
Chairs look wonderful- very professional job!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Dining Chairs

Amazing job recovering our dining chairs. Milton was very helpful arranging the job, and fit us into a short timeline before all of our Christmas guests arrived. Looking forward to many years with our (like new) chairs!

Graf in Toronto
Graf in Toronto

True Craftsmenship

We have about 20 years old reclining leather swivel chair by Palliser of Calgary. With years of use both side arm rests leather fully deteriorated.
My call to Palliser for replacement got a "go and fly a kite" response. Now I got really worried, facing a matching leather re-upholstering. After living in Toronto/Don Mills for 33 years, we moved to Niagara Area about 15 years ago and, if you are not looking for a tourist-quality hamburger, there are hardly any true craftsmen here.

Searching internet I discovered TJ Fine Upholstery, spoke to TJ, sent him pictures, got a quote, sent the arm rests by courier and, within a week - BINGO! Absolutely perfect job. Thank you !!!

Costa
Costa

Cushion for small bench

I am a repeat customer. They made a custom cushion for my small bench. Their work is awesome! I am very pleased and I highly recommend this establishment. TJ helped me pick the fabric and delivery was on time.

Justin  from Toronto
Justin from Toronto

Chair re-covering and custom cushions

Great, honest service by the folks at TJ. They were able to convert a ragged old chair into a beautiful new throne - and although the Christmas rush was happening, they were able to turn around the project in a matter of weeks. They are really nice people and I will absolutely be dealing with them in the future! Thanks!

Valentina in Toronto
Valentina in Toronto

Replace chair seats cover

We had 6 dining char, that synthetic leather print cover was peeled on all 6 chairs. We contacted TJ he gave us a price and talk us it will take 2 weeks to get this job done. He called us back in the 2 week times for pick up chairs. He did a perfect job, very well done, we will highly recommended TJ to all our friends. He is very professional.

Zalena in Toronto
Zalena in Toronto

Living Room Furniture

I have wanted to get my furniture done for a while and seeing a long list of companies online I didn’t know which company to choose. After reading many company reviews, TJ Upholstering was my choice. I am glad I chose TJ as I have no regrets.

My initial contact with TJ was very pleasant and he was very easy to talk to. I sent him photos of my furniture and he gave me a quote. I've also asked him to pop in to see the furniture. As it happens, I chose an expensive leather not knowing that the leather I chose was a bit pricey and was over the amount I was quoted, but TJ was such an honorable man that he gave me the same price he quoted me over the phone. Bless him.

The furniture was completed in record time and I was anxious to see what it looks like. When he delivered the furniture I couldn't help but stood there admiring. I couldn’t figure out how he was able to rip the entire furniture apart and make it look so beautiful. The original two piece sofa was very low and he adjusted the back so that there was enough space for the vacuum to go under and i didn't even ask him to do it but I am glad he did. TJ did a fantastic job and his price was very reasonable. What a great change to my living room. Thank you, thank you TJ.

Justin i.
Justin i.

Six Parsons Chairs Reupholstered

One day one of our toddler's little friends came over and got the idea to tear a little bit of leather off of the Parson's chair she was sitting on. A year and a half later, most of the leather off of most of the chairs had been slowly ripped off by my child who was inspired by his friend. We had a birthday party coming up so we asked TJ to reupholster the chairs. We had a bit of a time constraint, 10 days or so. He had it done the day before we needed it. When I picked them up, I said: "Wow, these look good!" He laughed and said, "they're supposed to look good!" And they do - way better than they did when they were new!

More about TJ. Fine Upholstering

T.J. Fine Custom Upholstering Furniture offers custom designed sofas, sectionals, loveseats and chairs to furnish your home. We have a large selection of both fashionable and traditional fabrics to choose from.
We work with you to design, create custom made furniture or to repair old furniture.
We specialize in these areas:
-Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
-Furniture Refinish & Repair
and are the top Upholsterers in the GTA.