GeorgiaPeach Closets

Closet & Storage Solutions
Richmond Hill ON

Reviews for GeorgiaPeach Closets

Kasia in Markham

We used Hercules in the past for our master bedroom closet renovation so when it was time for the next round, we went directly to Georgia Peach Closets as we knew the workmanship, quality and friendliness of service would be outstanding. And it was. Hercules didn't hesitate to go the extra mile when small issues arose on our end, still ensuring the renovation was completed on time. We will definitely be using Georgia Peach again for our remaining closets.

Kasia, it was a pleasure as always. I appreciate your repeat business, and the referral or your cousin (which will get the same great value and excellent customer experience) ...and all will be done before they go away at the end of the week!!
Thanks again,

Brian - Ajax in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Hercules was able to take a conversation and translate it into 3D sketches that represented my vision of maximizing space in my 5 closets.
On-time, on budget - the best investment I have made in my home since putting in central AC! Imagine removing your old bulky IKEA drawers and having room for it all to go neatly and orderly into your closets. More room in all the bedrooms - just a terrific design and build by Hercules!
Brian - Ajax

Thank you Brian, it was and effortless pleasure to work with you.

Hercules ;)

Mandi in Toronto

Really great service. I contacted numerous companies and Herc was the only one to respond in a timely fashion! He took my needs into consideration before designing the perfect closet for me. I am so happy with the finished product.

Mandi, I would like to say that I gave you a little better service/value being a referral from your Real Estate agent (also a GeorgiaPeach customer), but it wouldn't be exactly true - I treat each and every customer the best that we can.
Thank you so much for your business, and I am truly happy that you are so pleased.

~Hercules

1 review Aurora, ON

I had 3 closets completed and I am so happy with the results and the service provided. Herc is a delight to work with! I highly recommend the services of GeorgiaPeach Closets!

J.
Thank you for your business.
It was a pleasure to work with a great customer like you, and I will be happy to give your family and friends the same great value and excellent customer experience.

Enjoy,

Sia in Toronto

The work was done very nicely and most importantly on time!
Hercules is very meticulous in his work and at the same time a very pleasant and friendly person. He enjoys what he does and this is reflected in the quality of the work he delivers.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share.
Happy to give your family and friends the same great value and positive customer experience.

zeeshan in Toronto

hercules the owner of the business is very professional with his passion of working for people and make their home look organized and beautiful. very understanding person and easy to reach and communicate with also came to my house without any cost.
highly recommend this guy to anyone reasonable price less than other competitors.

Thanks Zeeshan
I hope you enjoy this convenience for many years.

Sasan

I'm returning customer. Hercules initially put shelves in my Walk in closet and i love it ! So i decided to have him back to do the other slide/ door closets. He gave me the perfect design and had it done on time.

Always a pleasure working with Hercules

Your repeat business is the best compliment.

Aziza in Vaughan

Overall experience: exceptional and positive. Very good costomer-builder communication. The owner asked me in details what i want in general and overall expectations. I have got everything i wanted even more.
Quality: i would give 6 stars if such existed. Very satisfied. Strong, clean equal symmetrical... perfect. As Hercules (the owner) has said: lifetime warranty:) and i kinda believe it.
Price: very fair. Comared to other older companies on the market,where we end up paying for the brand not experience. I was offered to do a price match with others, which i didnt even bothered. I knew GP will win
Time: as quick as was promiced
Result: absolutely great. Loving my new walk-in. My childs' room looks so much more orgonized. Entrance closet is my pride not an embarrasment anymore. Moreover, Hercules offered to reuse some items from old closets to another room, and installed it for us free of
charge.
Future: definitely working with GP again
100%recommend to my friends
Personal: thank you Hercules for all hard work and passion you put in everything you do.

Благодаря Aziza,
I honestly didn't treat this project any differently than I would have any other ...It was just much easier for awesome you and your beautiful family!! :)

I appreciate your business and the time you took to share your experience.

Геркулес

Akash in Toronto

Among the six companies that I consulted before I proceed with the project, Georgia Peach Closets was by far the most affordable and quality-wise. Believe it or not, nobody will ever beat that price. Hercules, the owner, is a genuine guy and super friendly.

We met at my condo to take measurements and to discuss the designs. After that Hercules sent me the designs and quote, with no obligations of course, to give me the opportunity to review and make any changes .

He was very accommodating despite I made a last minute change before the work started which I greatly appreciated .

The reason I picked Georgia Peach closets was mainly because of Hercules positive attitude to genuinely help me.Once the work started, he kept me posted throughout and sent me pictures. After the work , he left the unit spotless . I was amazed by his professionalism and the excellent work.

I'd strongly recommend Georgia Peach Closets. Thanks again Hercules! I wish you and your team the very best and continued success. Cheers :)

Akash

It was a pleasure working with you to create YOUR vision of your new home.
GeorgiaPeach Closets has built a reputation of bringing the Best Value in closet and storage solutions by not compromising quality work and a great customer experience at the most competitive price points in the GTA.
We will be happy to give your family and friends the same great value, and remind you that your closet organizers come with a Lifetime Warranty.

Wishing you many years of enjoyment in good health.

GeorgiaPeach Closets

Christine in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Hello potential custom closet friends! Where do I start? From the first moment I was introduced to Hercules and Georgia Peach Closets by a referral, I knew I would FINALLY get the closets I've been wanting ever since I moved in. Being female, I wasn't really sure I knew what I would need - design wise - but I knew the builders single rod wasn't going to cut it. I had my master closet and my front hall closet. Space is a premium in a 600 sq ft condo and Hercules was totally understanding of this taking into consideration how to maximize and utilize the space I have. Hercules was super nice and patient with me and gave me suggestions after seeing my clothes, as to what would work best for me. He was always in touch with updates and follow ups and was super professional at every single moment of the process. He stuck to his timelines and to his good price - which I think everyone who goes through a new contractor worries about. He was hard at work when he was here and he left my place nice and clean which I appreciate being a clean freak and all. I am not sure how I functioned without these custom closets before but Hercules literally saved the day! I highly recommend Georgia Peach closets and think that your search stops here. Enjoy your new closets from Hercules at Georgia Peach - I sure do!!! Thanks Herc!!

WOW!!! Christine, thank you very much for your kind words, and most of all for your business.
I personally love what we do, and value the smiles on my customers faces more than money!
I'm glad that you had already engaged other companies so that you can truly appreciate the value we try to bring to every project while always trying to make it a great overall experience.
Lastly, like the person that referred you to GeorgiaPeach Closets and every one of our customers, your organizers come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks again,

More about GeorgiaPeach Closets

GeorgiaPeach Closets is locally owned and operated, serving the Greater Toronto Area and suburbs. We design and install custom closets as well as other shelving and storage solutions for laundry rooms, storage rooms, and garage. Our closet systems offer you a durable, flexible, and cost-effective way to organize and simplify ...