Wrightway Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Langstaff Rd. Vaughan ON L4L 9A8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in W Oodbridge  >  Wrightway Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Reviews for Wrightway Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Sumit A.
Sumit A.

Furnace, Central Humidifier, BBQ NG Gas line

I needed my BBQ hooked up to a permanent Natural Gas line. So I called Tony on a recommendation by the BBQ store. While at my place he looked at my furnace, thermostat for the house, and the central humidifier connected to the furnace, and recommended some servicing which I am glad I got done. Humidifier which was broken was repaired, the furnace and the computer on the thermostat were not compatible which he replaced with a new one, and he did a fantastic job hooking up my BBQ. I am very happy with all the work he did. I intend to call him to look at my Air Conditioner when it gets warmer.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Overhall and inspection of furnace & fireplace, provide and install filters, provide and install programable thermostat, check all ducts and provide advice

I was provided with a recommendation from a friend and glad I took it. I had been dealing with the BIG company for years and now I no longer need to. I found Tony to be honest, sincere and extremely reliable. He looks after the customer not just the product. I will be calling Tony for all future heating and air conditioning needs and will be recommending him highly to friends and family.