Fujitech Technologies Inc.

180 Steeles Ave. W., Unit 2A Vaughan ON L4J 2L1
Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times

Reviews for Fujitech Technologies Inc.

Kristen in Thornhill
Kristen in Thornhill

Dell Dimension 8300 Repaired with all data intact

My Dell Dimension 8300 crashed on me and had so much info and my children's invaluable pictures. The PC kept going into an endless reboot loop. When I went into safe mode it just gives a blue screen and freezes. I took it to a couple of places and they wanted to wipe out my hard drive and re-install windows. My data was too important and besides they needed around a week which I cannot do without.

I saw the reviews from other Homestar users and decided to go to Fujitech and gosh those people were right. They had me up and running in a day and all my data intact.

This is really excellent service and I give them full rating for what they have done for me.

Thanks Kristen, hope your kids are having a blast

Patty in North York
Patty in North York
1 review North York, ON

Laptop repair

I am a regular customer at Fujitech and yesterday I was there to have my 2nd laptop fixed as my son dropped coffee on it. While I waited, there was a guy who walked in and said he had known Fujitech from homestars. I had no idea about homestars until then.

Since I had always had good service from them, I decided to give them a good rating based on my past dealings with them. As of yesterday, I had to wait for about an hour and had my laptop back working.

I would also like to give homestars a 10Star rating too, as this is a great site to find great service people. I have to install a new Air Conditioner next month and I will definitely consider the people from this site.

Justin in Thornhill
Justin in Thornhill

Gaming Rig Overheat solution

My Core2Quad 9550 gaming rig I bought at Canada Computers a year ago is begining to have problems and has begun shutting down randomly. I had taken it back to Canada Computers but when I take it back, it works fine for a day or two before the same problem keeps coming back.

I saw Fujitech's ad in the Thornhill Liberal and decided to give them a try. The guy had a quick look and informed me about the problem and that I needed to change the heatsink & cooler on my mainboard.
It was done right away (instead of having to wait for 2-3days like other places).

Ever since that visit, my gaming rig has not shutdown even once.
It was awesome to see them carry so much gaming stuff, liquid cooling system, fanless rocket cooler, cold cathode lights,...

I would definitely consider them for my next Gaming rig

Song Lee in Thornhill
Song Lee in Thornhill

Setup my Point of Sale POS system

As a new business I needed a POS system for my store. They had everything I need and at the right price. I had been to atleast 4 different stores where they either sell only hardware or when all bundled together would costs me atleast $3000 or more.
I saw they had an ad in an Old HUB magazine and they sold some POS stuff. Checked them out and yeah they did have all POS equipment and they do installs too.
They had me setup in 3 days and it took me another couple of days to input my data and now in less than a week I am all set.

Great work Joe, as promised I am hereby giving you a TOP star rating and hope other people can benefit from your service too.
FET - Thornhill

Jonathan in Thornhill
Jonathan in Thornhill

Notebook DC Jack repair

Had a loose DC jack on my Toshiba laptop. Staples wanted $450 to replace my motherboard WTF!!! A colleague at my work refered Fujitech to me. I went there and they told me that they can just replace the DC jack, but the notebook will have to be dis-assembled to access the jack. The next day it was ready. Very satisfied with the work.

The guy even does motherboard repairs on notebooks, so I would recomend people with dead notebooks or notebooks with motherboard problems to definitely check them out before dishing out $300-$400 at other places where they might not even know what they are doing

Ciao!!

Kleinburg Pharmacy in Kleinburg
Kleinburg Pharmacy in Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

CCTV Security Camera System

Had our CCTV Security system setup in our pharmacy. Works like a charm with remote surveillance and absolute quality.
It took a day to order and 1day to setup. Had the whole system running in 2days.

Definitely recomend them to everybody, especially businesses (due to their prompt service)

Janet in North York
Janet in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Notebook Repair

I was there at 2:00pm today and had to wait for around 30mins as there were 3 customers before me. The guy was very polite and I actually enjoyed waiting for that 30mins as I learned quite a bit of things he was explaining to the other customers.
Had my RAM upgraded instantly and my system worked beautifully.

Clarke,
If you are reading this, you are not obliged to know how or what commands he put in to fix your computer. I overheard you saying you were a techie person and you could not fix your network issue for the past 3days thats why you brought your laptop to him. He did it for you in 5 mins and charged you $10. You should be happy that you don't have to go thru with this problem any longer. Just imagine how much time you have saved.

A big thumbs up from my side.

Lily IT
Lily IT

Office Networking

My 5 Home office computers were not properly setup. I called them in and had all the computers networked and setup perfectly within an hour. Cost me only $80

I think they are very reasonable in their pricing.
Already decided them to be my IT people without any second thought.

Jobi
Jobi

Notebook Repair

My HP DV2000 was not turning ON. Futureshop told me I had to replace my motherboard and would cost me $350+

My friend refered me to go to Fujitech. Went to the store, they did a diagonistic on the spot and identified the problem. Went for lunch and by the time I came back after 2 hours, my laptop was fixed... For $50 I am not sure if there will be any other store in GTA that can beat this.

Will definitely recomend to others !!!

More about Fujitech Technologies Inc.

COMPUTER & NOTEBOOK REPAIRS, UPGRADES, ON-SITE SERVICES

Fujitech is a wholesale distrubutor for computers, blank storage media (CD-R, DVD-R, BD-R, etc) & accessories and also a retail outlet providing PC & Laptop repair services in Thornhill & GTA.

Service offerings include a free no-obligation PC diagnostic and repair services and come with a "No Fix No Pay" Guarantee, which means if they don't fix, you don't pay.

Fujitech does computer Repairs & Upgrades, virus removal, System tune-up, Networking and also sells & installs DVR Security Camera Systems and POS systems.

On-site service to businesses and home users are also provided at reasonable rates.