Drain Services
Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

Reviews for Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

Gavin in Etobicoke
Gavin in Etobicoke

Waterproofing - amazing job!

I couldn't possibly be happier with the work that Vlad and the team at Umbrella Waterproofing did. Vlad came in and gave us a clear, easy-to-understand assessment of the issues we were facing, and a very competitive price quote. Bohdana's communications were top-notch and she was extremely pleasant and responsive to every question I had regarding scheduling, payment, and what we needed to do on our end. The team that did the work, what a great group of guys! They worked hard through poor conditions and never complained once. They did a terrific job, cleaned everything up perfectly and were very respectful of our property. I would happily recommend Umbrella Waterproofing to anyone looking for any waterproofing or plumbing work. They were absolutely great to us. Vlad and Bohdana are so incredibly nice. Without a doubt, Umbrella Waterproofing is the best company we've dealt with. I will happily work with them again in the future.

Thank you very much for choosing us and for your kind words, Gavin! It was our pleasure working for you. All the best to you from our entire team!

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

Superb work, diligent, expert level skill, honest, fair prices, professional and really nice people.

Stop your search because this is The plumbing company to use! I am so grateful that I chose Vlad and his team from Umbrella Waterproofing, Drain and Plumbing Solutions! My main interior sewer drain needed to be dug up and replaced as roots broke through and severely blocked the original drain. Prior to calling Umbrella, I had another, more large and established company investigate the problem. I thought the other company's quote was excessively high and they were abrupt, bordering on rude and seemed impatient when I would ask questions. I therefore called the home inspector I used in the past who I continue to rely upon for advise when it comes to renovations (Terry from Guardian Home Inspectors) and he told me to call Vlad from Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains and Plumbing Solutions. I am so grateful that I did!!! After running his camera through my drain, Vlad showed me why I only required half the work (and therefore half the price) that the other company recommended. Furthermore, Vlad’s crews, who spent three days in my home, worked so diligently and hard non-stop, in such a calm, polite, professional and friendly manner. They deserve enormous credit. They are so skilled, creative problem-solvers and true professionals. They took time to answer all my questions and explained what they were doing along the way. I could not praise them any higher. They were amazing in all they did which included installing drop sheets to protect my property, jackhammering the basement floor to excavate down to the original plumbing that needed to be removed and replaced, putting together a new main sanitary drain with all the supports and back fill, re-cementing the floor and cleaning up afterward. In addition, they installed a main-line back water valve and helped me apply to the city for a rebate. I was so grateful and impressed by their work that I looked around to find other work for them to do, i.e. installing a new shut off valve, a new outdoor hose bib, and a toilet. I couldn’t be happier with Umbrella, the owner (Vlad,) his absolutely amazing crews and very helpful office manager (Bodhana.) I highly recommend this company!

arthur in Toronto
arthur in Toronto

Basement Interior Waterproofing

My house in the west end of Toronto developed a water leak into the basement at a specific spot near an old exit door some years ago. It seemed to have started after I had a new deck built but I couldn't be sure. I tried some exterior fixes as before the deck, but they did not work. For 3 years, I talked to several waterproofing "specialist" companies. None of them offered a clear explanation of what was going on but they all recommended very expensive interior waterproofing procedures instead of the obvious solution I asked for.
Then I found the Umbrella on Homestars! Vlad was the first to give me a clear and sensible explanation of what had happened: the deck builders had dug too close to the house and damaged the exterior membrane. Vlad looked very carefully at the situation both outside and inside. He identified the problem on a completely different wall than the other people I had consulted. He explained three different solutions, an exterior one and two interior ones, the first using the existing drain and the other a new sump pump and clearly explained the pros and cons of each. The interior solutions only half the price other companies had tried to get.
Together we decided to use the sump pump to avoid overloading the old municipal drain, but Vlad did a camera investigation anyhow to ensure that it was in good condition.
The Umbrella installation team was excellent. They arrived promptly, were extremely tidy and efficient and by mid-afternoon everything was completed. I waited for two good thunderstorms before posting this review. Everything worked flawlessly!
My sincere thanks to Vlad, Bohdana in the office who answered all my questions quickly and clearly, and the installation team. I cannot recommend Umbrella too highly to all my friends!
ay

Jim McBride in Newmarket
Jim McBride in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement Wall - Leak Repair/Waterproofing/Drainage

Just wanted to say a long overdue "Thank You" to everyone at Umbrella for such a great job! Vlad and his team really are experts in the science of managing water. And trust me, those skills are very hard to find. But beyond their knowledge and experience, they are honest, extremely hard-working and a pleasure to deal with. They worked through bitter-cold weather, even when the job ended-up being more involved than we all expected. They were very flexible with scheduling, and extremely fair and reasonable about cost. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you ever so much Jim for your kind words and for choosing us to work on your home. Your business and your feedback truly mean a lot to us. Thank you for recommending us!

Danny Lockey in Thornhill
Danny Lockey in Thornhill

Wet basement repair: Exterior Waterproofing in Willowdale

Big thanks to a wonderful staff at Umbrella who worked on our basemnet. They turned our chrinically wet and moldy basement into a fully dry and living space. The air quality has improved dramatically and we finally can move forward with finishing our basement level. Thank you to everyone at Umbrella Waterproofing who made this project a positive experience for us. Separate thanks to Vladimir, Mike, office manager Bodana.

Dani in Etobicoke
Dani in Etobicoke

Foundation Walls Waterproofing in Etobocoke

Big thanks to the team lead Vlad, The foreman Mikhail and the rest of the team. We are thrilled with having a dry basement again!!! This project was long coming and we made sure to get the best guys to work on our house. The guys from Umbrella were prompt, very skilled and definitely hardworking. Vlad is an exceptional man and a true professional. He is honest, with high standards and lots of integrity. He was recommended to by my children who had similar work done by him 5 years ago. I can go on about how pleased I am with the waterproofing work by Umbrella but I'll stop right here to say: the work by Umbrella is well worth every penny. Big thank you to everyone.

Thank you very much for putting your trust in us, Dani. Also thank very much you for your review on this platform.
Sincerely

Michelle Adams In Toronto in Mississauga
Michelle Adams In Toronto in Mississauga

Foundation Wall waterproofing in Toronto

Allow me to say first that I've had a pleasure meeting and dealing with Vlad. Vlad did a GREAT job (big understatement) in helping us locate the source of the leak. He did not just look at the issue. he used special tools to detect the source. Then he followed with a detailed explanation of his findings which gave us lots of insights into an issue, and he proposed a solution that worked. Although both my husband & I work in home improvement industry (not novices to home issues) we have learned a lot of new things just from meeting with Vlad. After this meeting we felt confident entrusting umbrella and its team to waterproof the foundation walls of our home. Again, thank you very much for your help and good work. Vlad's & the teams expertise, solid results, great quality and integriry is what sets them apart from the rest! I am be more than happy to recommend you to our clients too!

Thank you very much for your business, Michelle.

Anoop in Toronto
Anoop in Toronto

Internal waterproofing. New weeping tiles. New sump pump installation

Thank you to Umbrella for all their professional help and honesty. Thank you to the homestars for connecting homeowners like myself with a wonderful contractor like Umbrella. I highly recommend everyone at Umbrella. The secretary was kind and helpful. Vlad was a BIG HELP. The workers were the best I could ask for. They fixed our basement for good. It's been waterproofed by other contractors before but kept on leaking until Umbrella stepped in. Id say hire them

Thank you for choosing us, Anoop.

V.G. from Toronto
V.G. from Toronto

Fantastic company. No more leaks!

My review is long, long overdue, as we had our waterproofing of our front, back and one side of the house done before the Fall. However, the outstanding customer service, consideration, quality, and attention to detail that the Umbrella team offers is definitely worth sharing. Even if I am half a year later doing so.

My husband and I bought an old home in downtown Toronto fully prepared for a few surprises and the need for some updates and maintenance. However, what we weren't prepared for was a house that had water leaking in from all sides (in addition to many other things we'd already dealt with) - so much so that during an installation of an electrical outlet, our electrician reported back that the box actually sank into the wall, the dry wall was so wet.

I talked to various companies about our situation, and in the end, was the most impressed with how thorough and patient Vlad and Bohdana were with all my questions and their knowledge around what were the likely issues. I also felt reassured by how systematic Vlad was and that he went around checking every wall for water seepage with his meter and was able to tell me where the leaks were and offer us options and his recommendation on what we should do.

In the end, the problem turned out to be more significant than we had hoped (obviously no fault of Umbrella's), and we felt it was important to complete it before the winter hit. Although it was a very busy season, Bohdana was great in fitting us as soon as possible between other clients.

From beginning to end, Vlad, Juri, and their teams were respectful, considerate, and incredibly hard working. When we found that some work needed to be done inside the house, they covered everything with plastic and wore plastic over their shoes to minimize the dust and dirt they brought into the house. Part of the job was also in the scorching heat in on the south side of the house without shade and they never complained and worked tirelessly.

Now that the Winter has passed and we're well into the Spring thaw, we've been able to replace the interior drywalls with the confidence that we have no more leaks. When opening the wall revealed a gas pipe, Vlad and Juri didn't hesitate to return on short notice within 24 hours to double check and test it to ensure there weren't any leaks coming through the pipe - especially after it had been sealed off.

I cannot recommend Umbrella Waterproofing enough. I appreciate that they are so reachable, responsive, attentive to every detail, honest in likely issues, and take the extra care to answer questions and to offer reassurance.

Thank you ever so much!

Dear Vivian, thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your kind words about our organization. Your business and your feedback are important to us. Thank You ever so much for choosing us.

Joshi, Natak  in Richmond Hill
Joshi, Natak in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Outside basement waterproofing in Richmond Hill

Found Umbrella waterproofing & plumbing online. Read the reviews. Did some research. Liked what I read. Called them up and was happy with what I have heard. After meeting with Vlad I knew then and there he was the man for the job. Although a crew of two Oleg and Volodimir did the excavation Vlad visited the jobsite to answer questions, do scope the old weeping tile and so forth. Pleased with the work done. Impressed with the cleanliness of the team. Releaved that the wet basement issue is gone for good. Very pleased with my decision to hire Umbrella.

More about Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

CALL US TODAY! 647-408-3262

We are reputable plumbing and waterproofing company that offers top services and affordable prices that help you save money and guarantee quality results. We guarantee you Peace of Mind.

We are family based business that works on independent basis therefore we are able to compete in prices and offer our customers non-beatable quotes. No high prices, no aggressive sales, no commission based contractors, and no pressure – it is our policy.

Our company is an expert in all areas of plumbing (residential, high-end commercial & industrial), waterproofing (exterior & interior waterproofing), all foundation repairs, drain repairs, underpinning and basement lowering. Our wide range of services includes thorough diagnostics, camera inspections & no dig technologies – air lining pipe bursting, which save your landscape and provide clean results.
If you require free estimate simply give us a call and our licensed technician will discuss your needs, work within your budget and offer an effective solution. Our job speaks for itself. Once you call us you will be worries free. Call today 647-408-3262 or 647-297-6947
We run our business with integrity and treat our customers with respect.

We GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND at a fraction of the cost.