HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Calgary  >  Peregrine General Pest Control Inc.

Reviews for Peregrine General Pest Control Inc.

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Pest Problems

I had problems with sparrows nesting in a couple of vents ( we are renting a home and obviously the previous owner did not mind the noise of these pests). Peregrine arrived on time as was confirmed with their office and Jason was excellent. I could not believe the amount of nest material he pulled out of the vents. A service issue on one vent cover was quickly handled by Peregrine within 48 hours of my call 3 months later. Highly recommend this company!

CYNTHIA in Calgary
CYNTHIA in Calgary

VOLES IN GRASS

This company gives excellent service, Ken , the technician was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process he would use and the desired results. The result was 100% and we look forward to seeing Ken for another service call!

Glad to hear you are vole free. Kenny is passionate about pest control and about finding the right solution

Please call again if we can help you

the squirrel's in the attic!

Peregrine quickly responded to my inquiry to remove a squatter in the attic... turned out to be a squirrel!

The access points were quickly identified and addressed to prevent further access. It has been several months now without any attic activity! Many thanks Peregrine!

Ron M

Thank you for the opportunity of solving your pest issue. We work hard to solve pest issues in a professional and timely manner

Paul
Paul

Seemed good at first but...

This company had potential as we really liked the technicians. However, the problem is that we never had our original pest control issue (mites in the kitchen) resolved for 90 days consecutive which the company states is their warranty period. The mites reappeared within the first 90 days and the company came out again to address the issue. Again, the mites reappeared within 90 days of the 2nd visit. But this time the company told us that only the original 90 day period is covered. Surprise! Needless to say we're in search for a new pest control company now...

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the service technicians.

I am sorry we were unable to solve your pest issue. I would like to clarify the service. We provided a 90 day program on two occasions for you for multiple pests.

We were good sports and provided additional service outside of the 90 day program time frame with each program hassle free.

Thank you for your understanding.

Rene Fisher from Calgary
Rene Fisher from Calgary

Be gone pesky Squirrels

Had a problem with some pesky squirrels burrowing into my roof. I called Peregrine and they came out promptly and fixed my problem. They didn't kill the squirrels only installed a one way door outbound so once the went out for their business they were effectively evicted. A month later they came back and squirrel proofed all of the entry ways. No more squirrels!! ..

Marilyn was a pleasure to work with with great followup!

Thanks
Rene Fisher

petro
petro

Pigeon Control

Working with Peregrine was great. I met Jeremy at my house and showed him where pigeons would sleep on a covered section of my roof and downspout. Jeremy recommended we install wire bird spikes on the affected areas. The quote was sent to my inbox before end of day and I booked the job as the price felt right. I asked if the spikes could be spray painted black to match the downspout and that was no problem. The evening before the install was planned, I noticed pigeons roosting on a second downspout that they had never slept on before. I emailed Jeremey to ask if we could add to the project and that was no problem, and with a minimal additional cost. Will did a great job on installing the bird spikes. Will also did a great job cleaning up the mess that the birds made. Very much appreciated and great work!

More about Peregrine General Pest Control Inc.

Peregrine General Pest Control Inc. provides solutions for all your pest control needs. Our technicians can solve the toughest pest issues including mice, rodents, cockroaches, bed bugs, ants, spiders, skunks, squirrels, pigeons, wildlife, bees, wasps, and more....
***
Our experienced technicians are among the most qualified in the industry. All our technicians trained at Purdue University, Lakeland College, and NAIT. They are committed to bringing their skills and expertise to provide the best and most technologically advanced service possible.
***
All our work is fully guaranteed with a no-hassle money back guarantee.
***
Peregrine General Pest Control meets and exceeds the highest auditing standards in North America (HACCP, BRC, AIB, etc). We are licensed in the province of Alberta.