The Baby's Room

Reviews for The Baby's Room

Lisa McDonald  in Pickering
Lisa McDonald in Pickering

Cribs and stroller

I must say....wow....what a great experience!
My husband and I purchased our crib set and stroller from The Baby's Room. The knowledge and customer service that we received was so good. We did spend a little more money than what we wanted to but understood you get what you pay for.
The gentleman that serviced us had great knowledge of the lines of furniture that they carried. It was worth every nickel we payed payed for our furniture and stroller.
We will recommend this store to all up friends.
I read some other reviews about this store and couldn't understand some of the negative comments. I think people expect over exaggerate any issues they have dealing with any store. They make mountains over mole hills and expect perfection everytime. If they don't they act spoiled.
In any case....thank you to everyone at The Baby's Room for your help and your guidance.
See you again

baby furniture

We purchased our baby furniture three years ago for our
first child.
Just received furniture for our second child.The babysroom
was just great lots of information and help choosing the brand
we recomend the babys room

Sarah from Pickering
Sarah from Pickering

Baby Stroller

Very unhappy with the customer service here! Placed an order for a stroller over the phone and was told it would be in, in one week. Perfect! Four weeks later we went into the store and was given an excuse as to why it was not in yet (I think they forgot to order it). We were promised a stroller attachment for free for our trouble. Three weeks after that, it finally appeared (only after we phoned to check, yet again). When I tried to use a coupon when I went to pay the final amount, I was given a hassle because I did not mention it on the phone when I ordered. When I asked where our free stroller attachment was, I was told he knew nothing about it. Once I said the salespersons name who gave us that promise, the current salesperson knew exactly where to find our set aside free gift (shocking) and basically threw it at me! I recommend doing any baby shopping at any other store than this one!!!

frank from Brechin
frank from Brechin
1 review Brechin, ON

The Babys Room

Had the best service looking for baby furniture. Staff was educated and gave us all the time in the world to make our decisions.
The knowledge the staff had was a wonderful learning experience.
Thank you for making my wife and I feel at home.
I recommend this store to anyone who is having a child !!

Ash from Ajax
Ash from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Nursery Furnishing

Enjoyed the selection and wide variety here. Owners were very honest and genuinely nice to us. Very rare to find people who don't push you to buy things you're on the fence about. Took me 2 visits to make up my mind but I never felt pressured. Bedding is real nice too!

Val Morris from Ajax
Val Morris from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

baby crib and dresser

We put a down payment on a crib/dresser set (via credit card) at this store and decided against purchasing it as we were able to find one at a better price. The man who owns the store told us that if he did not call us by the following Tuesday that he would "understand" if we did not want to go through with the purchase. He contacted us on the Wednesday at which point I said I did not want to purchase the crib. He HUNG UP the phone on me!! I called back and thought it was a mistake, and he vehemently told me that he did it on purpose!! I told him he was unprofessional and requested my money back immediately, he then hung up the phone on me again. Needless to say I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge and have them reversed. I subsequently received a cheque in the mail from the Baby's Room reimbursing me. WORST STORE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!

Kismet in Ajax
Kismet in Ajax

Baby's Furniture

We did a lot of research before buying baby furniture. The Baby's Room had a wide selection with competitive pricing. We ended up buying all of the furniture for our baby's room. This included the crib, a nightstand, and a chest with the change table. We bought the glider elswehere since the ones in the story were quite pricy. Overall, the owner seemed okay but his wife (who makes the bedding) is excellent and so easy to get along with!