Closet and Cabinet Design

Closet & Storage Solutions
665 Tradewind Dr Unit 10 Hamilton ON L9G 4V5
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Ancaster  >  Closet and Cabinet Design

Review for Closet and Cabinet Design

Shannon in Binbrook
2 reviews Beamsville, ON

My husbad and I saw this company at a home show. We thought it would be interesting to get an estimate to organize out closet. Robert [last name removed--Ed] came out to our house, took measurements, sat down with us and amazed us. The product was beautiful and a great price. Next thing I knew we were signing a contract to have him come back to install the closet design we had chosen. The selection was great, the timeline were right on, and the installation was fast and fantastic. We are alreay starting to think about the next project for him to do!!

Thank You very much for the review. I am pleased that you like the closet organizer and the service that you received, and if you have any problems with the unit please do not hesitate to call me. It would be my pleasure to do more work for you in the future.

More about Closet and Cabinet Design