Benjamin Moore

Benjamin Moore
905-931-4467
Saint Catharines
L2M 1P3

Benjamin more was fabulous to work with, they assisted and directed us towards the best colors for our work office. We wanted to go bright, they recommended a color that filled our needs but wouldn't be a 70's disco party. Will return here for more paint and additional paint expertise when needed!

diane agate in Beamsville
diane agate in Beamsville
1 review Beamsville, ON

paint bought and supplies

We needed help choosing colour and paint. Came in and gave us great ideas and coordinating colours with existing floors. Helped with instructions for application, clean up and maintenance. Would use the store again anytime.

More about Benjamin Moore

Helo, my name is Louane and I am a Sales Rep for Benjamin More. Just click on the above link to reach me by phone. You wil often reach me right away, otherwise leave me your name and phone number and I wil cal you right back.