Aloplast Duke Windows & Doors Inc - No Longer in Business

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2727 Steeles Ave Wet Toronto ON M3J 3G9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Aloplast Duke Windows & Doors Inc - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Aloplast Duke Windows & Doors Inc - No Longer in Business

ATP from Toronto
1 review Thornhill, ON

After installing and receive from us a payment for a window with a smaller size from what was arranged, the owner of the company didn't get back to numerous calls. After warning we will proceed legally he finally come. He promised to come back with a solution the next day. We are still waiting...

Shelley a.
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

I recently used the company to have some minor window and door repairs done, they did an excellent job beyond our expectations. They arrived on time and workers acted in a very professional manner. I highly recommend this company.

blair morgan from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

All aspects of dealing with the Aloplast team were great. The style and design of our windows was a great help with sales staff. The installation crew worked quickly and with care. Overall a fabulous job. Thanks again

Joanne cooper from Vaughan

Duke aloplast did and amazing job. NO hidden costs. There was a small misunderstanding duke fixed it no questions asked. You won't get better customer service or a better price. Their price beat two other companies without having to sacrifice quality or workmanship

Mr. Sahar from Toronto

I would highly recommend Aloplast for replacing your windows and doors. While they were working on my house the conducted themselves with great professionalism, their product is high in quality, and most important they didn’t make a mess. They were quite good with cleaning up after themselves and not leaving a mess all over. i would absolutely recommend them to anyone interested in replacing there window and doors to use this company, also ask for their salesman Dube, he was very helpful and easy to work with.

Hasan Zia from Toronto

Thank you Dube, Mike and the rest of the Aloplast team for the amazing experience !!! Your professionalism, quality of product and attention to detail exceeded my expectations. The design of the wrought iron door with two lions was executed perfectly. I will defintely use your services for my upcoming projects.

jacky vaisenberg from Toronto

I had a door installed from inside my laundry room to my garage my Aloplast Duke Windows. I received 3 other quotes before deciding to go with Aloplast. They gave me the best price and were extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. When the installer arrived at my home, he made sure that my floors and my washer and dryer were protected from any dust or drywall before he started the installation. Upon his completion, he made sure I was satisfied and walked me through everything he did. The door came out better then I expected. Aloplast is a very professional company who gets the job done at an affordable price. I was so happy with the work they did, that I am having them install new glass front doors for me. I will recommend Aloplast to any of my family and friends who need doors or windows done. Great company to deal with and the job was fantastic.

Devon  from Toronto

From start to finish, beginning with the salesman and his explaination of the thier product to the workmanship of the installers, Aloplast did a great job.The suggestions upon altering the window style of our kitchen added more depth both to the interior and exterior of our house.After the job was complete ,the installers cleaned up and showed us how to propperly use and maintain our new windows...man its good not to have to do any clean up,nice guys. We definetly recommend Alopast; our next project will require a front door change ,which i m sure they have a wide variety of styles to choose from.

Mrs Inge Poot from Pickering
1 review Goodwood, ON

We decided on this company even though their bid was negligibly higher than another bid using the same product, because they responded promptly. We needed the job to be finished in one month and they promised it would be finished well in advance of our deadline. They arrived when they said they would and finished in the four days, again as they said they would. The windows look great especially since we took their advice on altering the style of some of the existing windows.They left us -as promised -some tubes of sealant so we could do some renovation on some of the windowsills later and still seal them properly. The entire staff we dealt with were courteous and careful of our new wooden floors, when installing the windows. The only negative thing I can say is that they kept forgetting that I had flowers planted under the windows and some of the workers kept stepping on them. But the flowers are recovering...

bill in Thornhill

I just had my bay window replaced along with the sliding door. The whole process from the time the gentleman came to do the initial measurements to the actual installation went smoothly and I could not be happier. The guys that showed up for the installation were very friendly, and did a thorough job with both the work and the clean up afterwards. I will be referring my brother when he is ready to replace his windows and would happily reccomend them to anyone. A few neighbours have already commented on the new window.

More about Aloplast Duke Windows & Doors Inc - No Longer in Business

Aloplast Duke Windows and Doors has been a leader in custom window and door replacements since 1984. Since opening our doors, we strive to provide exceptional customer care along with being able to give every client a quality and superior product. We are a true Family owned and run business. ...