Firemen Movers

Reviews for Firemen Movers

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Moving Day

Moving day can be so stressful but Jamie, Eric and Brad made the day go so smooth! They were on time, very professional and efficient at their jobs. I highly recommend Firemen Movers to anyone needing a stress free moving day!

Hi Sharon, thanks for taking the time to reach out and share your experience! So glad the crew provided a successful move for you and thanks again for choosing Firemen Movers.

Rosanna in Toronto
Rosanna in Toronto

Condo Move

Amazing!!! We were so pleased with Kailen, Mark, Carter and Dan. We have had some bad experiences in the past but this move was a breeze with Firemen Movers. They were within the quoted time frame and there were no hidden fees. We will definitely be using Firemen movers for our next move.

periwiseman in Toronto
periwiseman in Toronto

Home move

It was a pleasure to deal with Lorne, Ethan and the other Ethan. They checked in with me a few time before the move, showed up on time, sent 4 guys plus one trainee to do the job and got it done ahead of schedule. Sending a minimum of 4 people is key. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to anyone planning a move in the Toronto area!

Hi Peri - thanks so much for the kind words! We are so glad to have assisted with your move and we hope you enjoy the new home. Thanks again for choosing Firemen Movers.

earladunbar in Toronto, Ontario
earladunbar in Toronto, Ontario

Moving

Moved from Toronto to Burlington on the day after we had the big snow storm. The three movers, Jamie, Josh and Matt, had to shovel us out, to be able to move our stuff properly. Matt was a neighbour in Toronto, so he walked over to meet the other two. When he got to my place, he started to shovel and then the others joined him.
Very nice people, who were respectful and kind. Took great care of my antique furniture.
Would recommend them - for sure.
thanks again, Jamie, Josh and Matt

Moving from our house to a condo

We were really happy with the professional & friendly movers Jamie R. & Tomas Z. They worked quickly & took a lot of care in making sure everything was properly wrapped & protected & everything made it safely, including our glass top dining table!! My parents used Firemen Movers a few years ago & had such a good experience we decided to use them too. We would definitely recommend them to friends & family ?
Laurel & Dan B.

Camille
Camille

A Dream Move!

From the moment I reached out to Firemen Movers to the moment the move was finished, I would have to say the process was smooth, informed, professional, timely and surprisingly fun!

Kailen, Joe, and Ryan H. arrived at the time they said they would and after scoping out everything that would need to be moved, they got to work! They were very methodical and careful with everything. They came prepared with blankets and wrapping, ensuring that they wrapped all furniture that could be easily damaged. I loved that they provided the wardrobe boxes for an easy transfer of my closet, it was definitely an appreciated touch.

I must say that I was most impressed by their preparedness, care, and creativity...

When we moved in, the couch had to be hoisted over the 2nd floor balcony, because our stacked townhouse had a narrow clearance/doorway/stairwell. These extremely talented fellows cam prepared with the right tools, took the door off and were able to remove it via the door with no damage to the couch. I was immensely impressed.

I highly recommend Firemen Movers and would definitely use them again! Thanks guys!!!

Hi Camille - thank you for sharing your experience with Firemen Movers. So happy to hear that your crew was able to provide you with a successful and stress-free move! We hope you enjoy your new home.

Worst Move Ever

I read all the great reviews about your moving company (and since I know several Toronto firefighters) I thought how could I go wrong with this company and decided to go with them. I even had one of my friends who works with Toronto Fire helping me at the other end. It was the worst move I have ever had. Things packed in boxes marked FRAGILE and surrounded by bubble wrap and towels were broken. I'm not going to get into details but suffice it to say, I would have done better with any other mover or moved on my own. In a way, I wish I had. :(

Thanks for your review and we are sorry your moving experience with Firemen Movers didn’t end up stress free. We never want a move to go poorly for our clients, or our crews, and we always strive to keep our clients happy. This ended up being a 14 hour day and we had to extend this move over two days so we can understand where your frustration comes from. This move ended up going much longer than anyone wanted or hoped for. We are glad our crews were able to hang in there on such a long day and we appreciate the way you treated our crews in such difficult circumstances. Long unplanned days like these are super challenging for everyone involved. We hope you enjoy your new home

jeanne in Toronto
jeanne in Toronto

Large downsizing

Very professional and curteous work. A lot of attention to detail with regard to wrapping and moving furniture without damaging the property. I would easily recommend them to others and would gladly use their services again!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Firemen Movers Jeanne - so happy to provide you with a successful move. Thanks for choosing Firemen Movers and we hope you enjoy your new home!

Lloyd in North York
Lloyd in North York

Large home move - these guys are great!

Jamie, Dan, Patrick Joe & Ryan S did a fantastic job. They were timely, super hard working, very polite & careful. Also, this was the second time I have used the company in 4 years. Genuinely 5 star service and solid value for what I paid. I totally hate moving & I hope we never move again, but if we do, we will definitely use them again. Truly top rate in every way!

More about Firemen Movers

Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services.

As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most.

Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time!

Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter.

Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move.